• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

20 minutes of HIIT on my bike last night. Those classes always have me wondering. How many people have heart attacks at the end of their HIIT workouts and don’t even know it, because it feels like you’re dying either way?

Jogging for half an hour. I wish I could do more like I used to.

Alright!!!
Another peep here going thru torture.

Did weight circuit , did only 10 on treadmill, because no serious caffeine hit. But didn't buy any deserts at store.

Yesterday was very special. I was able for the first time since I got sick, to get up on a treadmill and walk. My daughter was there with me, and so I wasn't alone, but it was a big deal.

I also sat on an exercise ball and did exercises using a medicine ball for the first time.

Every day in every way it's getting better.

I was planning on going hiking today but the hiking group have chosen a strenuous trail and I think it would be too much for my body. Only feel up to shorter hikes at the moment.

Went swimming twice over past few days and felt good afterwards.

5.25-mile run on Thursday, in 1:05:00, getting very close to my 1-hour goal for the upcoming race at the end of the month. Past couple of days have been 4-mile power walks.

Took Rue Dog on an hour long walk after I got off work totaling somewhere around 24,000 steps for the entirety of the day.

I went for an hour long walk yesterday. Been taking some time off from exercise recently, starting with a new schedule today.

went on four separate walks, today, doing at least 3 per day for the last few days weights every second day on my in house weight machine, did it every day after I left hospital, started feeling to much like a body builder, so backed off to every second day. Not into buying to many new shirts.

I've been trying to get in some solid cardio workouts at home, but it’s very hot and humid in my house. I’ve cycled to work and worked to the supermarket, that’s about it.

15 km of cycling today. Hoping the house will be cool enough for early morning strength training tomorrow :)

Dropped something on my foot last week. So today a weak workout, 10 mins squats because the lady promised me a curvy shape if l commit. :)

4-mile run today. 5-mile race on Saturday morning, been training for a few weeks on the race course, which is located very close to where I live. That training has been put on hold due to some really annoying road construction near the end of the course. Really hoping that's all out of the way come race-day.

New Threads

Top Bottom