• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
Does anyone dress up on Halloween anymore? I am going goth this year and I’m excited. I love the goth aesthetic. Last year, I dressed as if I was in the 80s.

1696140928254.jpeg

I always dress up to answer the door when handing out the treats.
I have a glow in the dark tarantula paper weight that I put in the bottom of the bowl under the candy.
It gets some reactions!

Halloween isn't as big here as it is other places, but I have dressed up in the past. Don't have pics unfortunately. But since I worked with chainsaws I dressed up as this guy, Leatherface. :D Scared a few kids. And adults too.

leatherface.jpg

I do,this year I am dressing as the TV show character Liv Moore on I Zombie.Making the edible brain too.My husband and I have a Halloween party every year at the shop we own.I seen the video how to transform into her

Lots of people do. Definitely people who cosplay at conventions regularly will dress up for Halloween. That is never going away. Have fun!!

Not really. If it's expected of me, I do dress up (though that also goes for other times of year), but it's not a hobby of mine, and I dislike having things like paint touch my face due to sensory issues.

I'm not interested in horror (and am not a statesian) so halloween has never held any significance for me, though I know most people really like this time of year.

Horror movies on Halloween month for me.

If anybody here wants to watch Cannibal Holocaust with me, let me know.

Wonder if I'll see any ghost drones this year.

ghost-drone-350x350-2540240026.jpeg
Halloween Ghost GIF

Or maybe a carved turnip instead of a pumpkin, which always manage to look way more creepy. Although I feel like I would need power tools to carve a turnip, those things are like bricks!

carved-turnip-870079921.png

New Threads

Top Bottom