• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

I made a mess of my undies drawer trying to find today’s undies. My wife, in her sick sense of humour bought me a packet of undies labelled with each day of the week knowing I can’t wear the ‘wrong day’.

She can be really nasty sometimes.

I made a Mother's Day gift for my mom, since Amazon will probably be too busy due to the pandemic. It's a Perler bead 3D butterfly resting on a flower.

I knit a body of a doll sweater with an intarsia motif & contrasting border in embroidery floss. Now I need to weave in ends from seven strands of floss.:confused::eek::oops:

Made a video of me fire staffing this evening at sunset. I haven't used fire in over a year and a half. I hadn't practice staffed for about 4 months until yesterday. I only did around 20 minutes each time as I have something going on with my shoulder the past month and a half and I didn't want to overdo it.

Ed

Worked on something already made, refinished a set of two oak doors so in effect I repaired them. Sanded them down along with removing the alligatored shellacked finish. Glued and repaired a veneered decorative area at the top of the doors, cut some matching veneer and fixed a broken area of veneer.

All that's left is another light sanding, then three coats of a protective type urethane, with a light sanding in between coats. Cleaned and oiled the hinges, repaired the doornobs and fixed the old thumb locks so they actually work now.

I drew a human male skull, since I'm making diagrams of the male and female skulls to help me remember the differences between them.

New Threads

Top Bottom