• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wierd Things I've Noticed

ChibiChick

I think about this a lot actually because I honestly have no idea what it is but, does anyone have trouble differentiating things?
Like, for example: sometimes I can't tell if something is cold or damp, which makes doing laundry a hassle. :D
I also have trouble telling the difference between similar looking and sounding people (Jerry Springer and Maury or Alex Trebek and Pat Sajak)
I often wonder if this is an autism thing or something else entirely...

For the first one, I am actually very good at telling the difference and it is my husband who has trouble with not knowing if things are damp or wet.

I have face blindness if I have not seen someone for a while. It can be very disorinating to me, because they know me.

But for famous people, no issue.

Taking stuff out the tumble dryer can confuse me. Because it's often hot and feels clammy, but supposedly it's dry? Or I think it's dry and my partner is adamant it's still damp.

To be honest I don't really care, I will wear damp clothes as they dry out soon enough due to body heat.

Ed

I do have those same problems. Lots of celebrities I would have a hard time telling the difference with and the is it wet thing.

New Threads

Top Bottom