• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Men: What is your definition of a "nice" lady?

It is very hard, almost impossible to find a woman here who isn't a hardcore progressive leftest.

It is almost impossible everywhere. That's why most of my friends are male. The two or three women I would consider "friends" are simply not politically oriented at all.

Cali Cat , take it as a compliment, you do have the appearance of someone who has it all together. You always give wonderful, intelligent advice and leaving positive replies to all sorts of threads. I don't go near the more complex threads, lol.

It's so funny you would say that ... lol. That's what I hear all the time .... that I look like I have it all together. :confused:

Looks can be deceiving! :p

1. She doesn't nitpick every little detail.
  2. She doesn't try to mold you into something you're not.
  3. She respects your opinions, even if she doesn't share them.
  4. Her idea of comprising is "you say what you want, I'll say what I want, and we'll find a middle ground we can both agree on".

Maybe try moving to Texas. I hear tell they still have a few rightwingers there. :D
Too hot, but I'm looking at Tennessee. Also, I'm a Libertarian/Constitutional Moderate. I identify more towards the right, but I am not Christian and I don't oppose gay marriage.

If your looking for a conservative state. Texas is the way to go, infact they carry out more than 5 times as many executions as the other 49 states combined.

It's not always too hot here in Texas, sometimes it's a nice 90 degree. :D ;)

Maybe try moving to Texas. I hear tell they still have a few rightwingers there. :D

Too hot, but I'm looking at Tennessee. Also, I'm a Libertarian/Constitutional Moderate. I identify more towards the right, but I am not Christian and I don't oppose gay marriage.

I despise Marxism. It is very hard, almost impossible to find a woman here who isn't a hardcore progressive leftest. On top of that, most of the women in their 20s and 30s here are polygamous. Sorry, but I don't want to kiss a woman after she's done things to another dude.
Please explain all of the above :confused:o_Oo_O:confused:o_Oo_O:confused:o_Oo_O

I think I may have just been insulted ... :confused::p:cool:
Just for that I'm going to be more specific and call you a 'relationship councillor', so there :p

If your looking for a conservative state. Texas is the way to go, infact they carry out more than 5 times as many executions as the other 49 states combined.

It's not always too hot here in Texas, sometimes it's a nice 90 degree. :D ;)
Arizona is actually more gun friendly than Texas.

I don't much about Arizona's gun legislation, I know in Texas the right to bear arms is taken very seriously. I'm sure you've heard the old joke"come and take it". So far nobody's tried to take my firearm.

Last edited:
I don't much about Arizona's gun legislation, I know in Texas the right to bear arms is taken very seriously. I'm sure you've heard the old joke"come and take it". So far know nobody's tried to take my firearm.
Yeah, don't get me wrong Texas is up there, but Arizona is the most friendly gun state in the whole country. You don't even need a permit to carry. Overall though North an South Dakota are the most free states and Tennessee has more freedom overall than Arizona. Just wanted to point out that everyone thinks Texas is the most gun friendly and that isn't the case, even though they are very much pro-gun.

Here in Texas you can open carry a long guns i.e. Rifles and shotguns with out a permit. Handguns do require a permit to carry regardless wether one is open or concealed carrying. I also believe one can Carry in Vermont with out a permit.

Yeah, don't get me wrong Texas is up there, but Arizona is the most friendly gun state in the whole country. You don't even need a permit to carry. Overall though North an South Dakota are the most free states and Tennessee has more freedom overall than Arizona. Just wanted to point out that everyone thinks Texas is the most gun friendly and that isn't the case, even though they are very much pro-gun.

my standards are quite high. a bit too high, but, its what i want. and the standards are upheld even in the relationship.

so, suffice it to say, its easier to be friends.

I don't much about Arizona's gun legislation, I know in Texas the right to bear arms is taken very seriously. I'm sure you've heard the old joke"come and take it". So far nobody's tried to take my firearm.

Here in Texas you can open carry a long guns i.e. Rifles and shotguns with out a permit. Handguns do require a permit to carry regardless wether one is open or concealed carrying. I also believe one can Carry in Vermont with out a permit.

Guys, of the few things that's wrong with America, this one is right at the top...GUNS!! Here in the UK we're shocked about gun crimes (unless we learn that it's in the USA, then we just typically say "Oh" to show our lack of suprise and concern". Waaaay to many bad things have happened in your country to this very day purely because of this bizarre notion/obsession people adhere to of having the right to bear arms. Only specially trained police and armed services should ever have access to a firearm, at least then they can be held accountable for any misconduct. You're more likely to be shot if you carry of have in your posession a firearm. BANG!! You're dead (too late to apologise though and bullets don't care who they maim). Here in the UK most people have never seen or touched a real gun.

What does execution and weaponry have to do with a nice lady? There is WAY TOO MUCH fascination with killing machines. KILLING FOLKS DOES NOT SOLVE ANYTHING! This would have to be at top of my list to not date nor associate with anyone so gun friendly and trigger happy. Violence is not welcome in my life.

Last edited:
Guys, of the few things that's wrong with America, this one is right at the top...GUNS!! Here in the UK we're shocked about gun crimes (unless we learn that it's in the USA, then we just typically say "Oh" to show our lack of suprise and concern". Waaaay to many bad things have happened in your country to this very day purely because of this bizarre notion/obsession people adhere to of having the right to bear arms. Only specially trained police and armed services should ever have access to a firearm, at least then they can be held accountable for any misconduct. You're more likely to be shot if you carry of have in your posession a firearm. BANG!! You're dead (too late to apologise though and bullets don't care who they maim). Here in the UK most people have never seen or touched a real gun.
Hmm...maybe I should swim across the ocean.

New Threads

Top Bottom