• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Men: What is your definition of a "nice" lady?

I apologize I went off topic, I should have been more mindful.

What does execution and weaponry have to do with a nice lady? There is WAY TOO MUCH fascination with killing machines. KILLING FOLKS DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING! This would have to be at top of my list to not date nor associate with anyone so gun friendly and trigger happy. Violence is not welcome in my life.

Americans do take their right to bear arms pretty seriously. Although majority of Americans don't own guns, have never shot guns, don't have an interest in guns. The right to bear arms was a founding point of our nation, so that's why people are very protective of that right. Despite having the 2nd amendment, citizens still have certain legal responsibilities to uphold that in order own firearms. The way I see things guns certainty an important piece of our country, but I also believe there is so much more to the American people than simply being a country with armed, paranoid citizen base. With that said I've needed a gun on multiple occasions, so I'm glad I own one. Does that make sense?

Guys, of the few things that's wrong with America, this one is right at the top...GUNS!! Here in the UK we're shocked about gun crimes (unless we learn that it's in the USA, then we just typically say "Oh" to show our lack of suprise and concern". Waaaay to many bad things have happened in your country to this very day purely because of this bizarre notion/obsession people adhere to of having the right to bear arms. Only specially trained police and armed services should ever have access to a firearm, at least then they can be held accountable for any misconduct. You're more likely to be shot if you carry of have in your posession a firearm. BANG!! You're dead (too late to apologise though and bullets don't care who they maim). Here in the UK most people have never seen or touched a real gun.

Again I apologize for going off topic, one thing goes after a another and here I am talking about the 2nd amendment.
What does execution and weaponry have to do with a nice lady? There is WAY TOO MUCH fascination with killing machines. KILLING FOLKS DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING! This would have to be at top of my list to not date nor associate with anyone so gun friendly and trigger happy. Violence is not welcome in my life.

Americans do take their right to bear arms pretty seriously. Although majority of Americans don't own guns, have never shot guns, don't have an interest in guns. The right to bear arms was a founding point of our nation, so that's why people are very protective of that right. Despite having the 2nd amendment, citizens still have certain legal responsibilities to uphold that in order own firearms. The way I see things guns certainty an important piece of our country, but I also believe there is so much more to the American people than simply being a country with armed, paranoid citizen base. With that said I've needed a gun on multiple occasions, so I'm glad I own one. Does that make sense?
I don't understand what situations you put yourself in to NEED a gun. I DO understand the right to defend yourself, but I hope you're one to aim at the kneecaps instead of aiming to kill. I will never own a gun...period! A baseball bat and a doberman will be sufficient enough. The 1st amendment, Freedom of speech, gives us the right to express our opinions without censorship. So, while I respect your right to bear arms, please respect my opinion that weaponry should only be used by military personnel, SOME police officers and hunters.

Guys, of the few things that's wrong with America, this one is right at the top...GUNS!! Here in the UK we're shocked about gun crimes (unless we learn that it's in the USA, then we just typically say "Oh" to show our lack of suprise and concern". Waaaay to many bad things have happened in your country to this very day purely because of this bizarre notion/obsession people adhere to of having the right to bear arms. Only specially trained police and armed services should ever have access to a firearm, at least then they can be held accountable for any misconduct. You're more likely to be shot if you carry of have in your posession a firearm. BANG!! You're dead (too late to apologise though and bullets don't care who they maim). Here in the UK most people have never seen or touched a real gun.

Wrong, wrong, wrong ...

Guns are NOT the problem!

PEOPLE are the problem. Specifically, what the American culture is turning into. You can thank the liberal media for that, with their emphasis on violence and pandering to the worst part of human nature.

Explain to me why we've kept guns for hundreds of years in America, but only recently has it become a problem? Could it be that the last couple of generations have been thoroughly brainwashed by all the media hype?

Our values as a nation and society have changed into something that encourages bad behavior and shames good behavior. When we were a God-fearing country, we had no major problem with guns.

What is happening in America at the moment is exactly WHY our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms as civilians. We cannot be sitting ducks for a tyrannical government. We rule ourselves, and if the government tries to rule us without consent, we have the right and the duty to fight back.

Freedom isn't free, and lives are lost. That is the cost of freedom. If you think the lack of guns will stop people from killing each other, you are sorely mistaken. Look at what happened in Nice! Where there's a will, there's a way.

Isn't it funny, too, how all these terrorist and mass shooting attacks happen in gun-free zones and countries? Gun laws didn't stop the shooters, nor do bans on guns stop criminals from obtaining guns.

It's not that hard to make guns, you know. There would become a huge black market for them if a ban were implemented. Then, only the criminals, terrorists and nutcases would have guns. We'd have the same killings, but only law abiding citizens would be punished by not being allowed to defend themselves.

As someone who lives in another country with a different culture, I don't think you have a good grasp of the social dynamics that fully contribute to the violence and criminal activity in the United States. We need social reform, not gun control.

Last edited:
I've never put my self in situations intentionally, I've had To discharge my firearm on rattle snakes, has they are dangerously venomous and don't have knee caps. My 12 gauge was the only way to humane way to take care of rattlesnakes with out putting myself In danger, then having its body disposed of properly. All venomous snakes are still dangerous even after they are dead due to the fact that there remains still contains venom.

I have never and will never point and/or shoot if I don't intend to kill/destroy as to not underestimate the results that discharging a firearm can have since death is one of those results. It's always possible a fatality can happen even if someone shoots in defense of theirselves not intending to kill, just to disable. Does that make sense?

I'm sorry to keep high jacking the thread, I just thought I should further explain so you and everyone else has an understanding of where My perspective comes from.

I don't understand what situations you put yourself in to NEED a gun. I DO understand the right to defend yourself, but I hope you're one to aim at the kneecaps instead of aiming to kill. I will never own a gun...period! A baseball bat and a doberman will be sufficient enough. The 1st amendment, Freedom of speech, gives us the right to express our opinions without censorship. So, while I respect your right to bear arms, please respect my opinion that weaponry should only be used by military personnel, SOME police officers and hunters.

Last edited:
My granddad on top of all of his other special talent created and modified firearms. He was an avid firearms collector, and hunter.

Wrong, wrong, wrong ...

Guns are NOT the problem!

PEOPLE are the problem. Specifically, the what the American culture is turning into. You can thank the liberal media for that, with their emphasis on violence and pandering to the worst part of human nature.

Explain to me why we've kept guns for hundreds of years in America, but only recently has it become a problem? Could it be that the last couple of generations have been thoroughly brainwashed by all the media hype?

Our values as a nation and society have changed into something that encourages bad behavior and shames good behavior. When we were a God-fearing country, we had no major problem with guns.

What is happening in America at the moment is exactly WHY our founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms as civilians. We cannot be sitting ducks for a tyrannical government. We rule ourselves, and if the government tries to rule us without consent, we have the right and the duty to fight back.

Freedom isn't free, and lives are lost. That is the cost of freedom. If you think the lack of guns will stop people from killing each other, you are sorely mistaken. Look at what happened in Nice! Where there's a will, there's a way.

Isn't it funny, too, how all these terrorist and mass shooting attacks happen in gun-free zones and countries? Gun laws didn't stop the shooters, nor do bans on guns stop criminals from obtaining guns.

It's not that hard to make guns, you know. There would become a huge black market for them if a ban were implemented. Then, only the criminals, terrorists and nutcases would have guns. We'd have the same killings, but only law abiding citizens would be punished by not being allowed to defend themselves.

As someone who lives in another country with a different culture, I don't think you have a good grasp of the social dynamics that fully contribute to the violence and criminal activity in the United States. We need social reform, not gun control.

So, how is the increase in rape and violence going? I'm a Brexit supporter btw.

And the Second Amendment ensures our freedom and all other amendments. Why do you think the government wants to ban guns and why do you think certain groups such as "feminists" want to label speech "Hate Speech"? Having a population that can stand toe to toe with the government is what gives you freedom. The Founding Fathers knew this and if you look at quotes from them, they express this view passionately.

Last edited:
My definition of a nice Lady? Easy, someone like Sam, the hot Barmaid who works in our local on a Sunday night, she's gorgeous, hot, if she was single she'd definitely be on my to do list.

I vote for this thread to be done.
I'm not going to debate gun control or social reform or any other of the negative aspects of this world.
If we all would just obey God and love your neighbor as you do yourself, none of these issues would be problematic.
What really and truly needs to happen is UNITY...United we stand, divided we fall.
A nation shall not lift sword against another nation and neither shall they learn war anymore!

Last edited:
I vote for this thread to be done.
I'm not going to debate gun control or social reform or any other of the negative aspects of this world.
If we all would just obey God and love your neighbor as you do yourself, none of these issues would be problematic.
What really and truly needs to happen is UNITY...United we stand, divided we fall.
I'm happy to go back to the original topic, however I do get defensive about certain topics.

Guys guys guys, there's a lot of negativity here. Let's really let some of that go for a bit and just enjoy the idea of dwelling on our definition of a nice woman. This should be fun.

Now come on guys, don't feel so glum about being single. The first step in finding a soulmate is to decide what you are looking for and make sure it is concrete. Like going to get food with a grocery list; it's easier to get what you need and not forget something important. This thread should be perfect. It can be like an exercise in stress relief. Sometimes people write their problems on a piece of paper and then toss it into a fire and imagine it burning away their stresses. You can do the same by putting your positive thoughts out there as to say you are giving your wishes to the world so it knows what you want. It's not scientific as is usual per my character but it may help turn an uninviting heart into a hopeful heart.

I'll say that my definition of a "nice" girl would probably be more like my "ideal" girl so I'll go with that.

I like a woman who knows she's a woman and who likes men. This is getting more rare these days. I enjoy a sense of propriety including basic manners and acts of kindness to others. I was trained all my life to be a gentleman and treat women with care and respect so it doesn't match me well to have a feminist yell in my face over opening a car door. It's not because she can't do it but she should be glad not to have to do it. She should enjoy having a man who wants to do for her as much as he can. Love is evident in one's actions.

I like a woman who is kind and gentle with people including me but when someone threatens someone she loves, she will turn into a stone cold war machine and destroy the threat. I like a woman who is a strong woman, this is not the same thing as a female trying to out do the boys and getting into meaningless brawls and such. I don't want a girl who is trying to be better than all the boys but a woman who relies on her own character to stand out. She should have a high sense of morality and should be no stranger to a good book. She wouldn't dress like a party animal but more respectable. She should show off more modesty than skin because that is testament to value instead of eagerness. She should be quick to uplift but slow to anger, always holding her tongue until she knows what she really feels.

An ideal woman would be the ideal woman, she won't try to be a man or an animal or an anime character. She will be proud of being a woman without being abrasive towards males. She will not be caught trying to scheme or coax or seduce for ill gain but instead be reserved with all her behavior and body. She will be superior to those around her not because of her body measurements or the layers of makeup but the condition of her heart. She will strive to be healthy in the mind, body and spirit. A nice woman has a heart that will keep you warm in the dead of winter and keep you afloat in the raging sea.

Guys guys guys, there's a lot of negativity here. Let's really let some of that go for a bit and just enjoy the idea of dwelling on our definition of a nice woman. This should be fun.

Now come on guys, don't feel so glum about being single. The first step in finding a soulmate is to decide what you are looking for and make sure it is concrete. Like going to get food with a grocery list; it's easier to get what you need and not forget something important. This thread should be perfect. It can be like an exercise in stress relief. Sometimes people write their problems on a piece of paper and then toss it into a fire and imagine it burning away their stresses. You can do the same by putting your positive thoughts out there as to say you are giving your wishes to the world so it knows what you want. It's not scientific as is usual per my character but it may help turn an uninviting heart into a hopeful heart.

I'll say that my definition of a "nice" girl would probably be more like my "ideal" girl so I'll go with that.

I like a woman who knows she's a woman and who likes men. This is getting more rare these days. I enjoy a sense of propriety including basic manners and acts of kindness to others. I was trained all my life to be a gentleman and treat women with care and respect so it doesn't match me well to have a feminist yell in my face over opening a car door. It's not because she can't do it but she should be glad not to have to do it. She should enjoy having a man who wants to do for her as much as he can. Love is evident in one's actions.

I like a woman who is kind and gentle with people including me but when someone threatens someone she loves, she will turn into a stone cold war machine and destroy the threat. I like a woman who is a strong woman, this is not the same thing as a female trying to out do the boys and getting into meaningless brawls and such. I don't want a girl who is trying to be better than all the boys but a woman who relies on her own character to stand out. She should have a high sense of morality and should be no stranger to a good book. She wouldn't dress like a party animal but more respectable. She should show off more modesty than skin because that is testament to value instead of eagerness. She should be quick to uplift but slow to anger, always holding her tongue until she knows what she really feels.

An ideal woman would be the ideal woman, she won't try to be a man or an animal or an anime character. She will be proud of being a woman without being abrasive towards males. She will not be caught trying to scheme or coax or seduce for ill gain but instead be reserved with all her behavior and body. She will be superior to those around her not because of her body measurements or the layers of makeup but the condition of her heart. She will strive to be healthy in the mind, body and spirit. A nice woman has a heart that will keep you warm in the dead of winter and keep you afloat in the raging sea.
Amen to all of the above, especially identifying with herself that she is indeed a woman who desires to be with a man. Quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. There's not enough makeup that can cover up an ugly soul. I'm a woman who admires and is drawn to a true gentleman. Well said ChurchTheArtist.

$T2eC16NHJG8E9nyfmZEEBQHeBJV1bQ~~60_35.JPG

Okay guys...this thread is getting really off topic. Yes, we are allowed to talk about guns on AC, but could you move such a discussion to one of the active threads about gun issues?

A woman who is confident, kind and caring. A woman who is happy with themselves and has a positive attitude. A woman who has a great personality.

New Threads

Top Bottom