• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Username and/or Avatar/Photo.

My current avatar is me hiding behind my girlfriend's diary when I was on a photography trip down London. :lol:

Jaws has the best avatar on here.

Thank you.

If you've read my bio you probably already know this...but, my initials are J.A.W., I had a business called JAW's detailing once, when I was younger I saw the movie JAWS and picked up sharks as a special interest for some time, and when I was little everyone called me jabber jaws because I would talk a lot about my special interests (which were Spiderman, Batman, Native Americans, and yes, Dinosaurs)...I only found out about the cartoon "Jabber Jaws" when I was in my teens, but thought it would make an appropriate avatar.

It's a combination of my two obsessions, Alice in Wonderland and Doctor Who. Thus, we have the Mad Hatter peeking out of the TARDIS. I don't actually picture the Mad Hatter as a Time Lord, but I love imagining him and Alice as Companions to either the Tenth or the Eleventh Doctors.

Anyway... I have been using it as an avatar on WrongPlanet for a couple of days, and a fellow Whovian complimented me on it.

It's a semi-famous painting by Salvador Dal? called Galatea of the Spheres that was painted in 1952:

galatea-of-the-spheres-19522.jpg

It's probably my favorite Dali painting.

My current one is me in London again, yet again I nearly fell in the fountain, lol.

(I'm on the right).

06112010173.jpg

View attachment 517I love how so many of you express yourselves through the choice of avatar.
Here's my current one, since it might change soon.
Looks like a Borg to me. Am I correct?

My avatar is the bat Myotis sodalis, the Indiana Bat. I wanted a bat avatar because I love bats. Indiana bats live in caves, where they pack together into dense colonies. They are an endangered species.

View attachment 518Yes, this is Hugh or "Third of Five" from StarTrek: The Next Generation. I like trek stuff, but I'm not a Trekie, and it is not an interest of mine, so if I get this wrong, correct me. Hugh was a wounded Borg the Enterprise captured and was going to use to infect the Borg collective with a virus. But when they cut off his connection to the Borg collective he began to become an individual, and learned about friendship. He also learned that resistance is not futile. The Borg ship was still tracking him, and would have attacked the Enterprise, so he choose to save his new friends and he returned to the Borg Ship. The story continues on in another episode, but I figure if you are that interested you can look it up yourself.

It's a painting that someone I know made. I changed the colors and rotated it to make it vertical. :)

leegte1.jpg

It's a painting that someone I know made. I changed the colors and rotated it to make it vertical. :)

leegte1.jpg
No, it's me. Made by me, but then I switched places with the painting. So, I guess it is the painting that's typing now. (Huh? I'm not making sense, at all. :p)

In case anyone's wondering about my current avatar pic, it's from The Fuccons, a series of short films made for the Japanese tv series Vermilion Pleasure Night.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case anyone's wondering about my current avatar pic, it's from The Fuccons, a series of short films made for the Japanese tv series Vermilion Pleasure Night.

Hahaha, I actually started watching that the other day, I wish I could find more of these though that are in english or with the subtitles at least?

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom