• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Harrison I don't have much left to discuss that doesn't involve nuclear bombs somehow. Didn't get much interest on general discussion of conflict dark matter tech. (zero mass fields). I can't remember if I went into detail on electron structure I will have to go back through my posts. There are still a few unresolved issues I need to work out on the structure of Ati-matter, my mental picture seems more complex than the nuclear models shown, I'm unsure who is more wrong at this point. My system is stronger on the lower end of things, there are limits to how many pieces I can put together in my head without a 3d program.

I think we can leave WMDs out ;)

Don't remember your view on electron makeup, but my memory is rubbish at the moment.

Another side question, why is the speed of light a set speed? What happens when light is emitted from a star moving at speed? does the light coming out of the side of the star that it is traveling in that direction move away from the star more slowly then the light emitted in the direction it came from? That would be pretty stupid....

Hey Mael, side topic question, everything is always in motion right, the earths daily rotation is moving us all faster then the speed of sound all the time, its orbit around the sun faster still, do you have any idea how fast our sun might be clipping along at?

Or is figuring out what velocity our solar system is moving at improbably hard to do without a stationary point of reference? I mean in theory the sun could be moving at any speed up to nearly that of light and towing us all along without any of us knowing as long as it was moving at a set speed since we only feel accelerations and decelerations.

Hi Randomperson it''s nice to hear from you. You make a excellent point, with out acceleration to feel and no way of ever being truly sure any object in space is truly stationary, one could never really accurately measure the true movement of earths sun as there is no true point of reference. You could measure our solar systems realitive movement to other stars through triangulation using the triangle angle formula, but to do that properly one would need a faster than light ship to fly out to other stars and get your points of angle. As far as Red shift goes I've already proved 3 different ways through the natural laws that the pattern of movement they are describing is impossible and is not happening at all. There may be some general (visual) expansion due to the popcorn effect of new stars and galaxies, but it has no center and would be equally expanding everywhere. Red Shift is basically a cute space fabric (prismatic lens effect) at best, it may be a way to prove the presence of a sub-atomic atmosphere around earth and the sun but it is of little use for anything other than making rough guesses at distances through light frequency degradation. But it's like guessing the position of a island from wave ripples, there are scores of sub-atomic lenses distorting and degrading lights path before it reaches us, none of the stars are likely where we see them sky, in a sense. Space is more like a rippling ocean than a stationary thing, you just can't see the water. I leave it to you to decide why a obviously incorrect theory has been clung to for so long, perhaps for many astro physicists it was easier to work off past works, and sentiment for years of hard work made change difficult, I'm sure you all are aware of the more, less scientific motivations.

I think we can leave WMDs out ;)

Don't remember your view on electron makeup, but my memory is rubbish at the moment.

Well Harris my memory isn't great either, I can't seem to find a direct reference to it in my posts, this was the first half of my electron gravity pump theory. I know it may seem a little silly at first but basically my position on gravity, electrons, everything is, (all actions in the universe are {actions}), this means there are no active states that are inherent. In my opinion the word, (inherent), is just a polite way of saying something just magically, (IS), this concept I reject utterly as stupid mysticism. If you don't know how it works, just say I don't know yet. So what I'm saying is all movements are products of atomic conflict, meaning all things seek the chair that fits them best. So back to the electron thing, a electrons orbit height is determined by 2 things the sub-atomic soup that sloshes around inside a atom, (this is where heat comes from), and the Medussa snake like sub atomic lines coming out of the electron in a Medssa like head. If you imagine half of the line snakes are white and half of them are black you can understand why a electron doesn't just stick to protons and neutrons in one place. The white snakes some earth type of gravity line stick well between the electrons and the atoms core the black snakes however do not match well and are continually slipping around pushing off the round faces of protons and neutrons as they are bent. The end result is remarkably similar to how magnets power a electrical motor enough pushing and pulling conflict generates stable movement. So the electron is like a slimy squid crossed with a porcupine it rolls around hooking things and sliding off of them at the same time.
I am simplifying things somewhat of course, I was quite disappointed they ignored my paper I thought this combined with the graviton pump was worth a Noble prize easily, but perhaps someone had already come up with it I haven't read all the stuff published.

I also wonder how fast we are moving due to the rotation speed of the milky way, probably really fricken fast since we are a ways down one of its great long spiral arms. And then the galaxy itself is speeding along at some likely massive velocity.

I understand there are alternate theories to the Big Bang, some of which are quite intriguing. I love reading about this stuff. I also like seeing experimental evidence of it. I've read about lots of theoretical papers; it would be awesome to see some of them experimentally tested (I don't know if that's even possible).

I also wonder how fast we are moving due to the rotation speed of the milky way, probably really fricken fast since we are a ways down one of its great long spiral arms. And then the galaxy itself is speeding along at some likely massive velocity.

Actually sorry to ruin the fun but the rotation in galaxies is mostly in the center and there is almost no rotation on the rim at all, and we are close to the rim. Which is the safest place to be, away from large pulsars and super novas.

Actually sorry to ruin the fun but the rotation in galaxies is mostly in the center and there is almost no rotation on the rim at all, and we are close to the rim. Which is the safest place to be, away from large pulsars and super novas.

Are you sure about that? If you take a simple wheel, and spin it at a set velocity, the center and out side rim are moving at the same speed, but the center is small so the distance it travels for its RPM is not very long, but the out side edge of the wheel is much larger, and still rotating at that same RPM, but a point on that edge is traveling much farther...

I recall hearing--but I can't find a source, SO DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS!--that the fact that the outer rim of the galaxy spins at the same rate as the inner provided some sort of evidence for dark matter. Maybe someone better-versed in physics can clear this up for me...?

I understand there are alternate theories to the Big Bang, some of which are quite intriguing. I love reading about this stuff. I also like seeing experimental evidence of it. I've read about lots of theoretical papers; it would be awesome to see some of them experimentally tested (I don't know if that's even possible).

You are right on theories not being testable but for a theory to be viable not even one hard law of movement or material state can conflict with it, all conflicts must be resolvable some how. Unlike big bang my theory how ever crude matches nuclear states and observable movements and known empirical laws. Big bang does not match the present state in the universe, nor can present laws produce enough gravity to create it, it also violates empirical laws heavily on material dispersal, meaning it ignores smaller super novas dispersing matter all the time, which wouldn't be helpful at all for collection. Frankly I find Big bang, and the expanding universe theories both to be poorly considered over applications of a single movements in the universe, any astro physicists worth his salt would take the time to consider all restrictions and movements at the same time. I may be the local village idiot savant, but I'm not overly impressed with the scholarship on this stuff, poorly done, narrowly focused, riddled with mistakes and broken laws, and it generally belonged in the garbage years ago.

I recall hearing--but I can't find a source, SO DON'T QUOTE ME ON THIS!--that the fact that the outer rim of the galaxy spins at the same rate as the inner provided some sort of evidence for dark matter. Maybe someone better-versed in physics can clear this up for me...?

You could argue that the outer rim travels a longer distance so it falls behind, but it is a weak argument as any torus action that produces the spin would naturally be more powerful towards the center. Also a universal speed would not produce stable orbits which we clearly see, as everyone knows the closer you get to a star the more speed you need to maintain orbit also too much speed farther out would start throwing stuff into space. I'm not a mathmatician so I don't know if reduced circumference balances somehow against the need for speed, you will need a mathmatician for that question. I still suspect there would be at least a small difference due to energy levels.

Well here is some mind candy for you all to play with, Under my physics, (with one possible exception), since all things flow from the same source when you stand looking up in to the nighttime sky all the stars, (light matter or dark), will look pretty much the same. There may be subtle differences a expert could see, but most dark stars may shine and twinkle just like regular stars. If you were to fly over to a planet orbiting one and put on your parachute and sky diving suit, and step out of your ships air lock, THEN NOTHING. Nothing would happen, no air rushing past your face, no ground hurtling up at you, you just end up hanging there floating around like a very big, very surprised jellyfish. Hopefully you manage to flap and paddle your way back to the air lock feeling very stupid. So some of that business of flapping around Heaven with little wings is actually possible on the maybe 3 or 4 kinds of dark planets. I really don't like the term dark matter I'm not at all sure all of them fall into that class, I personally vote for only one class being dark, I decline to say why. So this was the main premiss of my first paper that I never finished. On some planets A APPLE CAN FALL UP, or people can fly. comments & questions are welcome enjoy. Mael:D

Still no passport in the mail, does the plot thicken?? imagine evil music :p

Last edited:
God Bless RT.com they just handed me a huge confirmation on the internal workings of my super nova model, it will take me a while to sort through the implications, as they reach all through the entire universe top to bottom. It was that story on the (so called:rolleyes:) blackhole coming to life. Mael knows what happened:D Mael does a evil victory dance. Ha ha! Other than that I feel like road kill, woke up with my skin on fire..Yuck!

Basically it turns out the plumbing of the stars of the universe are far more complex than previously thought. The pattern of opposite land seems to apply to almost all of the traditional astro physics, what ever they seem to think is complex turns out to be simple, and what they think is simple is complex, and when they choose truth on the left, it usually ends up being on the right. One could double his odds of being correct simply by betting against them...more or less, some limits to this... a person being a a flat earther and such, isn't helpful...but blarny hall has room you big bangers and all......:p Science!:rolleyes: :tongueclosed:...:screamcat: my cat has coughed up more useful things.

I am not a flat earther was just being whitty :p....:rolleyes:....but my position stands propaganda and science are not and never will be the same thing and rarely do their paths ever cross in a healthy way...and popularity is almost never the most correct position...from a factual point of view.

Last edited:
By the way the sword of the lord maybe doable on a small scale am still unsure it is a nuclear canon that God likely uses to yank strings of planets out of stars. Apparently the government still thinks it's funny to pretend I don't exist, I am bored with you guys, you come off poorly any way you slice it, your position isn't even justifyable from your interests point of view. Some one is going to end up counting seals in greenland, no matter what happens to me. And I can flank you legally, you lose valuable RD time playing this stupid game, I don't need to come to you...I don't think your boys are good enough even with all your stolen NSA stuff I'm still better...I can see it in living color. Go chase chickens:rooster::rooster::rooster:....plagiarists.:rolleyes:

By the way the sword of the lord maybe doable on a small scale am still unsure it is a nuclear canon that God likely uses to yank strings of planets out of stars. Apparently the government still thinks it's funny to pretend I don't exist, I am bored with you guys, you come off poorly any way you slice it, your position isn't even justifyable from your interests point of view. Some one is going to end up counting seals in greenland, no matter what happens to me. And I can flank you legally, you lose valuable RD time playing this stupid game, I don't need to come to you...I don't think your boys are good enough even with all your stolen NSA stuff I'm still better...I can see it in living color. Go chase chickens:rooster::rooster::rooster:....plagiarists.:rolleyes:

Why would God need a canon?

I gather they're giving you grief again. Stay safe.

Why would God need a canon?
I'm okay my passport is really late, starting to really tick me off, they wont pay me, they wont talk to me, they and wont let me leave. even the Russians would likely treat me better than this, here's the great irony, I have to calculate how high the risk is that I will be the first extra judicial killing in Americas history, if it's too high I get the doubous honor of reversing the berlin wall. Yeah! (sarcasem) and I really hate cooked cabbage.

Sorry Harrison my mind is off a little with being sick and all. I accidently left out the best part of the the sword of the lord, if it is fueled with the right nuclear material and is the right size and used correctly, it is possible that God could have used it to yank our planetary chain out of the sun. The basic principal is to punch a dark energy blast through the gravity well of a star, generating a momentary cancilation event large enough for a coronal eruption to reach semi escape velosity. Basically you give the sun indegestion and it barfs up a string of planets. Of course the scale of the machinery would be staggering and the skill need to pull this off without blowing ones self to bits or getting fried would be mind boggling. Even a very small one would be extremely difficult to build.
To give you a example Zion the Holy spaceship city, depending on how you read is 300 miles to 1000 miles wide and it will fill the east meditrainian with lava, because its Zero Mass fields used to lower it will destablize gravity so much. Planetary tugs, (see my Blog), and sword of the lord ships could make a death star look small, so if you believe in the Holy empire we rate even with our best military stuff some where on the level of a ant attacking a elephant with a grain of sand. No one is going to beat God with a crop duster and a old laptop.:rolleyes:

Hey government guys..you have no moves left that strengthen your position, you lose something on all hostile moves against me, even the stall. My constrictor law is operating at full power now, I barely have to lift a finger to tighten it on you. Noa's ark was bigger than the Titantic? whole redwood trees were likely tied togather with massive ropes made from pounded tree roots, thousands upon thousands of gallons of tree pitch were collected to water proof ropes, wood and seal cracks. Massive crews dragged and cut things that were later copied in the building of the tower of Babble and the pyramids in Egypt, but only 8 people after all that sweat and work, chose to go in in time before the door closed...that is how powerful the fear of unpopularity is. I read the lay lines from day, one I doubt you will prove me wrong...a shame, I never enjoy being right on dark things.

By the way for any of you who thought my electron gravity pump theory sounded stupid...I understand why you may get that first reaction. However I came to that position by the process of elimination there really isn't any other way to get active gravity. And I have found hard uncontestible proof in 2 forms, one from NASA, I decline to go into any detail at all and I refuse to say why....:D the :cat: is fat and the :hatchedchick: cadge is empty...:leafwind:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom