• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you made?

Mia

V.I.P Member
Recently I've made a tool that I can use while blowing in canned styrofoam, it's used to keep the styrofoam from slipping/falling into the wrong place, where it sticks like glue.

At the moment I'm making squash soup for lunch.

What things have you made recently? Whether it be art, food, tools or anything of that nature?

Err... a fool of myself?

Other than that, chocolate chunk cookies!
But I ate them already, so there won't be pictures.

I made a 100 amp load bank to load test 36 volt, 1000 ah and up, batteries. This is not something that most people would ever need. I use it a lot to test electric fork lift batteries. Now, how is that for boring?

I made a 100 amp load bank to load test 36 volt, 1000 ah and up, batteries. This is not something that most people would ever need. I use it a lot to test electric fork lift batteries. Now, how is that for boring?
The only true way to test a battery though.

The last thing I made was a charcoal and chalk portraiture for a friends’ wedding anniversary. I also created a handmade card for them.

One upon a time there was a tea thread. I was surprised how many love Plantation Mint! :)

Where did you find Plantation Mint!!!!???? I have tried everywhere around here and was finally told by a young fellow at Publix, "They quit stocking it because the name is offensive." I couldn't believe it, but it made sense as I tried just about every store (Walmart,, Target, Publix, a few independents) in Huntsville that sells that sort of thing. I considered ordering it directly, but I don't need that much.

Really? I buy it where I always buy it. The store from hell. You know the place. But yes, it sells out a lot.

Timing is everything. But of course how one Wally World handles a single product isn't the same as the one down the freeway.

A video for my special interest YT channel! :)

(Also made some chamomile and dandelion tea, for those on the tea thread. Drinking it now )

That is so true. My "usual" Walmart is twelve miles from Huntsville. I go there because it's a little more high-end compared to the stores in town. I think the problem with the Plantation Mint is because of where I live. The word "Plantation" is very politically incorrect down here, as bizarre as that sounds. In fact, there's a Publix across the street from that Walmart and even they don't carry it.

You guys are making me very curious about that tea!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom