• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your Username and/or Avatar/Photo.

I thought there was already a thread on this?   :D

Anyway, I cba to think up good usernames so I just used my surname.

I mainly chose mine because it's not easy to trace me in Google.

Try tracing Google (member) in Google.    :rofl:

Just easier to use my real name that to try and come up with some lame-nerdy uncreative name. :(

It's Tarrant Hightopp AKA the Mad Hatter from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I picked it because I like how he's simultaneously cute and creepy, and I love how his eyes are going in different directions, lol. I also love the cherry blossoms behind him. The colors are nice too.

Mine is about this comedy "Everybody hates Chris" and I put that avatar there originally to see how many people think I look like him?

Mine is the character Emanuelle/Shoshanna from the movie Inglourious Basterds, which is a fave of mine at the moment.

All the guys that posted pictures of themselves as their avatar: is it just my mind, or are these guys actually really handsome (in a non-gay sort of way :p)?

Mine is me. The unedited image is me sitting with my sister on my old bed, before she went off the deep end. She wanted a picture with me in it for some reason, so she forced me to take one with her. Of course, since we have such a vast height difference the picture ended up with my head out of the view of the camera... So yeah. That's it.

Although I do plan on changing it, soon as I can find my camera's battery. I have a KILLER hat that I look totally awesome with, especially when I forgo shaving for a few days. I could also borrow one of my friends' canes. I'd look like I'm straight outta the fifties! Booyah!

If any of you ladies are already in love with me, just send me a PM and I'll call you. ;)

My current avatar is of Kuroha Diana Shiratori, a character from Eden of the East. I'm fascinated by her:

Shiratori is president of a model agency by day; however by night she is actually a serial killer. She uses a cellphone to clean up evidence of her murders and cover up her crimes. She kills men by severing their penises ("Johnnies") with a cigar cutter. However, she only targets men who have victimized women, like rapists, and it is implied that she had been a victim herself...

snapshot_dvd_02-00_2010-10-24_19-12.png

snapshot_dvd_24-32_2010-10-24_19-38-54.png

A serial killer who murders people by cutting their penises off - what is there to not like about that? ;)

I may make a more Halloweeny avatar/sig in time for Halloween.

Mine is just me. :)

Eden of the East seems interesting. I've never got into manga/anime/whatever it is.

My avatar is Bruce from The Galaxy Railways. He is at peace in this avatar. Usually he is very serious and demanding most of the time. He lightens up towards the end of the first season before... :X I would spoil the rest of the first season, but I won't because I know someone might want to watch this series. :)

I might change my avatar, but I doubt it.

I like Eden of the East as well, ???. To bad I was only able to watch the first episode (for free in English through my cable provider). :cry: I can't buy the series right now, so I'll just have to wait till I can buy it to watch the rest. I am not downloading it, because it is now licensed by Funimation.

New Threads

Top Bottom