• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

"The Beast Must Die"

An AMC limited series about the mother of a young boy killed in a hit-and-run who is looking very hard for the perpetrator on the Isle of Wight.

Diana
To mark Diana, Princess of Wales' 60th birthday, this film examines the life and legacy of one of the greatest icons of the 20th century [sic]

I've been watching an amazing amount of Star Trek. We just recently watched every episode of TNG and DS9 featuring Worf's rise from his house being disgraced, to a respected member of Klingon society, and his son Alexander as he grows from a confused motherless boy to a peacemaker, to a Klingon warrior who got to be present at his father's wedding.

I like picking and choosing through Star Trek like that. I want to do that with the Ferengis on DS9, and see how Quark recognizes that women can play an active role in society, and compete against men, but the Grand Nagus is so nasty, I can't stand to watch him!

Always Sunny... this grotesque, raunchy, politically incorrect, and profane sitcom has become my comfort show. The gang are a bunch of absolute psychopaths and terrible human beings you'd never wanna be friends with, yet weirdly, there's a little bit of all of us in one member or another. It's actually kinda socially conscious, in a weird way...

I just started to watch Breaking Bad, for real, I haven't watch it before, idk why.

So far I have seen 3 episodes.

New Threads

Top Bottom