• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

With neighbors on averge of 1/2 mile apart we get no trick or treaters. Sad. I used to enjoy decorating and handing out candy.

Not much. I don't get to go to any costume parties anymore, and I'm too old for trick or treating. I don't get trick or treaters either, but that's okay since I really don't want to go up and down the stairs for the next few hours and I probably won't hear anyone at the door, anyway.

I will be busy taking part in the Halloween events in my Animal Crossing game in order to collect all the Spooky Furniture.

I’m excited today. I’ll be carving my pumpkins and making candy bags. I’ll be doing this on Halloween eve. I’m thinking about making a thread to showcase everyone’s Halloween costumes. I think it would be really fun.

My neighborhood will be quite full of trick or treaters tomorrow and my mother seems to have a wonderful time passing out candy and “ooing and ahing” over the children.

I rather enjoy watching and listening to it from my bedroom where I will be with Rocky. But, even then, an hour or so is enough. Then I look forward to the quiet. Will probably close the curtain and put on a spooky movie.

Carved our pumpkin yesterday. Tomorrow handing out candy and taking the kids to trick or treat. This year the usual excitement got deflated by circumstances beyond control but still determined to make the best of it.

My Halloween theme is always a mad scientist.
Here are my mad scientist goggles I build for the occasion:
IMG_6655 640.jpg
IMG_6658 640.jpg

Thank you and same to you all. My kids dont want to go out this year because theyre a bit too old so we will just have a family night with homemade pizza and lots of candy. I hope lots of kids come to the door.

Nothing special in our neighborhood any more for Halloween.
I live in a suburban area at the end of a cul-de-sac. We don't have kids on this street.
We used to. I liked to decorate the house and dress up to hand out the treats.
Last year the countryside area got a neighborhood trail prearranged for the kids to follow with golf carts to take them around.
They don't come down this road now.

So, it will be pretty much a typical day.
I did some decorating. Pumpkin head coverings over the archway lights.
And a few items around the doors.

Halloween16 007.JPG

T
Thank you and same to you all. My kids dont want to go out this year because theyre a bit too old so we will just have a family night with homemade pizza and lots of candy. I hope lots of kids come to the door.
That sounds good, enjoy having fun and treats with your kids and family.

New Threads

Top Bottom