• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Zootopia... I was so sad watching the Otter Wife watch her husband in the holding tank... It reminded me of what I put my mom through...

Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie, worth it for the Chun Li in the Shower scene.

Bought Akira on Blu Ray last week but not had chance to watch it yet.

Attachments

• Fury.PNG
    Fury.PNG
    249.5 KB · Views: 146
Winning (1969)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winning

Some of the track footage is from the 1968 Indy 500.
The crash footage at the start of Newman's first Indy 500 movie race was filmed during the 1966 race there.

Attachments

• winning.jpg
    winning.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 150
"Star Wars: The Force Awakens"

So glad I bought the DVD without having ever seen it. It delivered! :)

Star Trek III: Search for Spock, starring the late Leonard Nimoy, James Doohan and DeForest Kelly in their roles as Spock, Scotty and Dr McCoy respectively.

The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. It was decently good. My sister is more of a fan than I am, but I do appreciate the talented acting from the actors in the movies.

Tom Hanks in "Bridge of Spies," excellent movie, Hanks portrays an ethical lawyer with much integrity.

During the Cold War, an American lawyer is recruited to defend an arrested Soviet spy in court, and then help the CIA facilitate an exchange of the spy for the Soviet captured American U2 spy plane pilot, Francis Gary Powers.

At this point in his life it seems that Tom Hanks is not only wealthy enough, but can pick any project he likes. I do like most of the movies he chooses to act in, he brings much to the screen. A good lineup of actors and the director is Spielberg, and one of the writers is Ethan Cohen. All in all a suspenseful and enjoyable movie.

New Threads

Top Bottom