• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Username and/or Avatar/Photo.

Mines of the Laughing Owl (Seceloglaux albifacies), its a (supposedly) extinct New Zealand bird, it also reflects my obsession with Owls and other night birds. The number 1975 is simply the year of my birth.

Mines a ground displacement map from an earthquake. I love earthquakes and these pictures look cool and provide info on all sorts of stuff I won't go into. So yeh.

I chose mine cause at the time I thought hedgehogs were the cutest, haha :p

Also, I like to think it's a good representation of me; prickly on the outside, but a big softie on the inside

It's a bird with arms instead of wings, drinking a cup of tea. I pulled it off a page of images of birds with arms/hands, and I picked that one because it had a cup of tea and I like to drink tea.

Really nothing more to it, I don't really put any thought into avatars and I rarely have any personal connection with the avatar that I use.

Mine is of Grumpy Cat with a nurses cap - well because that's how I look when I first get out of bed (grumpy with circles under my eyes) and in the afternoon and in the evening and before I go to bed and while I'm at work too - I'm a nurse (hence the nurses cap). AND BECAUSE I LOVE GRUMPY CAT!!!!!

I just like Yorkshire Terriers. They've been off and on in my family since 1968. :)

Just couldn't seem to find one holding a judge's gavel!

My avatar is a woodblock print of the great midevel German poet and musician Hans Sachs, who lived in Nuernberg in the 16th century. Herr Sachs made his living as a cobbler. He is best portrayed as the protagonist in Wagner's music drama, Die Meistersinger Von Nuernburg.

Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

Mine is the cover of King Crimsons 1973 album "Larks Tongues In Aspic".
Robert Fripp the Crimson main man is quite enigmatic,eccentric and he intrigues me.
I have my personal beliefs about this cover.
Ying & Yang,light and dark,high and low,hot and cold,fire and water,life and death,male and female,sun and moon.
But to me it mostly represents the Sun as MY world and the Moon as human negativity,following blindly the orthodoxy and control of the masses.
Humanity is fundamentally yoked by dogmatic control mechanisms.
We have lost our place within nature.
The rays of light emanating from the duality provide me with reassurance that truth will prevail.
PS. I am an Atheist as in i believe the highest power is nature.

I usually change mine a lot. Mine is a picture of doll like Phineas, Ferb, and Isabella. And at the bottom it says 'PnF Buddies'
I usually like to have pictures that relate to cartoons I like because I'm a HUGE cartoon fan. Phineas and Ferb is like, one of the best cartoons out there. Isabella has to be my favorite I also love Phineas' character and Ferb's awesome British accent. I'm not a huge fan of Baljeet and Buford. Their characters are so easy to guess and there's really nothing else after it. Baljeet is a nerd, Buford is a bully. It's just that.
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1404404092.356815.jpg

-CR

For me, I sure you can tell I really love penguins. Always did since my childhood. The cartoon character for my avatar is Chilly Willy the Penguin. It was shown on the Woody Woodpecker show. William is my first name so Chilly Willy suits me. I'm also a person prefers cooler weather and hate the hot summer weather. I'm looking forward to hear your story.

The cartoon character for my avatar is Chilly Willy the Penguin. It was shown on the Woody Woodpecker show. William is my first name so Chilly Willy suits me. I'm also a person prefers cooler weather and hate the hot summer weather.

Mine is a page of typing I haphazardly produced when I first got my vintage typewriter. I was using an actual pic of me, but I got bored of it LOL

New Threads

Top Bottom