• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

More Amazon UK problems

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
Topic.

Just tried to order a DVD on Amazon UK and my card has been declined, it seems to be an ongoing issue lately that every time I try to order on Amazon UK with my "Ready cash" debit card, the order fails because my card is declined!

However, I know there's nothing wrong with my card because it works fine everywhere else, in Chip and Pin machines, ATMs, everything.

Does anyone know Amazon UK's contact details so I can see if there's an issue with my account? Although I can use google, I like to deal with actual people who have had my same issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to Amazon customer support Tuesday night, the problem was an incorrect expiry date on my card, that's now sorted and both my orders have been dispatched, the first one came today even though it wasn't due till tomorrow, the second one is schedule to arrive between tomorrow and Monday.

New Threads

Top Bottom