• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Big Bang Eviscerated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay my passport is really late, starting to really tick me off, they wont pay me, they wont talk to me, they and wont let me leave. even the Russians would likely treat me better than this, here's the great irony, I have to calculate how high the risk is that I will be the first extra judicial killing in Americas history, if it's too high I get the doubous honor of reversing the berlin wall. Yeah! (sarcasem) and I really hate cooked cabbage.

Sorry Harrison my mind is off a little with being sick and all. I accidently left out the best part of the the sword of the lord, if it is fueled with the right nuclear material and is the right size and used correctly, it is possible that God could have used it to yank our planetary chain out of the sun. The basic principal is to punch a dark energy blast through the gravity well of a star, generating a momentary cancilation event large enough for a coronal eruption to reach semi escape velosity. Basically you give the sun indegestion and it barfs up a string of planets. Of course the scale of the machinery would be staggering and the skill need to pull this off without blowing ones self to bits or getting fried would be mind boggling. Even a very small one would be extremely difficult to build.
To give you a example Zion the Holy spaceship city, depending on how you read is 300 miles to 1000 miles wide and it will fill the east meditrainian with lava, because its Zero Mass fields used to lower it will destablize gravity so much. Planetary tugs, (see my Blog), and sword of the lord ships could make a death star look small, so if you believe in the Holy empire we rate even with our best military stuff some where on the level of a ant attacking a elephant with a grain of sand. No one is going to beat God with a crop duster and a old laptop.:rolleyes:

Been offline for a bit with a ruddy ECG machine strapped to my chest and avoiding wifi :)

So, let me get this straight, you think God is an alien? I mean, if God was the supreme being and created the universe and all it contains, he wouldn't need machinery to move stuff, or am I wrong?

Still thinking on the elctron pump but I like the idea. :)

Been offline for a bit with a ruddy ECG machine strapped to my chest and avoiding wifi :)

So, let me get this straight, you think God is an alien? I mean, if God was the supreme being and created the universe and all it contains, he wouldn't need machinery to move stuff, or am I wrong?

Still thinking on the elctron pump but I like the idea. :)

I'm sorry to hear that Harris I hope you will be okay.

Yes God is alien so are all of his angels and any other life forms in the vast Holy Empire that don't live on earth, (the word Alien simply means not from here).:p
And all of his millions of cherubim space ships would qualify as UFOs too I suppose.:p

I however do not share the view that God waved his magic little wand and everything popped out of thin air. I think this view is unbiblical illogical and basically just stupid. If you read certain translations on creation you will see he says let such and such be done, like he is commanding his troops, then he says and I saw that it was good, if he had done it himself then he would already know it was good, and not need to check it. Further more the civil war started in heaven was because Lucifer was jealous he was not included in (creation week), it was likely the one (week) in Heaven when he stood around kicking rocks in boredom because everyone else was off having fun flying around collecting rocks and ice to make a planet and moon and planting seeds. Yes seeds, flip the page its right there, it says and the seeds had not come up because there was no water yet. It also says let the birds be fruitful and multiply which means likely there were only 2 parrots and 2 lions etcetera.. because there wasn't enough food growing out side of the garden of Eden yet. Also Adam was not naming lions, (lions), this is stupid how would anybody know what to call lions on all the other planets if they all had a different kind name. No Adam was naming his 2 (pet lions) George and Julia. This is the basic problem with tradition if you never check a thing, and just let a minister or priest spoon feed you stuff written in the 1800s, you never know for sure you are getting a high quality reading of the Bible...go check it for your self...match all the pieces, there is some poetry to sift through, and the details are often scattered in odd places. Some care, logic, and cross matching is required to get good quality readings from the Bible.

I believe there is a detailed electron gravity pump descriptions in 1 or 2 earlier posts, I apologize for not giving the exact sub-atomic bonding structure involved but I'm still restricting that kind information for now.

Sorry I should have said (creation week) above...the garden troll was harrasing me while I was trying to post.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm good thanks Mael, having the tests because they can't find what's wrong and despite me telling them there is nothing wrong they have to play science. So I have every test known in the last two months, at least I've had a full checkup for free :)

Well, we have common ground on Gods place in things then, good to know.

I'm good thanks Mael, having the tests because they can't find what's wrong and despite me telling them there is nothing wrong they have to play science. So I have every test known in the last two months, at least I've had a full checkup for free :)

Well, we have common ground on Gods place in things then, good to know.

Well I hope they fix soon or it goes away Harrison.:sunflower::pandaface: no heart attacks for nice moderators allowed.

I'm not sure what your view of God is but mine is any one who survived that long would have to be extremely well balanced mentally, (Good), and would have to have a very good understanding of the dangers hidden in natural laws, (Wisdom). I think the Gods power thing is over played, God clearly is very powerful but his real greatness flows from his (wisdom), not raw physical power. Our suffering here on this world proves that, God knows to prevent horrible future civil wars in his empire, that he needs to hold back his power and let all the suffering prove to every one here on earth, and out there in the Holy Empire, (with no doubt remaining), that following his natural laws is the (only) truly safe, healthy, and happy way to live.

Mael, not sure if you've seen this. I thought itwas an intriguing study, those 'filaments' look awesome.

Space map that reveals our place in the universe may be about to get bigger | Daily Mail Online

Hi Harrison, yes a very interesting article my best friend showed it to me awhile ago. You can read that pattern two ways, they are saying it is flowing together I&e still in in harmony with Big Bang. But if you look at the pattern closely it doesn't look right how can you have so many branches so close together and have no sideways convergence. What you have there is hard proof of dark division during super novas, every one of those branches breaking off is due to super nova separation. The reason the lines stay separate is the pattern is white matter, dark matter,white matter, dark matter, (more or less), it is a little more complex than that but you get the picture. And what you are looking at is (absolute visual proof) that Big Bang is a (dead theory), a pattern of division (totally defeats) Big Bangs collection model. It also shows that semi hostile matters are woven like threads in a tapestry all through conventional space, this has big implications for faster than light travel both good and bad.
Thank you for pointing out this nice article Harrison, it is one that heralds big changes coming in astro physics.

The floor is open if some one wants to post something here on space travel, or astro phisics like Harrison did. Is anyone one here into liquid fuel rocket engines I would like to hear on the pumping systems etcetera...

So my email got hacked codes stolen right after a hot email to my brother to stay out of N Korea he doesn't believe I'm as good as I say I am, and insulted me about every way he could think of. I didn't want him starving to death in prison there on account of my nuclear stuff or his stupidity, he already is so skinny he is barrely holding the line on health. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a north Korean prison and his friends are using him to try to open things up there he has no clue how touchy the situation is. So with out the email I couldn't track my passport application notifications and when we went to their site it was totally hacked with a back slash virus, no go. We spent half the morning trying to get a live person on the phone dropped calls switched calls looped calls but my mom is a pitbull so they finally let her though to get rid of her after half a hour of elevator music. Anyways the lady finally came on and said my passport is one week out...we will see if it turns out to be true!

Oh so Mael Had a good night last night walked through 3 new walls, I bagged something I've been hunting for 2 years Hard confirmation on dark matter...actually I picked up a double hit on that. I also have a third very hard confirmation on the gravity pump and the electron motivation both. Unfortunately I won the red light shopping cart special on the third one so I can't say much more, I will picking through through the goodies on that one for quite a while. :rolleyes: greed is the quickest cure for intelligence.
brought to you by Mael:D game over.

Last edited:
So the basic problem with hydrogen rockets is when you crack water with electrodes to get hydrogen and oxygen for fuel, the pure oxygen is so caustic (acidic ) that it tends to destroy its tank walls after not very much time and making very thick heavy tanks isn't possible where weight is a issue. So the question is how to coat aluminum tanks with a oxide resistant to liquid oxygen, I have been toying with coating them with corriundum (saphire which is oxidized aluminum), but there are cracking issues with expansion and contraction.

Sigh! nobody wants to talk rockets okay! I guess watching me crash and burn with the government is more entertaining. So last night I was tallying up my score on confirming my model predictions. I deliberately ignored most of even the basic nuclear stuff on the web while making the foundation structural guesses on my model, partly because I thought their stuff was tainted with useless anti God darwinian physics, but also because I wanted to be able to confirm things later with blind matching. So last night I was sort of gloating that I now have confirmed blind matches all the way up the line on my predictions, (this includes sub-atomics and Dark Matter and nuclear states assosiated with nukes), all except one high end lattice pattern prediction. So I was sitting there spinning things in my head sort of daydreaming which is how I make my best breakthroughs and I picked a heaver atom to model and I said Ooooh! pattern lattice match! So Mael is basically at 100% on blind matching confirmation now. And I didn't need CERN any more, or piles of math books, or computers, or hardly of any of your work and theories. I'm almost entirely self sufficient now and closing in fast on direct applications

So now the real game starts, my passport is way overdue, and supposedly due to arrive monday.

I'm tired of this game, you US guys should have bought me early while I was cheap and friendly, instead of looking for a excuse to run me up the flag pole. I now penalize the US one country, one small deepwater submarine and a old aircraftcarrier... and choose space X for my representation in negotiations. Take my offer while you can...I have sussed out Tellers likely position, and think I have him beat from at least one or 2 angles or more...and I reach deeper then him too...I think your threshold stuff is weak...and I'm working on a unorthidox way to break that too. I'm tentatively lining up to break another barrier...and that one you won't like at all if I pull it off.

P.S. Before you all start rolling in the aisles, I have enough leverage and I know exactly where I'm headed with this.

Last edited:
No passport yet, it's now officially 2 days late....Hmmm....so we will just wait a little longer and see... nothing surprises me any more :confused:

I'm assuming You are reading me, as in the past I flushed one of your agents and likely provoked certain movements with certain communications too. If you aren't your incompetence is unbelievable, I'm sure MI6 will fill you in sooner or later, unless they decide to double cross you. :D Hi MI6 how are you guys, sorry about the hot weather, if I'm guessing right, you guys are pretty good with the driving stuff. :D
Last friendly warning on the setting things right stuff, I have risked my neck to give you this chance, my hands are clean on what comes next. You are not going to pull the rabbit out of the hat with the prosecutorial squeeze, my stuff is too delicate and complex for rendition and I'm too Irish, in the end I will squirm out of your grip and you maybe will learn to pray in area 51.:D
Waving the flag won't impress me much, you could have bought me with your pizza money, and actively covering up or committing a felony of industrial espionage against a citizen of your own country, puts the black hat on your head, and I have a fairly good idea which Ex NASA defence contractor has their finger in this pie.
You have no cause to complain on what I choose from now on, I hear belinies are much nicer than starving under a bridge while someone up there gets fat off me.

P.S. I likely do have more lovely face blanching applications than you, and I can knock her out of the sky too. You made a serious mistake assuming I was some kind of drooling idiot to be pushed aside, and I haven't forgotten that little auti insult hurled at Putin either.

Round: 2 starts shortly don't bother with the floppy disc with tic tack toe on it, I don't play it and I doubt God the Russians or any one else plays it either.
Mael waves at his prototype he didn't get to see up close yet.

Almost time for Mael to pack it up...a little boat fixing still to be done...this little snowden show must have been amusing for you all. I suppose some of you realize by now the Big Bang thing was just the opening gambit to flex my astro-physical muscles, just to show the U.S. government what was on the table, obviously I have failed. The rest of you likely think I'm a attention freak nutter, albeit a entertaining one. I would find a breakdown of who fell in what camp very amusing, however I am not suffering under any delusions of grandeur, round 2 will be fought in the real world under my real name, and will likely take years, I doubt anyone here will remember and recognize me. Perhaps if I am unlucky, or you are real good at spotting things, you will catch me out in the news some day. I still stand by my laws and physics as solid and now fairly well confirmed by blind matching.

Best wishes to you all Mael

P.S. keep your telescopes handy you might get lucky and see her or her new sister ship soon entering or exiting the atomsphere, they may not always come in at highnoon, storms day or night also provide good cover for resupply and refueling. I don't suppose there is any point to a warning on not believing miraculous fire from the heavens, but it wont matter much by then anyways. ( a reference to manmade abolative armored...fireball meteors)

Almost time for Mael to pack it up...a little boat fixing still to be done...this little snowden show must have been amusing for you all. I suppose some of you realize by now the Big Bang thing was just the opening gambit to flex my astro-physical muscles, just to show the U.S. government what was on the table, obviously I have failed. The rest of you likely think I'm a attention freak nutter, albeit a entertaining one. I would find a breakdown of who fell in what camp very amusing, however I am not suffering under any delusions of grandeur, round 2 will be fought in the real world under my real name, and will likely take years, I doubt anyone here will remember and recognize me. Perhaps if I am unlucky, or you are real good at spotting things, you will catch me out in the news some day. I still stand by my laws and physics as solid and now fairly well confirmed by blind matching.

Best wishes to you all Mael

P.S. keep your telescopes handy you might get lucky and see her or her new sister ship soon entering or exiting the atomsphere, they may not always come in at highnoon, storms day or night also provide good cover for resupply and refueling. I don't suppose there is any point to a warning on not believing miraculous fire from the heavens, but it wont matter much by then anyways. ( a reference to manmade abolative armored...fireball meteors)

I always enjoy your company, take care Mael.

I will try to stay in aspieland it may be difficult on the boat. I still have some remodeling to finish on its new sun room, and I want to redo my navigation lights with led lights. I also need to round up a small car fridge I haven't decided if a micro freezer is worth it. I'm going to build a DC wind generator, a maybe a micro self feeding wood chip stove with a wood gas separator, I haven't decided if it's worth adding a wood gas mantel lantern yet. I also need a AC converter but it always seems to get back ordered. Also need to repair my damaged keel from my almost shipwreck off Whidby? island. Equipping a live aboard sailboat is lots of work, everything has to be small and tight

How are things going for you Harrison?

I will try to stay in aspieland it may be difficult on the boat. I still have some remodeling to finish on its new sun room, and I want to redo my navigation lights with led lights. I also need to round up a small car fridge I haven't decided if a micro freezer is worth it. I'm going to build a DC wind generator, a maybe a micro self feeding wood chip stove with a wood gas separator, I haven't decided if it's worth adding a wood gas mantel lantern yet. I also need a AC converter but it always seems to get back ordered. Also need to repair my damaged keel from my almost shipwreck off Whidby? island. Equipping a live aboard sailboat is lots of work, everything has to be small and tight

How are things going for you Harrison?

Things are going very well.

Aside from getting married I've just returned to work after being cleared as medically fit. Had a twelve hour day but it was worth every moment :)

Hopefully you'll stay with us here, I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas, and I'm sure the ladies will miss you :)

Things are going very well.

Aside from getting married I've just returned to work after being cleared as medically fit. Had a twelve hour day but it was worth every moment :)

Hopefully you'll stay with us here, I enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas, and I'm sure the ladies will miss you :)

I wont likely do anything radical till fall, lots of things to sort in my life, and projects to get done. My passport came today registered (priority) mail which is nice, I really thought they would block me, maybe I am wrong or they're hoping I'll chickenout. At this point they are so far in the hole on maintenence of interest I may be able to cut a deal with another country openly with out any legal risk if they play fair on the rules. We will see!
Do you think (priority) mail is normal on a passport if I didn't file for express processing and delivery Harrison???

Well it would be nice to have (a) lady who missed me allot.:D

I'm pleased Harrison to hear you got a clean bill of health for you're job, it will help make your landing smoother with the new lady. Congratulations on that I hope you both find happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom