• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Username and/or Avatar/Photo.

It's Hiccup and Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. It's pretty much my new favorite movie.

My new avatar is what I've created rather recently just using my iPod Touch... I like it better my other one -- It made me look too serious.

If anyone's watched The Regular Show you should have it figured out by now.

My avatar is a picture of part of Red Rock Canyon, which is a place right next to Las Vegas, where I live. It is a picture specifically of the Calico Hills. It is one of the few places I will miss when we leave Las Vegas. There are many great hiking trails there and beautiful scenery.

I've been changing my avatar on a daily basis for the past while because I keep coming across awesome stuff on Tumblr. I randomly came across the pic below on Tumblr earlier and decided I'd make it a semi-permanent avatar since I love it so much:

5239110479_c007ecf5a7_b.jpg

It's a double exposure taken by Dan Mountford. Here are the double exposures -- my personal favorites -- on his Flickr page.

Whale_Bone was using it as a profile pic for a while but I've come across this pic a few times since seeing it on her profile; it seems to have gone viral.

I really liked your avatar, ???. And, now that I can see it in a bigger scale, I like it even more.

*In Case You Wondered About My Avatar*

One of the coolest scenes in movie history. From "The Dark Knight".

First scene clip is my avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: *In Case You Wondered About My Avatar*

The dolphin is Nellie at Marineland in St. Augustine, FL she is 59yrs old this year
and the oldest dolphin in captivity anywhere. Nellie was in Timex commercials in the past.:D

Last edited:

I haven't been wondering much about your avatar, Neverender. I was wondering more if you had died since you haven't been around here for ages. :p

I like your new avatar Aillas.

If anyone wonders about mine it is Picasso's Don Quixote since before being diagnosed I was just chasing after windmills.

Last edited:

Hey my new avatar is another picture of the same doll only in a different outfit she is an OceanMoon Ha-Nee sculpt her name is Ally and she is blind precognitive witch with seeing eye fairies instead of a dog.

Mine actually is a nobrainer, lol...

It's me with some photoshop editing

Mine is just me, I find it easier to read through forums if I can see my last post and go from there and because I recognize my own face it's much simpler.

Mine is me at a party, passed out on my friends kitchen floor while everyone is playing beer pong about 5 feet away.

Or, me being an idiot.

I accept and support either description :D

I just like that set of coloured pencils.

mine is the dragon I think most represents a character I have been wanting to write a book about for a few years. His name is Blizzard and he's a white dragon. In my stories dragons can take human form to hide in plain sight so clearly my avatar is his dragon form. Seeing it reminds me of him. Also because I'm fairly certain my animal totem is a dragon (a blessing and a curse) and I just love dragons.

Mine is just my face. I got bored and decided to take a few inches of my hair off four or so nights ago. This picture was proof I didn't maim myself for the family. XD

New Threads

Top Bottom