• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom

Magical Pattern Auspie
Here is the post much requested ...read it and weep. I will crush Big Bang, the expanding universe theory and red shift in one blow, using a pizza :pizza:, spaghetti, a Porcupine, or a squid :octopus: and a marshmallow, all without bothering to use my sub-atomic Maelstrom system much.

So if you look down on earth from the north pole at the gravity lines radiating outwards like the cut marks on a pizza :pizza:, it is total obvious that the number of them that can intersect any one point in space drops exponentially as you move away from the center of the pizza :pizza:, and the gap between the lines increases. Further more the documented rapid gravitational drop when moving away from planets, (law of radial dispersion), is proof that conventional active gravity is non lateral in nature and would look like dry spaghetti sticking out of a ball like a Porcupine.
So you have solar systems and galaxies floating around like wiggling squids inside giant marshmallow sub-atomic blobs trying to poke their gravitational tentacles out to grab on to stuff in deep space. At these vast distances, (the law of radial dispersion), would likely reduce a hard gravitational connection with another system to 1 or 2 gravitational lines if you are lucky. This means that there isn't enough gravity to spit at in collecting a (infinite) amount mater over (infinite) distances to form a Big Bang. And don't bother to use the (gravity has to be more present) for galactic formation argument, I will cut you to pieces with a super-nova compression argument, as I have a functional model for super-nova conflict.

Further more you would have to overcome the likely natural resistance to movement of these (marshmallow clouds), as they collide with other fields and objects in there way. however slight this static cloud resistance is, it is still likely greater than 1 or 2 gravitational lines. And there is still the beasts of dark hostile gravities lurking out there with the law of accelerated fragility (super-novas) waiting to tip over the whole apple cart of Big Bang and the rest of this stupidity. Buy a bag of popcorn and stick it in the microwave oven if you Astro-physicists don't have enough imagination to figure out the natural movement of the universe. I will concede that new seed stars and galaxies do give the appearance of expansion in the universe by pushing apart older systems, but it is still obvious this would be both static and chaotic in nature, rendering along with these other laws of gravity etcetera... the claims of focused movement of Red Shift and Big Bang a complete (hoax).

And Mael delivers the death blow:D

And I find it extremely puzzling all these great mathematical astro-physicists missed such a basic gravitational equation as radial dispersion. :confused:...:fearscream:

Last edited:
Here is the post much requested ...read it and weep. I will crush Big Bang, the expanding universe theory and red shift in one blow, using a pizza :pizza:, spaghetti, a Porcupine, or a squid :octopus: and a marshmallow, all without bothering to use my sub-atomic Maelstrom system much.

So if you look down on earth from the north pole at the gravity lines radiating outwards like the cut marks on a pizza :pizza:, it is total obvious that the number of them that can intersect any one point in space drops exponentially as you move away from the center of the pizza :pizza:, and the gap between the lines increases. Further more the documented rapid gravitational drop when moving away from planets, (law of radial dispersion), is proof that conventional active gravity is non lateral in nature and would look like dry spaghetti sticking out of a ball like a Porcupine.
So you have solar systems and galaxies floating around like wiggling squids inside giant marshmallow sub-atomic blobs trying to poke their gravitational tentacles out to grab on to stuff in deep space. At these vast distances, (the law of radial dispersion), would likely reduce a hard gravitational connection with another system to 1 or 2 gravitational lines if you are lucky. This means that there isn't enough gravity to spit at in collecting a (infinite) amount mater over (infinite) distances to form a Big Bang. And don't bother to use the (gravity has to be more present) for galactic formation argument, I will cut you to pieces with a super-nova compression argument, as I have a functional model for super-nova conflict.

Further more you would have to overcome the likely natural resistance of these static connective (non active gravities) sub- atomic clouds, (surface tension etcetera..) and however slight their resistance is, it is still likely greater than 1 or 2 gravitational lines. And there is still the beasts of dark hostile gravities lurking out there with the law of accelerated fragility (super-novas) waiting to tip over the whole apple cart of Big Bang and the rest of this stupidity. Buy a bag of popcorn and stick it in the microwave oven if you Astro-physicists don't have enough imagination to figure out the natural movement of the universe. I will concede that new seed stars and galaxies do give the appearance of expansion in the universe by pushing apart older systems, but it is still obvious this would be both static and chaotic in nature, rendering along with these other laws of gravity etcetera... the claims of focused movement of Red Shift and Big Bang a complete hoax.

And I find it extreamly hard to believe all these great mathematical astro-physicists missed such a basic gravitational equation as radial dispersion. Perhaps we should stop pretending scientist are priests and take a hard look at how and why tons of our tax money is being spent on this trash science. I'm tired of feeling like throwing up every time I turn on the TV and hear this stuff. Mael

Howdy! Mael! Are you back? :) Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

I believe everything you said here even though my eyes glazed over after the first paragraph. :p Does my vote still count?

Further more you would have to overcome the likely natural resistance of these static connective (non active gravities) sub- atomic clouds, (surface tension etcetera..) and however slight their resistance is, it is still likely greater than 1 or 2 gravitational lines. And there is still the beasts of dark hostile gravities lurking out there with the law of accelerated fragility (super-novas) waiting to tip over the whole apple cart of Big Bang and the rest of this stupidity. Buy a bag of popcorn and stick it in the microwave oven if you Astro-physicists don't have enough imagination to figure out the natural movement of the universe. I will concede that new seed stars and galaxies do give the appearance of expansion in the universe by pushing apart older systems, but it is still obvious this would be both static and chaotic in nature, rendering along with these other laws of gravity etcetera... the claims of focused movement of Red Shift and Big Bang a complete hoax.

And I find it extreamly hard to believe all these great mathematical astro-physicists missed such a basic gravitational equation as radial dispersion. Perhaps we should stop pretending scientist are priests and take a hard look at how and why tons of our tax money is being spent on this trash science. I'm tired of feeling like throwing up every time I turn on the TV and hear this stuff. Mael

Can't remember if we've spoken of it before Mael but are you aware of the growing scientific popularity of the Electric Universe Theory. They discount the Big Bang etc too.

Be interested in hearing your thoughts on it from your viewpoint.

Can't remember if we've spoken of it before Mael but are you aware of the growing scientific popularity of the Electric Universe Theory. They discount the Big Bang etc too.

Be interested in hearing your thoughts on it from your viewpoint.

Hi Harris I think you mentioned Electric theory briefly before, there are some sub-atomic zero mass field conflict events that may resemble some of the stuff mentioned if you bring a dark mater gravity field of sufficient size close enough to a conventional matter body. You can see earth quakes, upheavals of water, lava, etcetera... and large electrical discharges are likely, however the driving force is "dark energy" disrupting conventional gravity not electricity, and fairly close proximity would be required to cause such a event. Sun spots are likely such dark energy cancellation events as well, but they are fueled by failed stable fusion, (or super-fusion),...(atom shattering), in the suns core, which leads to various nuclear events driven by the momentary production of dark energy. My maelstrom model is original, self contained, and underived, I only use other peoples work to do blind verification checks on applied atomic states.

Hi Harris I think you mentioned Electric theory briefly before, there are some sub-atomic zero mass field conflict events that may resemble some of the stuff mentioned if you bring a dark mater gravity field of sufficient size close enough to a conventional matter body. You can see earth quakes, upheavals of water, lava, etcetera... and large electrical discharges are likely, however the driving force is "dark energy" disrupting conventional gravity not electricity, and fairly close proximity would be required to cause such a event. Sun spots are likely such dark energy cancellation events as well, but they are fueled by failed stable fusion, (or super-fusion),...(atom shattering), in the suns core, which leads to various nuclear events driven by the momentary production of dark energy. My maelstrom model is original, self contained, and underived, I only use other peoples work to do blind verification checks on applied atomic states.

So your model is 'at a distance' and requires no dark matter?

Does that mean that in your model 'expansion' of the universe is more to do with localised pressure waves from newly forming galaxies, did I read that right from the OP?

If galaxies are created 'in situ' rather than through expansion/big bang, where is the initial energy coming from to produce the galaxy?

Write a book Mael, write a book! :)

Howdy! Mael! Are you back? :) Glad to see you're still alive and kicking.

Hi Grumpy Cat I'm okay, (presently)

P.S. A formal warning from Mael it is not safe to hike down wind of area 51 without a radiation counter, extra danger at high noon on cloudy days. Stage 2 of stage 1 has likely been identified by me and they are moving aggressively to achieve stage 2, NASA is asking congress for 100 million to get there but Airforce has likely done a end run around them in addition to possibly humiliating them live on TV a while ago.

NEW EDIT:A note...if you're fitting me for a NSA tin foil hat because I think my work was stolen, well my ex-girlfriends Step dad worked for NASA in texas and he was told by her early on that I thought I was close to cracking the disjunction field riddle, something NASA and Airforce want bad. And he likely hates my guts, (unfairly), as my Dad converted her away from his and her real moms wickin faith and she disowned them shortly after. My dad is nice and I am too I don't think their being disowned was our fault, I told her to write her mama once in a while so her heart wouldn't feel bad, and her other family is likely death on them? Whatever really happened there are strong indications of things likely exclusive to me coming from NASA and the Airforce space wing, perhaps I'm wrong, we will all find out soon enough...:D Mael can play the game just fine if he needs to.:smilingimp::rocket:....:mushroom:

Last edited:
Does that mean that in your model 'expansion' of the universe is more to do with localised pressure waves from newly forming galaxies, did I read that right from the OP?

If galaxies are created 'in situ' rather than through expansion/big bang, where is the initial energy coming from to produce the galaxy? :)

Oscillative constriction seeds the beginning of galaxies, (Cloud or jelly stars), it doesn't take much energy but does require a huge amount of time to evolve into a galaxy. There is apparent visual expansion of the universe perhaps but in real terms there is no real expansion of the universe just circulation of material up and down the fusion ladder endlessly, stars are born galaxies die lots of pushing and pulling throughout. My model is multi Newtonian and covers everything Dark matter, White matter, purple pink whatever, (personally I prefer to use actual atomic numbers 1,2 or 3 etcetera..), more or less with no unresolvable conflicts remaining. I don't suppose I will ever get any credit but it's pretty much a wrap, the hunt is over more or less on all levels. I have no idea if I'm first but I suspect I see the whole picture better than most, a arguable point perhaps.:D

I'm doing ok thanks, enjoying the warmer weather and the garden coming to life. How are you doing?

I'm doing fairly well busy planting things, my yukon gold potatoes are coming up as are the black beans I planted with them to keep the weeds down and add a little nitrogen to the soil. Am working on my boat preparing maybe for a little voyage. And trying to learn how to play a dobro? blues guitar, a full plate not much time for writing. :confused: best wishes Mael :)

I kinda like the holographic uni/multi/omni verse theories and the ones which deal with the quantum foam and sub planck level reality.

Yes he does, he makes me want to kickstart an old special interest of mine and explore some of the latest research and info the colliders have produced. I read this with gleaming eyes, thanks Maelstrom for reinspiring me with unique imagery and wonderful ideas.:)

Maelstrom If you have the time you might enjoy this video.

very creative video he's off track on a few things, My position is time doesn't exist, only motion...which gives us our sense of time, therefor it can not be influenced, as it has no substance, unless you wish to argue the God could magically reverse all motions in the universe, which of course would reduce us to echos on a video tape, and mean we have no free will, and it would still technically be a new movement every time the tape was replayed. Even tho I'm temped I will decline at this time to go into detail on the root nature of the universe other than to confirm it is basically binary in nature and there is only one true universe with no beginning or end or edge. There are how ever higher material devisions that likely would constitute alien stars, planets, with possibly somewhat different matterial natures and movements that would look like different (whatevers?) in the boots on the ground sense. I'm sorry but without help from a university or government it is difficult to model the full list and there probable movement natures, but I could do so with the help of a good programer and mathmatician fairly easily. I will say there is more than one dark matter probably at least 4 or 5. with more or less the full range of things as earth matter. Some of the classifications are open to dispute etcetera...

Yes he does, he makes me want to kickstart an old special interest of mine and explore some of the latest research and info the colliders have produced. I read this with gleaming eyes, thanks Maelstrom for reinspiring me with unique imagery and wonderful ideas.:)

Hi Qwerty I hope you are not offended but I don't deal in the quantum side much, more or less strictly string theory all tho that is a arguable point as I use my own basic version of string theory I'm not necessarily endorsing everything in the public one. And I am into the conflict stuff heavily, there some very strange and deadly stuff in that, even with my multi-Newtonian system. Some think laws are negated if they are not omnipresent, I disagree I think configuration of matter and local dominance determine local law dominance however the basic patterns repeat and are largely the same when no conflict is present. There are lots of new and dreadful applications in dark matter. I'm afraid Pandoras box is open for busyness, and it is unlikely that anyone could close it again even if they wanted to, who will pass on total military dominance and endless mineral wealth out there..some of which we haven't even seen yet. The endgame is locked in, do or die, winner take all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom