• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my mind....my list of Maelstrom Doom physics is Redacted....I suspect a cell is being aired out at GITMO for me...any further posts on it are unwise at this time.

You all are on your own now, there isn't much more I can do for you...presently!

You should note my trying to reduce collateral damage isn't actually the same as trying to make converts, and churches will have little meaning towards the end, there will be men of God, and men of darkness.
And if I read the future wrong it doesn't follow that it will be longer or more pleasant. It is more likely to be shorter, (as it will need to precede my work being brought to fully to life and used by evil men), and it will be just as bloody and dark. Sorry! the road is just running out.......there is nothing I can do, I no longer control the situation....

I have life time of penance to do for what may come, and the fact such things were pre-ordained by God doesn't make me feel much better about the coming horrors.
So I'm going to try to do one or two more impossible things, if I'm permitted the time, and not (martyred first). I may have found a hidden thread on the seven thunders in the last hidden Holy scroll...I'm not certain yet? I could be wrong? But there is only one way to find out, this will take some time with the holy books, maybe it will keep me out of trouble for a while...yet?

Best wishes to you all Mael...Try to remember Holiness isn't just about trying to be good, it also is about survival for us and our families...look for the first ways and you will find the road. :)

By the way I all ready broke the enrichment short cut on both ends basically, it was childs play, I still have a little polishing to do on maximizing it but that can wait while I deal with more pressing things. I already understand the hidden laws of radiation there is only one movement left for me unravel, as usual I will likely find a way to look even deeper than you all on that one.

1 Kings :38 Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also liked up the water in the trench.

So it will be again, only evil stolen fire will fall first this time, but it will be like a match in the wind to what follows from God.

To the nameless US powers that are messing with me, You chose wrong....If God chooses to permit it, I will remind you of that fact most eloquently in the future...:D Mael is blessed by God in some unusual areas, and things, all I need to do is remember to lean on him, and you all are in big trouble....

Hi camerartus , your comment pretty much sums up my situation. I'm not a poser, no one here knows who I really am, and may never know, so what is the point to that. I can deliver on what I say, everything is now heavily confirmed and the applications will be a full order above what we know of presently. Whether I ever actually agree to help make them for anyone remains to be seen, I will consult God first on that.

I hope camerartus , you find entertaining my following comments on science, and to some other parties in science who are likely causing me a fair amount of personal damage, and massive financial losses in my real life. If not? then I apologize to you camerartus and wish you well. I'm sort of doing my swan song here in aspie land things are getting hot for me in real life and I don't know how much time I have left.

So I just saw a article on two scientists getting Nobel prizes on neutrino states and mass for Sub-Atomics! They may have no clue what they are talking about as they miss stated basically everything in the press release. So once again maybe yet another easter bunny guess, gets money and praise thrown at it, because said person has a white coat, job, and diploma from the right university:confused: and of course the right Godless friends.:confused: And they probably found some stupid way to stick the words Global Warming or Climate Change in their paper on neutrinos as well even tho it was totally inappropriate.:rolleyes:

And one of the said Noble prize winning scientists made a point of saying that only REAL SCIENTISTS with lots of SCIENTIST FRIENDS can discover the nature of the universe. Okay? having the right friends now determines ones intellect in science, that sounds very scientific to me :rolleyes:. I'm sure he is entirely correct as his Godless scientist friends likely fully intend to mock me, suppress me, and steal my work, (I'm already being hacked and my house broken into on a regular basis). And they likely plan to do everything they can to keep me off the stage, a wise move, as it would take me about 15 minutes to crush their house of cards utterly on any front, (Atomics, Darwin, the nature of the universe), in a fair debate. And no I wouldn't wave the Bible at them and claim God does everything with a magic wand. I'm a deadly little solid state believer, (eternal matter), and I'd strip their blarney stone Theories as naked as the Emperor with no clothes in short order, (showing the utter contempt they have for the general publics intellect), as they make almost no attempt at all to follow their own solid state laws in their theories.

So to the Nobel Prize winner who claims Sub-Atomic particles have mass :rolleyes: I say you are unscientific with your language assignments or have no clue what you are talking about.

Firstly there is no such thing as mass in a particle, it is not a little rock that sits inside a particle...seriously some of you so called scientists write some really stupid stuff.

Secondly Mass is lent by relational states to other particles, (string connections). And mass is not constant, I can pull a lovely file from NASA to prove this if you wish to dispute me.:D

Thirdly the law of material preservation requires at least some of the lower Sub-Atomic particles to have little to no operational mass, or True Matter destruction could occur, (by velocity) leading to a empty universe.

Also your descriptions of matter compression in Black Holes and your idiotic Big Bang theory are stupid beyond belief, as they thoroughly violate the law of True matter preservation. And any blind monkey could see your recorded pulsar polar emissions prove you all wrong on this totally.

So here we sit in a stand off, you all want to pretend I'm a retarded autistic poser because I'm a outsider who believes in God.
And I say my honest work and autistic talents have given me the skeleton key to generate and see any nuclear shape, movement, law, and state in the universe....and I do mean any!

So you Godless scientists who don't like me, can keep trying to steal my work and ridicule me into obscurity in the years to come. But I still have a big fat (new) nuclear weapon counter sitting out here, that says I should have been payed and given proper credit. And it's real, and it's a full order stronger than anything you all ever made, and I grow stronger and stronger on the applied nuclear front daily (and I'm barely even trying)....you should take note on that last remark...it speaks volumes.

So how long do you think you can hold me off...either I get to prove I'm right on a platform...or maybe someday with a red sky?:D
Maybe you all should convert and pray every day that I stay a good Christian and wander off into the mists of history saving people for God...as I may choose to do? How is that for irony.:p
It doesn't mean you all escape me tho:D. I still say you will give into your evil natures and step in my End Time trap even tho I posted a giant warning sign on it for all to see.:D

I have all the angles covered, even as a Martyr I can do a horrendous amount of damage to the Blarney Stone science club, (I'm being polite by not naming you all directly, but we all know who you are). Look behind you there is a even bigger wolf coming for you than me, and it is already moving in for the Kill.

Mael isn't joking, or quoting Bible on that last comment, (all tho it is listed in it), I don't need to, my auti eye can see plainly what is coming in real life. :D

Fun times are coming for everyone?:eek:

Natural law, is Gods law, and it never rests when hunting its prey.

Last edited:
I just woke up from a strange and terrible dream I was in a strange house perhaps a Spanish Manor the walls were thick curving adobe style cement and out side the house was a big foyer with a stone tile floor and purple walls. There was a cement staircase and a flying bridge walkway over head shading the foyer, and I remember thinking this is a cool inviting place I wouldn't mind living here and playing my guitar here the harmonics of the cement walls are great, and I started to hum to my self to test the foyers harmonics.

Then all Hell broke loose, my friend called to us the airport is on fire, a row of giant black columns of smoke rose into the sky from the tree line in the airports direction. There was a horse pasture closer in that direction, and the horses were carrying on something terrible and seemed upset, and packs of dogs were howling and barking angry or scared, like they do during a earth quakes. Then we went back inside and looked out a window to the left of the airport and saw a whole row of houses were spontaneously combusting one by one, like a giant ray was sweeping down the house line from the airport setting them on fire.

I don't know if the dream means anything...but I've never seen a Spanish or Islamic Manor such as that house...and the houses spontaneously combusting was quite vivid like a movie, flames leaping to life from windows and walls instantly.
I do not know if the US armies Microwave cannon tanks can cause a house to burst into flame like that at full power? it is a power level much higher than they ever admitted to. God help us all if this dream is a omen of a coming war...such weapons are most terrible.

Sorry! to bother everyone with the dreams, maybe they are nothing, but I'm a visual savant sort of and I think in pictures, I remember in pictures, these dreams don't feel like my memories. So I put them here just incase someone out there is meant to receive them. I'm not claiming to be a holy man or anything, am just a worried tired little auspie who feels like road kill most of the time. Best wishes to all Mael

Sigh! I may have just stepped accidently in another horrible prophecy, with my work. I just heard about the time being cut short because there maybe no flesh left on earth prophecy. I wont go into the gory nuclear details but that situation certainly could arise. I'm so tired I wish I could sleep better, another blood fever I don't feel well at all.

Got nuked in short order on the Russian stack, the Academic Mafia was so hot to shut me down, they cut me off totally so even the security guys couldn't pick me over....:p...smooth move guys, good way to help the mother country:rolleyes:.
Anyways they did me a favor they reminded me of the original reason I got into this stupid physics stuff. It wasn't for money, or fame, and I spit on prestige...a Godless pursuit in my opinion, no it wasn't because I like physics, frankly the stuff bores me and there isn't much left to discover now that I've unraveled the spine of the universe, no the real reason was nausea. I got sick and tired of feeling like throwing up everytime news came on and I had to listen to yet another sewer pipe of lies being passed off as science by the academic Mafia.
It is not okay to make up fake science to scare people into giving more funding to your departments.

It is not okay to scare people with fake science to steal land and control with poeple evil laws.

It is not okay to destroy the faith of good people in God with fake science just so you don't have to feel guilt about how you live.

It is not okay to make all of us live in a sea of lies so you all can put a little extra butter on your bread, if you want a pay raise that bad find a honorable way to get it, or go work in the private sector where you can make more money.

Anyways you all should read between the lines a little more carefully on my stuff....I'm not risking my neck to beat you. I all ready have 2 Angels of death locked in on you permanently...I've been risking my neck to buy everyone just a little more time, the world needs a few more good men to hold back the doomsday clock, men who love Truth more than money, men who prefer kindness to power, men who love honor more than pride.
Or you can try to stop Americas hidden Dark Matter space program and it's neutron stackers, but I doubt that will succeed, as I think I had a Holy dream indicating failure on that front....so I don't see much point in it.
Not much point in coming after me too...too much of my work is floating around online to stop things now. And I'm pulling back for the time being anyways, to see what God wants, and if there is any country left on earth Godly enough not to be ruled by this evil Cabal, there is no way I'm granting more power to them, they are already ruining nearly the whole world.

Count your good fortune I'm a nice person. :) Here is a taste of what is someone will bring sooner or later to the world, if time permits.

Enjoy the closing show, while I go count my lost millions and broken dreams and wait for the knock on my door. :confused: Nothing good headed my way but maybe God will see fit to protect me somehow.

A Supernova bomb, not presently buildable but capable of blowing earth out of the sky.

The Super bomb buildable.... not likely survivable!

a long list of dark bombs strange and deadly not entirely buildable yet.

The S...bomb not really new but extreamly powerful.

The PZ bomb maybe new? in my design? very powerful for its small size and likely has a low threshold.

I may add some new stuff on that front later to my hidden work, along with my Fastbreeder short cuts...etcetera.

On the Dark weapon front we have my favorite, I hope to get to see it in action at the second coming.

The SWORD OF THE LORD...very dificult to build, basically it turns a small nuclear bomb into a laser, it probably can melt mountains like butter, it will likely look like the sun its self is licking earth with Blazing Tongue of Fire on the day of darkness.

some other radiant cannons fall into the same catagory, sterilizing earth with a Z.M. field radiation cannon would be fairly easy.

Faster than light asteroid strikes are easy with a class 2 Zero Mass ship, I don't think I need to explain what would happen with a hit on land or water.

Zero Mass field drum cannons would exceed rail gun velocities easily and have little limit on projectile size, a whole city could be mowed down in a few minutes. Getting near enough to attack a Class 2 Z.M. ship is (almost) impossible.

Told you I was real...Maybe you can see why I'm jumpier than a cat :cat: on a hot tin roof....Now I have Holy book stuff to go do.

Good luck to everyone, I hope you understand the risk I took telling you all this much, don't let me down.

Thread Closed

Last edited:
If we can't stop arguing religion and politics then we are going to have to close this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom