• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What were your favourite actresses growing up?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
I used to love kristen dunst, Kate hudson, keri russel, Sarah michele gellar, Mary Kate and Ashley olsen, dakota fanning for a while
I used to love marykate more,than ashley because I thought she was prettier, cooler and more artistic.
And I love evan Rachel wood in once and again before,she even for really famous.
Drew barrymore and Rachel leigh cook.
And I have,always loved julia roberts and meg Ryan.
I always loved too robin wright

I was such a big fan of Christina Ricci. Still am actually. :) We're the same age and when I saw her in the Addams Family movie in the 1990s I thought she was great. Saw her in Yellow Jackets recently, she's still great. And she seems to be so down to earth and nice. Never seen her on the news getting arrested or going to rehab or any of the 'normal' celebrity things celebrities often do.

Last edited:
I was such a big fan of Christina Ricci. Still am actually. :) We're the same age and when I saw her in the Addams Family movie in the 1990s I thought she was great. Saw her in Yellow Jackets recently, she's still great. And she seems to be so down to earth and nice.
I like casper, I do like het too because she is unique and winona ryder.
But casper is one of my favourites

images

1690917177201.jpeg

1690917201104.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t particularly care or really know anything about most celebrities, but I liked America Ferrera in a lot of movies growing up, and still like her. When I was a kid, she was some of the only accurate representation of Hispanic-American girls that I could relate to.

Rosemary Forsyth

rosemary.jpg

Stephanie Powers

stephanie.png

This was the 60's when I was about 8-10, my first crushes and I had it so bad I thought I would die. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom