• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

erwyt45cwyhr.png

A song based on a mythological story in the Harry Potter series, in which a trio of wizard brothers (Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus Peverell) cheat Death when they use their magic to cross a dangerous river.
However, Death blocks their path as - under the guise of offering each a powerful magical gift of their own choosing (the "Deathly Hallows") - he slyly seeks an alternative way to bring them into his eternal grasp...

The Butterbeer Experience - "The Peverell Brothers"

I still need to buy me a Halloween costume for this year.

I need to get myself a pair of cat ears. They had some at Walmart but they came with a huge tail and I just want the cat ears, maybe a collar but no other accessories.

Some more songs:

The Plain White T's - "The House on Shady Lane"

Skycycle - "It's Terror Time Again"

Cartoons - "Witch Doctor"

Rockwell - "Somebody's Watching Me"

Ray Parker Jr. - "Ghostbusters"

While this episode of Doctor Who came out in early November 2009, it definitely works as a Halloween episode; using some horror/zombie elements while also showing a darker side to the Doctor when he doesn't have a human companion to keep him grounded.

In the episode The Waters of Mars, the Doctor visits Mars - only to discover that he's not only landed in 2059 at the first colony base, but that the events that are due to happen on this based are a fixed point in time, meaning they must happen.
Sadly, what must happen will not turn out well for the colony's inhabitants, as an alien parasite appears and begins to infect the crew - with the intention of getting to Earth; one drop of water is all it will take...

A song no Halloween would be complete without.

Tim Curry - "Anything can happen on Halloween" (The Worst Witch - 1987 film)

What if a Disney Princess became a Villain? (Check out the story and the song, which I think is fitting for Halloween)

Princess: Belle

Twisted Story: "Belle has always been the smartest person in her village, perhaps even the smartest person in the province. But she never held that against anyone. Even when everyone in the village thought she was strange and spoke about her when they thought she couldn't hear, she did her best to simply ignore the whispers and get lost in a book instead. Of course, it bothered her that people spoke about her but as long as she ignored them they were harmless. Until they weren’t harmless anymore.

Belle began receiving advances from men that couldn’t even hope to be her match. Arrogant, brainless Gaston hadn’t so much as picked up a book since he was a child, how could he possibly think she’d marry him? Following this her father was kidnapped and Belle imprisoned in his place by a terrifying Beast. But no more terrifying than the beasts in her books. Belle isn’t someone you want to get on the wrong side of, especially when it comes to her family so did you really think she would go quietly? After all the suffering she had endured at the villages hand? Well, this is where our tale differs from the original and our version of Belle doesn’t take kindly to being locked away. And she certainly doesn’t take kindly to those mistreating her father. She isnt in a forgiving mood and so hardens her heart and makes a different decision.

And so our story follows a similar trajectory to the original, except our Belle isn’t falling in love, she’s plotting revenge. Locked away, Belle bides her time, playing the part of the perfect little prisoner, getting along with her guards, nursing the beast's wounds, putting up just enough of a fight to make it seem realistic. When, in actual fact, she was gathering information and looking for her perfect moment and weapon of choice. Which is when she found the rose.

“Did they all really think I was going to help them? They lock someone away, lock my father away, and expect to not face any consequences? Their fate was sealed as soon as they locked me away. You truly think ill forgive that? I have been mistreated by men who wish to marry me my whole life! My family has been mistreated for far too long. I am better, smarter, more intelligent than all of them combined and its about time I embrace that. I’ll ensure we’re never underestimated again.”

And so Belle tricks the Beast and the castle's inhabitants into thinking she was falling in love with him. Simply killing the Beast wouldn't do, but offering him the thing he most desires and then removing it at the last moment, yes that’ll do nicely.

Soon no one would mistreat her or her family ever again, they will be too afraid. They will never underestimate Belle again. Soon everyone will see Belles true strength. But at the cost of her own humanity?
"

Song: "Tale as Old as Time" (Belle's Villain Song)

New Threads

Top Bottom