Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- VictorR was last seen:
- Jul 26, 2021 at 9:28 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Enable Politics Forum:
SignatureI like reading books about ASD. It's a special interest, you could say. ASD books read and reviewed: 22
Older Adults and Autism Spectrum Conditions: An Introduction and Guide / Wenn Lawson / 2015 / Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Check out the free online course / program Autism and Neurodiversity in the Workplace