• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

If you do watch it Sportser you will get the idea that the man he portrays is exactly that, he works for an insurance company. He's like Gregory Peck in To Kill a Mockingbird, or James Stewart in all the westerns he was in.

Last edited:
Tom Hanks in "Bridge of Spies," excellent movie, Hanks portrays an ethical lawyer with much integrity.

During the Cold War, an American lawyer is recruited to defend an arrested Soviet spy in court, and then help the CIA facilitate an exchange of the spy for the Soviet captured American U2 spy plane pilot, Francis Gary Powers.

At this point in his life it seems that Tom Hanks is not only wealthy enough, but can pick any project he likes. I do like most of the movies he chooses to act in, he brings much to the screen. A good lineup of actors and the director is Spielberg, and one of the writers is Ethan Cohen. All in all a suspenseful and enjoyable movie.

Found it and have it on deck :)

I will admit that, though very good, it wasn't quite what I expected. I enjoyed the historical aspects of the movie, plus it had footage of places I have been. Many years ago when I was a delivery driver in Southern California, I regularly delivered to a place where Tom McEwen had his shop/storage; it was in an industrial park. It was common to see his Vette funny car rolled outside. It was the same with John Force. I used to pass his house in Yorba Linda and see his funny car sitting in the driveway before he became uber big. That's back in the day when the drivers would race, jump out of their cars and work on them, and then get back in and drive. They didn't have the big sponsorship or rigs like they have now.
The historical part was great,I never knew the actual story behind that combination.

John Force is one of my favorite drivers. He really knows how to work a crowd and is really entertaining.In my collection of pix,I have a finish line capture of John nosing ahead of another driver by about one foot at National Trails Raceway in Ohio.

Eddie the Eagle 8/10 some funny moments.

Disney's Jungle Book (Live Action) 8/10, not as good as the animated one from 1967, but very good all the same, I was quite scared of the Snake, Kaa, but I have a deep phobia of Snakes anyway.

"Taras Bulba"

Story of a Cossack family fighting against Polish domination of the Ukraine in the 16th century.

Guardians of the Galaxy

i absolutely love this movie, i cant wait for the sequel to come out.

"The Cry Baby Killer" 1958
This was Jack Nicholson's first starring role on the silver screen. It was a B rated low budget ordeal in black and white :D

Synopsis: 17-year-old Jimmy Walker is brutally beaten by Manny Cole and two of his teen-age punk friends, Joey and Al, because Manny wants to move in on Jimmy's girl, Carole Fields. Later, Jimmy shows up at the hangout of the teenage crowd to take Carole away, and challenges Manny to a fight. Manny's two buddies move in with brass knuckles, and one of them pulls a pistol, which falls to the ground in the scuffle. Jimmy picks it up and shoots Manny and Al. A police officer orders Jimmy to surrender, but he panics, thinking he killed the pair, and dives into a small storeroom, and holds Sam and Mrs. Maxton and her small infant baby hostages. Police Lieutenant Porter and others plead with Jimmy to surrender and release the hostages, but the terrified Jimmy threatens Sam and Mrs. Maxton with death if they break out. A large crowd gathers and almost breaks through the police lines to storm the storeroom. Porter decides to use tear gas, with a rescue unit standing by to help Mrs. Maxton and her baby....

Robinson Crusoe, 5/10 and that's being generous.

Stuck to the original story pretty good, but other than that it wasn't the best movie I've ever seen.

Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. 7/10 much better than the first movie but the last act looks like the final boss battle in a videogame and holds it back. If you're a fan of the old cartoon you'll have fun with this.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows 5/10 and that's being generous.

Although to be fair I did miss something like the first half hour due to transport issues so I need to go and see it again at some point.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows 5/10 and that's being generous.

Although to be fair I did miss something like the first half hour due to transport issues so I need to go and see it again at some point.
You should, that whole opening segment was great. Just a shame everything with Krang and the other dimension spoiled the film.

The Bourne Ultimatum
My favourite in the trilogy.

New Threads

Top Bottom