1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Featured Does anyone like coloring,drawing or writing ?

Discussion in 'Obsessions and Interests' started by Jenisautistic, May 15, 2019 at 4:15 PM.

1. Jojo_LB

Jojo_LB Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I couldn't even attempt that. I think if I did, no one would even know it's supposed to be Mickey Mouse lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. dspoh001

dspoh001 Well-Known Member

I love to write science fiction. I'm actually a college senior double majoring in Creative Writing and Spanish, though I like Creative Writing the best. I also like to go to my local writing center to take classes and workshops. I've published two stories to date and I have learned that lots of successful writers have ways to contact them on their website and don't mind a question or two. As a side note, I've found that writing is a helpful way for me to connect to others as I founded a Creative Writing Club at my college, which I'm no longer active in, and as I'm trying to start a writing group at my writing center for people in roughly the 20-30 age range, as most of the people there are older and I'd like to hang out with some people in my age range.

3. Thinx

Thinx Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I like writing and over the years have published a story and some poems. And a text book. I hope to revive my writing now. With new poems and stories.

I used to draw a lot, but not colour much. Quite enjoy to draw. I like using pastels to draw, sometimes. And doing collage is my favourite arty thing, also making collage based cards.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Fino

Fino Alex V.I.P Member

That was after regular practice over a course of two years which filled two books with drawings, and one class in drawing fundamentals, all of which is not at all a lot in comparison to what the artists do whose work amaze us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. GrownupGirl

GrownupGirl Tempermental Artist

I was seemingly born with a passion for drawing cartoons. I've posted a number of my drawings here. I used to write stories and make handmade comic books with my own characters in them. But now I hardly ever do that anymore. I don't draw as much as I used to, either. Or think I should, anyway. Maybe because I've nearly lost hope completely in ever making a career of doing what I've loved for so long. But doing the very thing you love to make a living nearly always makes you end up hating it, anyway.:(

I'm not as into colouring as much as drawing. It can be stressful and not relaxing when one little mistake - like going outside the lines even when you're an adult - can ruin the whole picture. The other day, however, I drew colored in a doodle I had drawn by hand and then scanned on the computer and it turned out pretty good. But I don't have a printer to make a copy on paper. I don't seem to have much luck with printers. The last one I owned was always saying I was out of paper when I clearly had inserted paper into it.:mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1