Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and even though I am no means, an expert on all related to our Creator, I can answer questions! Dec 13, 2014
- Suzanne was last seen:
- Jan 18, 2019 at 3:51 AM
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses now for 15 years, and it is due to my faith, that I came across the word: Aspergers. I have always recognized there is something not quite right with me, but knew beyond doubt, that I was not autistic and the whoa, out comes an article about a young spiritual sister who has aspergers and from that moment, things became clearer to me and now, I am 100% convinced that I am aspie, but fear an official diagnosis due to living in a foreign land!
- Enable Politics Forum:
SignatureYour neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 180 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 25 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)