• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mael may be in real trouble, my stupid ex-girlfriend may have just been tricked into setting me up again, only this time it maybe a private Hit on me.:eek: Yeah! I'm not kidding, I walk into church thinking I'm taking the high road in being nice and polite only to find out, her devil worshiping real Mom is inhouse maybe looking to tag my face, as I may have her NASA devil worshiping husband cornered on massive industrial theft charges of nuclear sensitive work from me. :eek::screamcat::fearscream: So MI6, Mossad, Germany, France, Russia, you want a shot at my citizenship, look lively and keep any snipers out of my neighborhood, and I mean NOW. There are no records of the bulk of my work, it's all in my head, if his possible ex-NASA space contracting group wants me out from under foot you lose.
And my new stuff is NORAD :rocket: x 10. Don't count on the Americans being helpful...they may be in on this.
Hopefully I am wrong on all this, but I'd rather not find out the hard way.

I'm tired of this situation it needs to be sorted and settled once and for all. I'm bringing in some heavies on my side to balance things out, it is too late to reverse this situation and if no one will work with me on the American side I'll find someone who will.

A rough night security system keeps going off cant figure out why so far, haven't been able to trigger a miss alarm myself. Am going to try not post any more stuff on movements around me, I need any human guardian angels more than for you all to think I'm not nuts, sorry! I don't feel well didn't get much sleep o_O, I will maybe post some, (the rest of the story), stuff later. And maybe some of the you more aspies can give me advice, on something I don't understand at all.:confused:

Just so you-all know I'm not a total paranoia freak, if the Mossad, MI6, Iterpol, and the Russians and Germans, (sorry can't remember your new names), all wish to carpool with me to Wal-mart it may be a pretty tight squeeze and someone gets to draw straws to sit in the trunk, but I'm fine with it, so long as the bickering is kept to a minimum so I'm not so distracted I run into someone.
It occurred to me last night that whoever followed me into humanservices with the American battle Ipod strapped to the left for arm, may not have been a homeland ex-military recruit. With a half a billion+ defence contract in play and me being a possible blocking problem, a Blackwater type heavy is not out of the question. As you can imagine I find this option, (linked with a new maybe very unfriendly ex- NASA defence contractor group who views me as a competitive threat and trouble maker), unsettling to the point where Russia or some where else may seem safer for me. And it's not like there is much chance America is going to fund a second deep space flight program in these cash strapped times, so there is little financial incentive for me to stay in the US, with someone clearly pulling strings to keep me outside the loop on my own work. I'm sitting here with a clearly unfriendly American entity of some sort circling me, seeing fairly strong evedence of possible theft of my work, feeling like a plump little sheep covered in steak sauce, while a hungry wolf circles me. What would you do if you were in my shoes? Sing God bless America, or recite the lords prayer and look for sanctuary.

Enough of this stupidity so time to move on. My original offer to NASA or Air Force would have been a paltry middle class life time stipend of 2 or 3 thousand a month fixed to the gold standard, maybe a modest bonus or royalty like 1% on direct contributions on defence projects, I doubt any of you would have asked for so little in my shoes.
I also would have wanted right of general reference in literary works this was the point I cared most about, not the money, and there will be no deal with anyone (ever) without right of general reference in books speeches etcetera... I don't get it I'm done with all of you. I also won't tolerate any blocking of my right to express my associated religious beliefs in public, sorry Israel you will need to find some way to give me this or you are out...which is unfortunate as I like you the best. The greatest Irony here now is with the new EU sunday laws, Russia the once atheist empire, presently shows the most long term potential for religious freedom...before the end times...life is stranger than fiction.
This is my last comment on this, my fans will get some more interesting and stranger fair on the associated under story of this bizarre opera, or whatever you wish to believe it is...I make no apologies for this nightmare, it is far bigger than just me.

I must ask, what is an American battle Ipod? Is that like the hipster version of a Swiss Army knife?
It is something I've seen special forces using on TV, it's a long black ipod looks like a flat extra long TV remote, it is linked to military GPS sattalites so atilery can be called in with a accuracy of about ten meters or less? friend or foe taggs go out and come in on it, and I believe some real time battle video goes out and comes in on it too. Units can mark a foes position on a vertual map on it and another unit can use it for a flanking kill maneuvers. It is the reason we tend to mop up on the enemy in infantry battles, our troops can see all marked targets and from all recorded positions at once. The Ipod is worn in a windowed slide in velcro gauntlet on the left for arm so you can see incoming target info while holding your rifle with both arms. I'm sure it does other stuff too.

The real story is I agonized over the ethical ramifications of my stuff for 2 years, knowing the whole time CERN could steal my big lotto ticket out from under me any day. But my ex broke my heart and broke me I messed up and let something slip out in a big essay contest on gravity, I was feeling a little suicidal at the time, so here we are, no way to un-ring the bell.

So what I wanted to ask advice on from some of you more religious aspies on some strange dreams I don't really understand. Note my question is sincere, some comments here may unsettle Catholics a little, I'm sorry it can't be helped, your input is still welcome.
So in these 2 years as I closed in on the holy grail for Zero Mass fields I knew I was moving into dangerous ground, there were times when considering certain actions or things coming from it I felt like the black feathers of Lucifer or the angel of death were brushing up against me...not joking here...we're talking real cold chills up the spine.
Anyways I knew with my atomic key it was just a matter of time before I figured it all out, then my first pet cat Pooky died a very gruesome death. She starved to death because of tumors in the throat from feline lukemia, and the light went out of her eyes while I was trying to feed her. I was very fond of Pooky I had carried her everywhere with me the summer I was recovering from my 2 DVT heart attacks, and she always followed me around and waited at the gate for me like Marries little lamb. I was very upset over her horrible death, and got quite i'll, I kept seeing the light fading from her eyes, so I swore Holy war against Lucifer that I would bring death to the door of the father of death and all the suffering in this world. It was a promise I knew at the time my work had a good chance of fufilling, by causing proxy events, of God and prophecy. I later regretted this promise and worried endlessly about any other people getting hurt in such events.
About this time I had a powerful unholy dream, Lucifer wasn't happy about my trying to get him killed thing, and he hit me with his black nightmare cloud of fear thing, which had happened to me before once every year or two since I was a little boy. But this time it was extra bad, and instead of waking up dripping with fear I got angry, so angry the black smothering cloud turned blood red. And for the first time I saw his face, it was sort of blurry, but it didn't look like the pretty angel of light one, it was more the old nasty rinkled widow peaked one from Ellen White. And I said to him something like, "you dare to torment me when you know I can get you killed", and he said back snarkily, "you really think so". And then I woke up.

Shortly later I had a powerful extremely short dream that I wanted your views on. I don't understand it, you see in my church we don't believe ghosts, spirits of the dead, so we are not into Marry sightings. But I had this short very powerful dream, I woke up in a cold sweat from it, it was blurry too. A lady in a blue dress said these words, "time is short", that's it, then I woke up, it wasn't anything like my normal wandering dreams at all.
My church doesn't like the dream they said the holy lady of the church wears white. I can see no reason why Lucifer would think he would gain anything from warning me about the end of time, and he would know the Marry thing wouldn't impress me. I am baffled as makes no sense to me either way, and yet the dream seemed clearly powerful enough to have come from one of the 2 God or Lucifer. You all have any thoughts on this?

P.S. I think being a prophet is really bad luck, they usually die gruesome deaths...so I am not headed that direction. I have 2 or 3, more interesting dreams to ask about later if it is okay?

Okay I'm really disappointed no one commented on my Lady in a blue dress dream I meant what I said, it really troubles me, has anyone had a similar dream out there? any advice. I'm not making this stuff up, I've been sweating blood over these dreams for some time.

Okay my next dream is not so important But I believe it really was holy. I dreamed I was standing in front of 4 red wooden book cases stained crimson red, a very large shiny book or plastic binder with a black background and white edging and words, magically flew out of the middle, of the third shelf, 3 shelves down, in the left middle book case, and into my hands. A voice or impression out of sight behind me to my left said, "read the book". Then I had a overwhelming impression my brother in Mongolia was in danger for his life. I sent him a message warning him not to do whatever he was planing to do, he is a little crazy sometimes and had been talking about visiting North Korea again or going to Iraq, so he may have been working on getting himself killed. He is very mule headed about his obsessions, he never thanked me or would tell me what he had been planing, about 6 months later he made a grudging admission the red book case thing may have applied to him in some way. I don't trust his thinking entirely so I have been reading Holy books just in case that part was for me, it has helped my mind greatly.
There was some bit about me not being able to turn on the lights before entering the room with the book cases but my memory is going on that part.

You may comment on this dream if you like but I'm okay on this one, I have another Lady in blue one, it is more personal I haven't decided if I'll tell you that one.

Then there is the last dream it appears to be prophetic in nature regarding some end time events and my work. there is three pieces to it the last two I sort of understand, and I have partial verification of the one on my work. The first one seems to be on a historical event, a dream a leader had in North Korea's early years, but I can't get a hold of any records on it to see if the dreams match, and my brother doesn't like my end time interpretation because it steps on his own silly ideas about China being the King of the north at Armageddon. So he wont even speak to his South Korean co workers to get the correct text on the North Korean leaders dream that he had mentioned to me. I will post this one later and hopefully one of you has seen the North Korean story I need.
Even I am not brave enough to ask North Korea directly for that document.:rolleyes:

Hey Mael,

Just came across this, couple of years old now but would like your thoughts.

No idea what your dreams mean BTW, but interesting.

Hey Mael,

Just came across this, couple of years old now but would like your thoughts.

No idea what your dreams mean BTW, but interesting.

Hi Harrison I hope I don't offend you but these guys are amatuer hacks, they really don't know what they are talking about at all. The craft shape is somewhat doable for a single Zero Mass field unit, but it would have to be upside down for the rockets to work, and everyone would be dead shortly after the convention if they got that close to it. I don't believe for one minute that they would have enough dark matter required for a safe stage 2 craft yet. If they really saw something, it was most likely a cute funding hoax pulled on the Senators, using some old re-entery test space capsules with maglift magnets slapped on the bottom, not a very honorable funding pitch in my opinion. A high flying hovercraft is also possible.

I will have to look up the definition of zero point energy, but Zero Mass fields are in my opinion the only real way to do this stuff, and it is simple line cutting all the way down the line no real magic to it. Extremely high velocities are possible in space, but the fields behave much like a hot air balloon in the atmosphere, so unless you yank up your ballast bar to go strait up fast, you aren't going anywhere fast without some engines roaring.
Capacitors is mostly garbage talk, unless they are attached to a Faraday cage to suppress static electricity and use it for something else.

And these fields likely glow a little and may be quite cold.
Sorry likely not the real thing, I did come acrossed a night shot that looked close to the real thing, maybe I can find it for you again. In the day time a Zero Mass field at a distance likely looks almost the same as one of those seethrough white plastic weather balloons, moving against the wind might give it away, or with a high powered telescope you may be able to spot tiny flashes of lightning on its surface, or fog and snow flakes coming off of it. Sorry to disappoint, Mael

A EDIT: I have no Idea how the electric magnetism thing would sort out on dark matter, it could be exactly the same, or it could generate a anti-gravity field local to a white planet useful for commuting to work etcetera...

Last edited:
Hi Harrison I hope I don't offend you but these guys are amatuer hacks, they really don't know what they are talking about at all. The craft shape is somewhat doable for a single Zero Mass field unit, but it would have to be upside down for the rockets to work, and everyone would be dead shortly after the convention if they got that close to it. I don't believe for one minute that they would have enough dark matter required for a safe stage 2 craft yet. If they really saw something, it was most likely a cute funding hoax pulled on the Senators, using some old re-entery test space capsules with maglift magnets slapped on the bottom, not a very honorable funding pitch in my opinion. A high flying hovercraft is also possible.

I will have to look up the definition of zero point energy, but Zero Mass fields are in my opinion the only real way to do this stuff, and it is simple line cutting all the way down the line no real magic to it. Extremely high velocities are possible in space, but the fields behave much like a hot air balloon in the atmosphere, so unless you yank up your ballast bar to go strait up fast, you aren't going anywhere fast without some engines roaring.
Capacitors is mostly garbage talk, unless they are attached to a Faraday cage to suppress static electricity and use it for something else.

And these fields likely glow a little and may be quite cold.
Sorry likely not the real thing, I did come acrossed a night shot that looked close to the real thing, maybe I can find it for you again. In the day time a Zero Mass field at a distance likely looks almost the same as one of those seethrough white plastic weather balloons, moving against the wind might give it away, or with a high powered telescope you may be able to spot tiny flashes of lightning on its surface, or fog and snow flakes coming off of it. Sorry to disappoint, Mael

No offense taken, I was just interested in the feasibility of what they were peddling. So much stuff out there that the diamonds are well hidden :)

No offense taken, I was just interested in the feasibility of what they were peddling. So much stuff out there that the diamonds are well hidden :)
I enjoy see what strange things you dig up Harrison, that star thing you showed me was a real winner a while back. Keep it up you may get lucky yet and catch the Air Force guys out.:D Note I put a small edit above. I think I had something else I was going to say but it has slipped my mind...:(Bleah!

My security alarms are going nuts again something in the neighborhood is triggering them.

So here is my last dream I don't why I bother, as no one is commenting, but at least there will be a record floating out here after I'm gone. I miss spoke it is more pieces but 2 seem to be about North Korea if my brother was right on his history, I haven't been able to successfully cross check it yet.

So the first part was strange it was deeply grooved farm fields all dry dirt not a blade of grass any where. It looked like some sort of potato farm maybe in south africa but I got the impression it was in the north for some reason.
I later mentioned how odd this feeling was on the farm to my brother who had lived in south Korea and he said one of the first north Korean leaders had a dream about a great drought coming and to plant sweet potatoes, also this leader dreamed of 2 boys waring one with lighting bolts like the American planes had on them sometimes later in the war.

So anyways back to the dream, so in the dream I went into the big barn?/building and there were piles of old un-used machines eveyware covered in dust, dusty empty wooden bins etcetera, everything dusty and dark, and one old feeble security guard in a tiny back room.
I had this overwhelming impression of sadness, of lost dreams, maybe a lost wife or both? Than the picture changed and I was looking up at shiny white new silo tanks in side the building, maybe 20 or 30 more feet high? and the words sweet potato, and soup came to mind, which made no sense at all. Later my brother told me sweet potato soup is common in Korea I had never heard of such a thing.

Then the dream jumped to a picture of 2 young boys playing with toy cars and such. One boy had a lime green axe painted acrossed his bare chest and he would wave his hand through the air and a toy car would magically move towards the other boys toys. The other boy had lime green lighting bolts on the sides of his face and chest, like a bear had clawed him, and he would wave his hand through the air and a toy would move towards the other boy, I got the impression they were playing war.

My brother has said that some North Korean leader had a similar dream leading up to the war and a famine and that he saved his people from starving by telling them to plant sweet potatoes. Also with boys waring with toys and the lightning bolt thing too. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can confirm this for me and tell me how to get text of his dream.

the next piece of dream was two middle eastern men who looked scared to death and were stealing potatoes from the farm warehouse with a big dump truck, one or more were caught and were thrown to their deaths under the trucks wheels but, a man came out of the farm house and said they could continue to raid the potato warehouse for 2 more days.
My interpitation which may be wrong is 2 middle eastern nations are betrayed in a war? perhaps in the Anti-christs army which will go up against Israel, and maybe the world will believe for 2 years God is dead, if man raids Zion in Orion before the end. A day generally = a year in bible prophecy
I could be wrong on my interpitationso_O it is the best I can do for now.

The other piece clearly was about my Dark Matter space ship thing, it showed a yellow road grader that morphed into a hour glass wasp like spaceship dark energy field frame. And some one tried to pull a pin from the center unbuckling the 2 frame halves unsuccessfully. My interpitation is some one is going to make some sort of major attempt to sabotage the Air Forces dark matter space program, hidden under a road or construction or mining program, to stop the US from achieving total military supremacy with a class 2 dark energy battleship, a almost unbeatable weapon system.

I have seen pictures of a enormous heavy tonnage flat bed trailer out side the gate to area 51 where the stage 1 zero mass prototype would most likely land away from prying eyes. That trailer had a endless number of wheels and I think it is hauling huge rock lathed boulders coated in ablative armor for the ship to test fire with bombing runs. I checked Americas fire ball meteorite records after that russain hit, I thought the timing of that meteorite hitting a big building near the russian nuclear bomb factories, just as the NASA guys were walking to the podium to brag they could track any asteroid in the solar system was too cute. The Air force space program guys and NASA are natural enemies, and the NASA boys were pretty red faced at a meteorite catching them napping, the meteorite came perfectly out of the suns radar blind spot, they almost never come from that direction. And I found numerous severe warnings on the Air forces space defence site for no more big cowboy stunts to be pulled to get funding. I suspect the hit on the building in Russia was to prove accuracy to congress to get a more funding, and humiliating NASA and Putin was a little bonus.
The Meteorite records showed a large sustained up tic in 2 graphs of major fire ball meteors that don't burn up quickly, (ablative armor would produce that effect), from shortly after I sent in my second paper with directions on how to charge, anchor and arrange a dark energy Zero Mass field. Both of those graphs were yanked 2 days later when I when back to print them to prove to one of my brothers, after a dispute over the phone with him on whether the spike in sightings correlated to my paper submission date. And the DOD has a ban now on all information on fireball meteors coming out of their bases.
I suspect that because a zero mass ship takes off more like a hot air balloon, they were able to cobble up a crude remote control prototype from old rocket parts, and I conveniently told them what already built machines to use to get it to work, etcetera...not one of my more shining moments.:rolleyes:

You should note I'm not pretending to be any super Christian here, I'm at best a rotten little Jonah, and I consider all this stuff most likely to be really bad luck for me.o_O I hope you are at least entertained I have already suffered a fair amount from this stupid stuff.:confused:

Last night was a perfect summer night A lovely full moon framed by a beautiful moon rainbow. The sky was dark and you could see the stars everywhere, except a flat thin delicate cloud reaching out like a glowing veil towards my house from the moon. The high altitude cloud was clearly stretched out like paper by two conflicting high altitude winds north and south, but slicing through the heart of it strait from the moon to my house was a wide path cut as if a army of angels were descending on it. And every thing seemed okay, none of this matters, he can choose if any of you countries are left that still have enough of his blessing for me sally forth for and roar for his name from your shores. And if not well I can see the dark movements, and dark plans, as clear as day, there are other things to be tended to as the winnowing begins. The great battle line is already being drawn from somewhere near Lebanon to the Persian Gulf, lots of work to be done, no matter how long, or short the time line. Mael has Holy books to read and things to do, good luck to the rest of you in your lives too.

Very interesting Harrison , quite the find. Hmm... I know you are dying for me to make a guess on its nature, I'm not a astronomer, but I can reach into my black hat of sub atomics and hazard a rough guess.

Mael mumbles magic words reaches into his black top hat, the crowd waits with baited breath, what will he pull out.:confused::fearscream::eek: TA! DA! Mael pulls out a....drum roll :D LEVEL 2 PULSAR or BLACK HOLE.

Why? a LEVEL 2 PULSAR or BLACK HOLE well if the picture is correct it has 2 polar fountains which indicate 2 classes of hostile sub-atomic particles being generated from high levels of Failed super fusion. I consider pulsars to just be smaller Black Holes with hickups. The size also confirms the level 2 classification, because the Law of volume indicates reduced pressure needed, puts lesser particle fusion zones farther out from the stars core. The greater the distance of the particle fusion zone from the center by radius, or diameter the exponentially greater the volume area of the fusion zone etcetera... Think of a pingpong ball next to a soccer ball, obviously a soccer ball area will produce a huge amount more new particles. More particles at level 2 means bigger stars with smaller particles. Smaller particles mean less active gravity, which means JELLY STARS :D.

Class 2 stars are likely JELLY STARS or at least lean that way more, you might even be able to fly through one with a a space ship. JELLY STARS are more driven by the weaker gravities of Oscillative constriction and Liner connection these are the general gravity classes that collect and build sub-atomics at the lower levels.

So: A LEVEL 2 JELLY STAR PULSAR or BLACK HOLE Mael bows and the crowd roars!:D

Reading up on the origins of deuterium, (neutron fluffy Hydrogen), the scientist was saying the sun ate all its deuterium...okay? that's nice, I guess you went over to the sun and got a cup full of sun to measure that?:rolleyes:

The scientist :rolleyes: then went on to say earth didn't get enough deuterium from solar neutron bombardment so the extra Deuterium must come from the Big Bang?

Okay I would like to know is there some group of Big Bang thugs out there that goes around like Macarthyites threatening all the scientists? ..."if you don't cite Big Bang at least once in each paper we'll knee cap you"?

Why would your supposed surplus Deuterium need to come from the Big Bang? and not from the super nova that made our solar system? ...does this guy think I'm a idiot?

And what about the half life of a unstable particle? How long would it stick around before going poof? When did this supposed Big Bang happen yesterday?
And what complex particles are left in the universe that wouldn't have already been recycled some how by now?

And I get asked why I'm not reading and citing these these scientists :rolleyes: books, maybe I should just cite the easter bunnies book, Oooh! don't understand something in the universe...Yes! after much difficult consideration and studying I have concluded the easter bunny made Hydrogen 2, (Deuterium), and hid it everywhere in giant invisible easter eggs. :confused::rolleyes:o_O

And I'm supposed to be the ignorant idiot savant, OKAY? :confused: if you really think so?o_O

And I get asked why I'm not reading and citing these these scientists :rolleyes: books
This bothers me. I'm not sure you meant to write it as is though or if you misstyped. I did take it in the context of the whole post and so respond with that understanding.
To address is as it is ...the citing and reading- you should ALWAYS know your opposition, inside and out. You should always address your opposition's points before they have the chance to. :D

"SignOfLazarus, post: 243921, member: 12848"]This bothers me. I'm not sure you meant to write it as is though or if you misstyped. I did take it in the context of the whole post and so respond with that understanding.
To address is as it is ...the citing and reading- you should ALWAYS know your opposition, inside and out. You should always address your opposition's points before they have the chance to. :D

I agree Laz and I'm doing more conventional research now, which is really bad news for some folks out there, as I have been barely trying so far, and it's already a slaughter house. I was refering to a old fight here on Big Bang where I was mocked for not having read such and such physics books, mostly because I was butchering their arguments for violating the most basic rules for material existance in the universe, dead universe laws are dead universe laws.

But to be fair a book that is so riddled with basic errors on empirical logic on the basic structure of the universe that no life and maybe even no motion or matter can exist, isn't terribly helpful to someone like me looking to build a unified material Theory.
Anyways I used the situation to my advantage and reserved what little good stuff they had on nuclear particle states to do blind matching checks on my model, I'd make a guess on a nuclear movement or state and then go google their work to see if I was correct, I haven't missed on one yet and I'm running out of ideas on things to check this even includes dark matter, and Ahem! things that fall under the energy departments perview. :D

I know I sound arrogant, but what you are really hearing is anger, anger that smart scientists for money, for politics, and for hatred for religion, would prostitute themselves to the point where their work resembles a propaganda pamphlet off the presses of the old evil soviet empire. I don't believe for one minute they are stupid enough to produce work this sloppy.

And note my viewership numbers and the dead silence, every major nuclear power has likely got someone reading my thread by now if they aren't complete idiots, that includes NASA and the energy department. They are sitting out there quietly picking over my stuff for Nobel Prizes and new applications that I threw in the street to prove I was real. I may not be much more than the village (idiot) savant in their eyes, but that doesn't mean I don't know my laws well enough to cut any of them to ribbons in a debate in short order.

Mael is on a new hunt by the way and hot on the trail of 2 new nuclear short cuts.:D I think I cracked Zero Mass, I got Zero credit, and Zero cash, Hmm...so what is left in my bag Ground Zero?:confused: :eek: or not, we will see what Mael decides.:D

Last edited:
And note my viewership numbers and the dead silence, every major nuclear power has likely got someone reading my thread by now if they aren't complete idiots, that includes NASA and the energy department. They are sitting out there quietly picking over my stuff for Nobel Prizes and new applications that I threw in the street to prove I was real.

In the whole of the internet, AspiesCentral is not that important. If you mean this thread by viewership numbers- it is likely the curiosity, and the length, that is racking up the numbers. Not many people that you would considerto "have a dog in this fight" would happen upon this thread. Those that would aren't likely to pay attention to be honest. That isn't necessarily a reflection on the contents. That is a reflection of human nature. I make no comment as to the quality of what you write here. I can't.

...Anger that smart scientists for money, for politics, and for hatred for religion, would prostitute themselves
This is a problem to some degree in most fields.
I have this frustration with the psych field. [DSM, anyone?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom