Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Male, from Calgary, Canada
- Sherlock77 was last seen:
- Jul 26, 2021 at 11:18 PM
Signature"You are the different drummer everyone claims to dance to" a friend told me once... Anyway... I've done some exploring of myself, based on a conversation or two or three... Self tested myself online in May 2017, scored 32 on the Cambridge AQ test (plus some other ones)... Formally diagnosed as Level 1 Autism in June 2020... And I've just always thought of myself as slightly eccentric and never seen anything wrong with that... I'm also a semi-pro photographer - https://www.instagram.com/sherlock77_yyc/