• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rainy days... Ugh!

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
This year in Alberta we are having a rather damp spring, anything outdoors is questionable lately

And I feel depressed (at least slightly), my favourite classic car shows are struggling to even happen... I've only been to five or six car events so far this year, that is a rather pathetic number for me, and I almost rely on my classic car sightings to keep me going mentally...

This past week? Raining off and on since last Friday... Tonight no classic car cruise night, late May and there still hasn't been a Friday night cruise yet (and it's late May!), it also appears that the long term forecast into next Friday looks rather poor at this point... This is already by far the latest in the year that I haven't made it to the Friday night cruise, because it hasn't happened yet :rolleyes:

Admittedly we do need rain as we have been in drought and might be facing water restrictions... I'm just getting anxious because it feels like one of my joys in life has been stripped away by some rather rainy weather... There have been similar summers in the past, and they got to me as well... I just feel like it's effecting my mood, there is an art gallery exhibition opening gala tonight, I might go simply because it's something to do...

Sucks for me cannot walk, only decent exercise, love going for long sort of painful walk as my left side so sensitive.
the fun is having long discussions with my wife I think she is getting quantum mechanics lots of good videos describing it some times she watches with me, other times she falls asleep.

*laughs in cymraeg*

All it does is rain in Wales, you would not like it where I'm from mush! In fact, it's about to tip it down yet again in an hour or so, best get the washing in.

*laughs in cymraeg*

All it does is rain in Wales, you would not like it where I'm from mush! In fact, it's about to tip it down yet again in an hour or so, best get the washing in.

We are a fairly dry climate here, almost semi-arrid

But we have also had two very dry years, so maybe playing some catch up this year

We are a fairly dry climate here, almost semi-arrid

But we have also had two very dry years, so maybe playing some catch up this year
Semi arid indeed. I remember seeing your dry rain as I was making my way to the Red Deer Badlands for some dinosaur hunting.

What we're up against, did squeeze in one small car show in the morning, but then it rained yet again...

Chevrolet Pickup 01.jpg

Not much rain left for the upcoming duration. Besides, I need to wash my car!

Though if it comes, it will either set the desert on fire with dry lightning, or flood us with torrential rains. Feast or famine when it comes to rain in the High Desert.

New Threads

Top Bottom