• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the whole of the internet, AspiesCentral is not that important. If you mean this thread by viewership numbers- it is likely the curiosity, and the length, that is racking up the numbers. Not many people that you would considerto "have a dog in this fight" would happen upon this thread. Those that would aren't likely to pay attention to be honest. That isn't necessarily a reflection on the contents. That is a reflection of human nature. I make no comment as to the quality of what you write here. I can't.

This is a problem to some degree in most fields.
I have this frustration with the psych field. [DSM, anyone?]

Well when I was here on this site before all my stalker stuff blew up, I made a small post on Big Bang on a thread and got mauled for 3 months. Every 2 weeks I would get hit with books and stuff from some fancy physics department at a collage where this girl was taking physics, I had the feeling I had a entire physiscs class preparing posts against me maybe with the professers help. It took me 3 or 4 sentences to crush them with basic dead universe law violations. I finally blocked her when she resorted to using the Sarah Palin defence on me, implying I was a illiterate Possum eating country boy. I have been to college and am well read.

You are welcome to talk about DSM thing? haven't read on that yet?

Mael just upped the anti heavily it will be a long night...:confused: hope I'm still around tomorrow?

All those poor Christian refugees and Kurds going to slaughter for a Turkish air base deal, so the Americans can use the bases against Russia, it just pushed me over the edge. How can I work for a bunch of cold blooded animals like that? So much suffering and murder of little children and women for a handful of defence contracts, a bit of oil, and some stupid air bases.
My government makes me ill.:confused:
The Turks have already begun the slaughter...ISIS will soon join in. :confused:

Mael doesn't care anymore, the lines are come to gather just as I originally predicted. I have received my answers more or less. And I can adjust for any changes, no more waiting, time to get things done. My best wishes to my aspie audience, however this show never really was for you...good luck to you all on your paths through life too. :D:fourleaf:

If you want to post about stars you may, I don't know if any more changes will come on my maelstrom stuff soon. I'm tempted to show a peak to you all what I'm really holding, but there is no further advantage to it, and I've already throw too many Nobel Prizes in the street to get my possible defence consulting contract back. I will try to deal with this quietly and carefully in my usual relentless fashion from now on. :D No one ever accused me of being average, or boring, lots of other not nice things maybe?, but never those two....:p...:rolleyes:

Every 2 weeks I would get hit with books and stuff from some fancy physics department at a collage where this girl was taking physics,

Something of this sounds a bit familiar to me...

Anywho, learning about what actual scientists are saying and why is always a good thing. The universe is a big place.

Something of this sounds a bit familiar to me...

Anywho, learning about what actual scientists are saying and why is always a good thing. The universe is a big place.

You're a little late to the party the battle field has moved to the real world, the stakes are no longer whose white coats get the most undeserved awards and grants. The question now is who will own the biggest pile of new WMD-s guess who may end up on being the referee on that one.
I showed my colors when I arrived in aspie land, I said was a nice Lex Luther savant...you aspies of all people should known, what poor a view a auspie like me would take on being a poser.

You're a little late to the party the battle field has moved to the real world, the stakes are no longer whose white coats get the most undeserved awards and grants. The question now is who will own the biggest pile of new WMD-s guess who may end up on being the referee on that one.
I showed my colors when I arrived in aspie land, I said was a nice Lex Luther savant...you aspies of all people should known, what poor a view a auspie like me would take on being a poser.

lol

:D:rocket:.....( :mushroom: )....:confused::eek::fearscream::screamcat: yes LOL for me in the end no matter what happens.:D

what does 25% +25% = ? 50% from? It could mean Maels walking through walls again or?:confused:

I have been studying Russian folk music...very interesting don't you think? Russia is such a BIG colorful and interesting place...all kinds of strange things and words...CZAR is such a interesting word don't you think? it has a nice ring to it CZAR! :D

I'm basically done with the sub-atomics now other than some drudgery work on assignments I'll do later, my model is fully unified confirmed and functional. I'm working on more usable hidden stuff on the high end now, the it will make you glow in the dark stuff. Just scored a major hit on something maybe extremely useful and possibly new...I may get both of my short cuts yet.

I should maybe also note I have not covered another whole category of atomics that I discovered while dealing with the possible White hole thing, I'm not referring to dark matter here. I didn't cover it for 2 reasons one it may be to difficult to reach this level as a non inter stellar space faring people, and 2 it is a unholy box of death on the power levels.
I will say there is likely another level in some sense on this I'm certain, and there may be other levels I'm aware of that the science community is not. I don't know, I can barely stand to read their stuff it is so full of mistakes and propaganda. So I read the bare minimum to get any useful hard atomic stuff I need. Often I get more by hitting parallel work as they let slip useful bits not directly related to their work.

Mael :D Hmmm.... Mael isn't up to anything :D Hmm.. hmmm... hmmmm... what did he find :D

I will have to find a way to write un-read able notes, my long term memory is good but this pile of new laws a atomic states is getting ridiculous... no point in having to to discover something twice because I forgot it again..Bleah!o_O

On my dreams of the Lady in the Blue dress, No offence was intended to the Catholics. I don't do passive aggressive attack stuff, the dreams were real and I would have welcomed advice. I have decided that to some degree they perhaps were meant for someone other than me...I have no idea who or why.
But that is my belief, the intended result is the important part not who got the message. I may have found the intended path for the other Blue Lady dream but more consultations will be needed on that one.:confused:

Perhaps I will have to donate my lost money on my work to God, (which is a far larger piece of change than any of you might imagine), and he can rain Holy Curses down on my evil opponents for robbing him. I suppose they will find this remark by me amusing. I however think he has had just about enough of all these evil Godless games being played in the world and is considering stepping out of the shadows again. You boys are in trouble if he decides to, he's got more ways to whup you then you can shake a stick at.:D He'll do it too, I've seen his hand before.:D

My Mom had her face book hacked and cloned and was listed as a reciever of a $80,000 grant for charity work and the page was spamed everywhere, she was getting posts from Packastan.

All this like the day after I outed the Global warming guy's with my personal opinion they were total science frauds and a bunch of government grant crooks....I backed it up with a basic unrefutable science proof too. A bunch of thuggish posers in my opinion...someone should yank their white coats. Real scientists study facts and the laws of nature...they don't sit around cooking up evil funding schemes, to scare money out of peoples pockets.

You shouldn't have messed with my Moma now you are on my list...I suppose you all are on Ashly Madisons list too...:p Birds of feather flock together???

I'm picking up some youtube shots particularly from the space station that clearly look, like a Zero Mass prototype space ship. The shutting off of space station cameras seems to lend some kind of weight, but I find it unlikely they are stupid enough to blunder into view accidently, unless there is a little NASA slow foot dragging too pay Air Force back for a earlier humiliation by them.
Or some under the table info intimidation war is being waged against the Russians, trying to convince them they have a more formidable space ship than they really have.....from past events I'd say this is the most likely option...they are trying to bulldog Putin.......it is unlikely to work.:rolleyes:

Anyways some of the formations and light + shape signatures look like a possible Z. M. Field ship.
According to prophecy tho, they will never go public on it, at least not until the very end? maybe never? I was puzzeled and worried about this as it places me in a very bad position. But I have decided the reason is simple and the same as every thing else that is rotten now, GREED. Some one will get their grubby little hands on the space mining contracts and try to keep it all to them selves, as it could be extremely lucrative $$$$ Diamonds, Uranium, rare earth metals, gold etcetera... all just laying out there in space to be picked up.

I finally have proof the government is hunting me, they messed up, they watch listed my brother. I seriously doubt a 4 year old who doesn't even remember the foreign country he was born in, and is a white nordic son of a conservative christian minster, is enough of a threat to rate having to sign a loyalty oath in order to sell his house. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing since when does buying and selling a home require loyalty oaths....whats next concentration camps?

You all think picking on my family will improve my good will, guess again....bad move.
Maybe you should read a book on being nice and fair to others...(like the Bible), sometimes you reap what you sow.

I have more to say, lots more, but there is little point barring a major shake up in who's calling the shots over there. I doubt even the FBI has enough juice to rein you dark R&D program guys in, and you can stall till dooms day, by classifying everything to keep truth covered up. Count your losses you chose wrong, sooner or later the generals will notice and they won't be pleased. I'm counting my losses, they are already staggering, but I have more, I have the magic touch:D...........you will see. You got one golden egg, but you lost the goose.:confused:o_O:eek:

Now the real game starts :D! you get to pick up the tab for this one it's all yours!:eek:

Mom dragged me into town take a bunch of garden stuff to the food bank the last minute and she didn't want to carry the heavy box. So we get there a a sort of unmarked cop car in the driveway, okay no big deal. Then I see 2 more cops on foot accrossed the street so I say to Mom things look a little lively today. So I go around the car to get the boxes and bags of garden stuff for the food bank and one of the cops from accrossed the street is coming right at me, and I'm thinking okay he's just crossing the street, he'll go around one of the cars to where he's going, nope comes right up next to me while I'm getting my stuff out. So then I turn to go thinking he'll keep going to where ever if I move nope he's pretending the tires on the car next to us are real facinating, okay no big deal. I go in to the food bank with mom 15 minutes later we leave after she is tired of talking and head for the car, guess what here he comes accrossed the street again, to look at that empty car next to us just as we arrive at ours???? What do you all think? First the strange jackboot thing with my brother? Now this? They want to talk? They messing with me? or was it all a accident?

What do you guy's think??? I have a excuse to talk with them if I wish, should I bother?

Maybe you should let me leave while you still have something left standing, not that it will do you much good, :D.

LOL, based on what you have written here as well as my training in the field, you don't even have a fundamental grasp on even basic physics. Don't pretend that you know what you are talking about. You're free to say whatever you want, but no scientist is going to take you seriously.

Why are you wasting my time with insults, where have I ever said I was ever interested in pleasing your community with your language, I'm hunting Generals and you fakes, your books don't have more than a handful of pages on basic states worth reading. At this point I may be able to finish with no books at all just the periodic table, and when I mean finish, I mean a full, unified, confirmed, operational, material model, with usable new nuclear applications, can you match that?

A poor day for you atheists :p the stupid little religious village idiot savant sitting out here holding the Holy Grail of Grails grinning evilly at you. You buy me you lose, you don't buy me you lose, a catch 22, your house of cards trembles, while God and the Russians wait in the wings to pick up the pieces.

Maybe you all should let me go?:D I'm sure you all are good enough to figure out all my elegant rules on your own without losing any R&D years "right?"

I'm not insulting you. I'm pointing out that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You don't even seem to understand the basics.

Your cover is blown, don't touch my family again. Mael :rage::rocket: Savants are Savants we have are own ways and our own code, you are over the line.

You don't catch butterflies with sledge hammers, if I'm right and I'm ahead of you, this will be a blunder to be remembered in the history books.
Sigh! isn't this the way of it everyone makes everyone lose because they don't know how to win fair.

In the end even, tho you will never see it my natural laws will end up killing more people than all the dark arts of the history of mankind, or my nuclear stuff ever could. Choose your future carefully my laws of constriction and catastrophic realignment hunt you. You imagine you brought down Russia in the cold war, you didn't do any such thing, natural law crushed Russia, and it can do the same for you. You don't believe me, then tell me how did a poor guy selling Mangoes in Tunisia doom millions in the middle east. Even a butterfly can turn the world upside down, if it sees the world is balanced on the head of a pin.

LOL. ok then. If that's what you think, chill, but you aren't worth my time.

I'm not insulting you. I'm pointing out that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

apt-get , You have yet to quote 1 fact to prove your view of me, am I supposed to take your word on it? You haven't even seen my real nuclear system yet, how do you know how good it is? So what if I use different names for things? Is pleasing your professors union rules or something.:rolleyes:....:p I used almost none of the modern work so why do I need to make attribution?, it is all mine, I'll name it how I like.

If I may point out respectfully Apt-get telling a auspie savant he has no clue on his special interest, is like dumping a bucket of chum over your head while standing in the water off Miami beach in Florida on shark migration day.o_O :blowfish::seedling::spiralshell::fish::seedling::seedling::tropicalfish:

After looking over my posts Apt-get I see I did drop in a shot at the U.S. government and a certain party associated with them on the end of a post to you. I apologize for that confusion, I assumed you had Back read my thread and would know I was addressing them in my previous conversation with them.
I do how ever see my self (with my work) as being in (direct conflict) with organized (political / humanist religious parties) in the scientific and defence contract community. I expect the kitchen sink to get thrown at me, as I am a real threat to their philosophical empire, nobody is going to thank me for turning the apple cart over. There are papers, jobs, grants, and reputations, and emotional sentiments on the line...Mael doesn't expect to get roses :rose: thrown at him.:confused:

That last post I deleted wasn't to you, it was to the U.S. government, they made my brother sign some loyalty to the government thing or something before he could sell his house in Tennessee and move back out here. My brother chewed me out over my nuclear stuff real hard when he came through on his move back, forbid me to speak on my nuclear stuff ever again...so I'm guessing the two events are linked? Or at least he blames me for drawing in the government on him...no one is really speaking to me properly on it, so that's all I know.

I haven't checked your name against the (Do you believe in God) thread but I think perhaps it was you, who in a effort to break my logic loop there on Darwin, argued against the (eternal nature) of (time) (motion) and (matter)...and then said that the possibility of life evolving (only applied to earth)....:p is that a science rule:confused:...that earth is unique, and the only place in the universe where life can evolve?o_O....what law stops the a being of maximum evolved power from having been produced in the infinite past on some other planet?????
But perhaps you didn't write that? my apologies if it wasn't you, your name looked similar maybe someone else did? I'll have to check.

I stand by my position that no state is permitted to exist in the past, that would destroy our present state of the universe.
(Time) and (motion) in the universe can not be stopped nor can (true destruction of matter) happen...Big Bang is over collection of matter (stopping motion):confused: and it breaks numerous other laws of gravity, movement and logic.o_O

I am not going to show you the heart of my Maelstrom system, end of story, it's not going to happen, there are new nuclear weapons involved. You know perfectly well by now my system is underived from conventional work. And that I came up with it to overturn that work because I hold most of it in contempt as, Dark Philosophy & Theology, not science.:D[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
That last post wasn't to you and you know it...are you the U.S. government do you have watch list powers? I'm playing with the big boys here, you haven't even bothered to post anything on real science, just insults.

No, I am not affiliated with the US government. Dude, seriously. There are no forces actively trying prevent you from doing science or anything like that. The only thing preventing you from getting anywhere with this work is the fact that you don't know a thing about science. That's not an insult. It's a statement of observation. I haven't taken the time to systematically deconstruct what you are saying, because you are not worth the time and effort, and because I'd rather live my life.

We both know you don't care what I say, I made you throw Darwin and his 3 prime laws under the bus the first time you came after me, you have nothing left to fight me with. I have already crushed you on all fronts with dead universe empirical foundation laws, they are real, they are self evident, and anyone who makes a model of the universe without them, either is a complete idiot, or a liar, (choose your poison).

Well, you are right about one thing. I don't care what you say. No, you didn't make me throw Darwin and his 3 prime laws under the bus (what are you even talking about?), and no you haven't "crushed me." If your work is so amazing like you claim it is, then it would be easy for you to get published by some reputable journal. Why haven't you tried that? Is it because you know they would laugh in your face because you refuse to make any attempts to understand even the basics.

I already gave out too many clues already, you are not going to goad me into giving out any more, you know perfectly well by now my system is underived from conventional work, and that I came up with it to overturn that work because I hold most of it in contempt as Dark Theology not science.

It's perfectly fine to not derive something from conventional work. But, in order for anyone to take that seriously, you have to be able to explain how your knew theory can reproduce all of the old results. It's unclear whether or not you even know what those are.

Go away, you aren't even trying to read my work carefully, or post a real science question, I left enough bread crumbs for you to verify my work.

If your work is so great, then stop whining on some internet forum and go publish the damn thing. Put up or shut up.

Nobody is trying to oppress you or prevent you from doing your work. The fact that you can't get anyone to take you seriously says far more about your work than it does about anyone else. What do you think is more likely, some major conspiracy against you personally from the government because your work is so revolutionary or that the reason you aren't taken seriously is that you have no clue what you are talking about? It's obviously the latter.

You've wasted enough of my time, so I'm signing off. Get help.

If we can't play nice, I will lock the thread and take any additional action that may be necessary. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom