• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

D66D5829-0509-4117-B821-046102F6F668.jpeg

Not really weird, but definitely random… here’s some Christmas artwork I just made at 4am because I’m having trouble staying asleep

1A517791-A085-4216-978C-A30963374CB8.jpeg

@Luca that is 100% me rn.. I have many bags under my eyes now and I should stop being on my iPad at 4am in the morning..

View attachment 91104
View attachment 91105
Me too lol... except I'm not even in bed on my iPad, I am literally sitting at my computer desk... I'm supposed to be awake right now though and just fed my dogs.
I think I intermittently got about 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

I hope you can get some sleep!

He’s not entirely inaccurate!=D

This is a little more personal for random but, I have just realized that I have never actually done an introduction thread on here.=D
My introduction thread on here was unhinged and embarrassing lol... I clearly had a very hard time expressing what I was actually thinking. Actually, all of my early posts were a bit weird and embarrassing.
Over time I have figured out how to articulate things in a way that makes sense to other people.

A man took his new girlfriend to a party, but when they got there they were told that it's a fancy dress party and they can't come in without a costume.

The man whispered in his girlfriend's ear and she climbed up on his back. He said "There you go, I'm a turtle. This is Michelle.".

New Threads

Top Bottom