• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

How are you today?
I’m doing better too. Spent the day running errands and visiting my amazing, funny and smart 95-year old grandmother for lunch. I did do some cycling, but not a workout workout. I’m packing up for a 2 week holiday with plenty of physical activity, so I’m cutting myself some slack now :)

Did a 5km walk today. I also signed up to the local gym. They have a pool and I'm aiming to go swimming a few times each week.

Only 20 mins but it helped my mood, jogging on treddie. Since l started exercising more, l do feel mentally sharp. Good reason to keep posting here. :)

10 minutes of HIIT on my bike. I stopped early because I wasn’t feeling well. I have now learned that I can do cardio and strength on an empty stomach, but not HIIT.

Been really busy over the past couple days, but managed to squeeze in a 5-mile slow run yesterday and a 4-mile power walk today.

First swimming session. It felt good but I got tired quickly so I'm going to take it slowly and not push myself too much.

So weight circuit today. Including the hard ones. Only ten on treddie because l sensed a car issue. So l took car , they said too busy, then another place showed me how to do my oil. Thank God. I think the car would blow it was so low. It's a German car. It has a butler and jacuzzi!!

20 minutes of Barre today. It was supposed to be a 30 minute outdoor session, but I got swarmed by flies and ended up fleeing inside and by then I was too annoyed to finish the workout.

30 minutes of HIIT early this morning. I’m starting to not hate it! Which is great, because it definitely yields results for me.

...plastering walls on Saturday and Thursday...all day long each day...photos on the Project thread. Monday morning I had my first little ride on Julian and we hope to repeat that tomorrow. 45 minutes of good cardio and endurance doing Mt Melville and its uphill/downhills today. Almost daily walks this past week and a longer hike in there somewhere but the days have blurred!

Two 5-mile runs over the past couple of days. First one on Monday was done in 1:07:00, second one done yesterday was supposed to be a slow, easy run, did it faster than I thought: 1:11:00.

Not much- The pups and I took a moderate 2-mile ramble at 7,000' in the Sierra.
I'm noticing cardio improvements. Saw a bear and two tiny cubs on the return.

Did 30 on tred, then went home, so hot today. I did important errands, dealt with somebody's road rage, dealt with mean drivers all day.

Don't think l could do today if l hadn't run.

New Threads

Top Bottom