• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maelstrom, man, you have it going on now. I m not sure I agree, not that I would know, but you have me smiling at every read and some mighty sharp minds re-invigorated, and that is ....fine.
I was taught at Lascaux HS that time was the measurement of motion. These days I tend to think that a membrane of space and a membrane time may flutter next to each other and occasionally or often the touch for a moment or till the last particle decays, a while. ShaZam! Space / time

I would have to spend time at the Holiday Inn Express to explain any of this, I don't have the math.

Really, I just wanted to say. ShaZam!

read my other posts Time doen't exist, only opertunity for movement, there is no substance in time therefore it can not be manipulated, or touched in any manner, movement can be slowed...looking like lost time, but the oppertunity for movement remains constant in the past, present and future...time is untouchable.

nothing
no
no
no
doesn't happen
no :smilingimp::rocket:....:mushroom:

Maelstrom, the secret is .... Time may tell.
What did you say was the correlation between the electromagnetic lines of force around the Earth and gravity.
I am so far out of my depth, try to help an old fellow out. I simply do not have the modern education, but we are, and I am interested in what your into. EP

Maelstrom, the secret is .... Time may tell.
What did you say was the correlation between the electromagnetic lines of force around the Earth and gravity.
I am so far out of my depth, try to help an old fellow out. I simply do not have the modern education, but we are, and I am interested in what your into. EP
none 2 totally separate line systems unless you wish to claim a small connection to individual electrons.. electrons must be orbiting a atom nuklious for direct effect on gravity. there is another hidden effect but I redact that one.

none 2 totally separate line systems unless you wish to claim a small connection to individual electrons.. electrons must be orbiting a atom nuklious for direct effect on gravity. there is another hidden effect but I redact that one.

Tachyon, I am so sorry I am missing something here. When you started your evisceration with the magnetic lines of force coming out of the pizza and ended your comment with, astro phys not understanding gravitational math or something I may have lost something around the spaghetti.
Or perhaps the tooth extraction and pain meds have my otherwise dull and sputtering mind. I try to read it again tomorrow.
Hmm .... Do not take with alcohol as it may increase the effects. Later friend, I'm going to have a drink, or two.

read my other posts Time doen't exist, only opertunity for movement, there is no substance in time therefore it can not be manipulated, or touched in any manner, movement can be slowed...looking like lost time, but the oppertunity for movement remains constant in the past, present and future...time is untouchable.

Maelstrom, will try to get to your other posts. Please understand that I am not trying to be obtuse it's just that I have this conceptualization of everything and its full of ?s and voids. I don't learn as much from those I agree with as from those perceive things that I don't see. You know how it is.
This is another bone I chew on sometimes when I'm working on a stone.
Stars of enough mass gather more mass and eventually collapse into denser mass stars. As density increases would that not hinder motion ? If yes, then could something be packed to the point that there is almost no motion. No motion= no heat? I did not think that matter could exist at 0 K. Is that what your no black hole thing is about or am I off on a different tangent, again?
I collect different tangents, I have 67 years of them and never said squat. This forum is one of the best things ever. I m hooked after two days, and tomorrow is another day. Hoo rah!
Did you know that light passing through a diamond slows down 40% due to the density, or so I read, never did the experiment myself. It's a factor in the refractive index of stone. Did you know that there have been at least two minerals found on Earth that are denser( harder) than diamond, both due to meteorite strikes. Ok, I'll leave you now my poor phone is burning up and needs a charge. I'll surf around later I'm sure. Thanks for your time and patience. EP

Tachyon, I am so sorry I am missing something here. When you started your evisceration with the magnetic lines of force coming out of the pizza and ended your comment with, astro phys not understanding gravitational math or something I may have lost something around the spaghetti.
Or perhaps the tooth extraction and pain meds have my otherwise dull and sputtering mind. I try to read it again tomorrow.
Hmm .... Do not take with alcohol as it may increase the effects. Later friend, I'm going to have a drink, or two.

don't drink too much, I believe I said gravitational lines, not magnetic lines, electrons are too large to qualify as sub-atomic lines, they are complex particles with line fields of their own, I think you were headed for electric theory, but I'm dicing up things a whole level lower on the atomic particle scale...sorry if I'm not writing clear enough this stuff is quite complex, and I have to write without showing the full model.. or I may get my door kicked in...not joking on that.

Maelstrom, will try to get to your other posts. Please understand that I am not trying to be obtuse it's just that I have this conceptualization of everything and its full of ?s and voids. I don't learn as much from those I agree with as from those perceive things that I don't see. You know how it is.
This is another bone I chew on sometimes when I'm working on a stone.
Stars of enough mass gather more mass and eventually collapse into denser mass stars. As density increases would that not hinder motion ? If yes, then could something be packed to the point that there is almost no motion. No motion= no heat? I did not think that matter could exist at 0 K. Is that what your no black hole thing is about or am I off on a different tangent, again?
I collect different tangents, I have 67 years of them and never said squat. This forum is one of the best things ever. I m hooked after two days, and tomorrow is another day. Hoo rah!
Did you know that light passing through a diamond slows down 40% due to the density, or so I read, never did the experiment myself. It's a factor in the refractive index of stone. Did you know that there have been at least two minerals found on Earth that are denser( harder) than diamond, both due to meteorite strikes. Ok, I'll leave you now my poor phone is burning up and needs a charge. I'll surf around later I'm sure. Thanks for your time and patience. EP

Black hole theory is useless trash, it was the whole reason I got into this stuff, I couldn't take listening to that stupid stuff any more...they violate so many emperical laws they would qualify for frequent flier miles. All a black hole is, is a old heavy metal star with a metalic cloud around it from coronal sun spots, nothing more. It took me 2 days break black hole theory, 2 weeks to find super-nova cancelation, 1 year to rip the spine out of the universe.

don't drink too much, I believe I said gravitational lines, not magnetic lines, electrons are too large to qualify as sub-atomic lines, they are complex particles with line fields of their own, I think you were headed for electric theory, but I'm dicing up things a whole level lower on the atomic particle scale...sorry if I'm not writing clear enough this stuff is quite complex, and I have to write without showing the full model.. or I may get my door kicked in...not joking on that.

Maelstrom, no worries mon. I'm in in total command of me. Once danger was my destiny or irresponsibility was my lifestyle. I have mellowed with age, like animal scat in the forest.
My friend, I do not in any way pry but are you open to telling me your vocation, profession, advocation or driving interest.
I want nay need to think/ dream again. After two days here, I think mental acuity is improved. I could not do this without you folks. Humbled an grateful.

Mael, I think the resistance to your model was best and most eloquently described by Thomas Kuhn, in his now classic "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions". My problem is that I know that because I have the book.

I have problems with computers and I need paper. I do still have Greene and Hawking, but I can't find my other books on strings. I was wondering if you had some favorites you could recommend to an old novice?:)

Omega, I offer this a lot to the generally interested in teaching context of some basics, perhaps.
O. Wilson " concilience" not sure of the spelling. But what I really like as I slowly petrify in the various waiting rooms is, worldscienceu. Com or is it org or edu ???? I'm not confident that I could change screens and find my way back. I am proudly pathetic, seek and find, world class professors, for real.

Black hole theory is useless trash, it was the whole reason I got into this stuff, I couldn't take listening to that stupid stuff any more...they violate so many emperical laws they would qualify for frequent flier miles. All a black hole is, is a old heavy metal star with a metalic cloud around it from coronal sun spots, nothing more. It took me 2 days break black hole theory, 2 weeks to find super-nova cancelation, 1 year to rip the spine out of the universe.

Maelstrom, clarity is awesome . I hope to read more about it later. May the farce be with you.

I wish I was smart enough TO discuss it instead of asking you loong lists of questions. Visually I see and sense rightness in what you're saying, but don't have the background to link it all up to big bang/not big bang. Me and my son ponder and wonder and talk about questions such as connections, movement, time, and origins and endings but nowhere Near this. [I might be imagining that I am smarter than I am, or, it might be that ifhad had an excellent math teacher when young I would have not gone into art.(?)] "Need to make you appear here at dinnertime (when we get to talking about Stuff) so we can ask your opinion and then transport you back to your home lol."

What's sticky about glueon particles, is it because they have an affinity for some part of other particles? Something to do with orbits, etc., encourages or unlocks the connections on the web pattern points?

What is watermelon seed law reference? This just gives picture of how slippery and easy to squirt betweeen fingers watermelon seeds are.

You can always tell who the smartest person in a room is, They are the one asking all the questions, not the one's who claim to have answers.;)

You can always tell who the smartest person in a room is, They are the one asking all the questions, not the one's who claim to have answers.;)

I agree qwerty but people forget Gallaleo was a outsider like me and the flat earthers were highly respected scholars on the government payroll,(sound familier?). And you have no idea how many questions I asked too get to this point. I started at the nature of Black Holes and worked my way all the way to the bottom of sub-atomics in one year. I am now finishing working my way back up the ladder matching states, and picking off hidden applications...I am preparing to move into higher applications using unknown matter...you are welcome to guess at what that involves...not likely to get a answer.:D

Hey sorry Maelstrom I wasn't having a crack at you, I think you are great and have an amazing ability to conceptualise very complicated scenarios and think outside the box, which is a really important quality, especially when dealing with physics. I am just having a bout of foot in mouth recently. sorry mate.

Hey sorry Maelstrom I wasn't having a crack at you, I think you are great and have an amazing ability to conceptualise very complicated scenarios and think outside the box, which is a really important quality, especially when dealing with physics. I am just having a bout of foot in mouth recently. sorry mate.

Qwerty, I'm sorry my friend but this ended up in the EP alert. You may want to resend this to.... M.

Hm. Polar stuff makes me think of magnetic lines so now the image in my head is like this:
image.png
...makes me think of a migraine aura...
---

Qwerty, I'm sorry my friend but this ended up in the EP alert. You may want to resend this to.... M.

Epicurean Pariah-
If you are "watching" this thread, which usually is the case if you start or reply to a thread, you are likely to get a notification of many of the replies. I'm not sure if that was the case here or if I understand what things may look like on your end.
Laz

...makes me think of a migraine aura...
---

Epicurean Pariah-
If you are "watching" this thread, which usually is the case if you start or reply to a thread, you are likely to get a notification of many of the replies. I'm not sure if that was the case here or if I understand what things may look like on your end.
Laz

Laz, oh, I am so new this social media stuff, as well as this site, I misinterpret things. But in this case I felt like I was privy to a private issue and felt a bit icky.

Hey sorry Maelstrom I wasn't having a crack at you,

;) Qwerty no worries I didn't really think you were, but I wrote my stupid post to cut off any unfans, (which I do have out there), from using your wording to start something. I am stupid I worry too much my apologies to you, as a auspie you get a little too used to looking for pitch forks and torches. I don't know if you noticed but I'm in direct conflict with some very powerful scientists and groups here...winning doesn't always mean instant love. Love your posts by the way I think you are hitting real close to the mark on some of them.

The Roll SUPER-NOVAS play in galaxy formations, this by the way is how I backed into the zero mass field, (disjunction field), thing. I started out to prove black holes couldn't eat the universe but it was quickly obvious that pulsar stars were showing how matter escaped from black holes, some kind of gravity cancelation effect was permitting at least base particles to escape from the poles allowing the loop on the universes fusion ladder to function. Then about 2 days later I just happened to catch a bit on nova showing a butterfly nebula, also something on solar system formation and I said Ooooh! I had found the first thread to unravel the universe. What I had seen in the butterfly hubble photo was matter compression or herding by dark energy. And on the solar system thing I realized all the planetary orbits were too flat, flat, flat, not right, with a small super-nova that made a solar system it should be round like ball. Not only that it should have all disapeared into space at (escape velocity) as gravity would have rapidly (declined) as the matter moved farther and farther apart from eachother. So regular laws would never make our solar system or our galaxy, never ever, wrong shape, wrong gravity pattern. So that began my search for a reason why dark energy could cancel out gravity and I zigzagged my way down through the stars using a unholy combination of emperical law against natural law and any strange photos from hubble to show those kinds of conflicts. The number of possible explinations was so great that I resorted to using the raw modeling power of my mind to build emperical laws to kill off any thing that didn't work in a effort to simplify things. This accidentally lead me to the key just as I was finishing my first paper on material survival by escape, meaning white holes. So I threw that paper away and started over, i wasn't certain my atomic model functioned I looked and looked for patterns in the stars and atomics that would match its structure. One year later in the middle of finishing my second paper I finally spotted my missing piece super-nova 4 to go with the Kessler super nova 5 I already had 1,2, and 3.
So tonight you will get to see how the Milky way was born, I do not know if this stuff is known anywhere else. As a jelly star ages the variety of particles increases complex atoms are born gravitational fields start pulling things together more and things start to get interesting in a star. in a class 0 super nova this would be a like cluster galaxy explosion sort of, there is not enough diversity in run away failed fusion so everything just goes out in a big ball some of it manages to reform a points on the bubble,(stars). In a 1 pole super nova, a fountain of matter and gravity comes out of a compressing ball of dark energy created by run away failed fusion (atom shreading). A 2 pole super nova 2 distinct classes of dark energy, (produced by shattered atoms), squash the matter etcetera... into a donut disc.
In the MILKY WAY, (our galaxy), 3 classes of dark energy form a ball divided like a orange the matter and regular gravity is squeezed into a stick shape from the stem hole to the orange navel. During the outward explosion the level of outward force, (matter consumed), apparently often produces a great enough volume of dark energy to create a condition I call over pressure. This over pressure of the dark energy field crushes the connecting line structures of the solid matter momentarely, both generating a state of super gravity by squashing all the gravity together into the sticks, and possibly causing cancelation of intertial gravities by disruption. This means it goes like this BANG 3 air bags pop out around a broom stick, and the whole thing freezes like a big marshmallow in space, and some faint echo of the explosions vortex gives you the slow rotation of the Milky Ways arms afterwards? The 4 pole super nova is the so called colliding galaxies, apparently the matters are diverse enough at that level to separate into two hostile galaxies sometimes. The 5 pole is Kessler but it may be high enough the center is matter being reduced to dust..base particles, and the cycle for jelly stars is started all over again. So the circle is complete, stars are born, they die, they return, galaxies divide and hate eachother for a time, gravities war with eachother like sumo wrestlers. So I ask you does this sound like anything that wants to collapse into a giant dead ball, (Big Bang). I think the universe is what you see, strange chaotic circular patterns, matter getting bigger than small again, stars getting bigger than small again, stuff going out stuff flowing back in to replace it, circles within circles, just like the rain coming up from the ocean and flowing back again. Mael bows and leaves the stage...checkmate game over.:D and the crowd roars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom