• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"The Bedford Incident"

Cold War thriller about an over-aggressive US naval commander of a destroyer tracking a Russian submarine in Arctic waters. Closer to the real thing than most folks would probably want to know...

Bongwater.

Saw this the other day & to be honest I found it quite engaging. Surprised I didn't catch it when it first came out in '97

"Donnie Brasco"

Brilliant performance of Johnny Depp as an FBI undercover agent brought into the mob by an unsuspecting wise guy (masterfully played by Al Pacino).

"Donnie Brasco"

Brilliant performance of Johnny Depp as an FBI undercover agent brought into the mob by an unsuspecting wise guy (masterfully played by Al Pacino).
That is a pretty good flick :)

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens on DVD 9/10.

There's a load of fake "spoiler" videos on YouTube about Episode VIII, don't watch them, they're fake but still don't watch them, the official trailers will probably be out towards the end of November/Beginning of December next year.

Schwarzeneger's Commando

commando.jpg

The Secret Life Of Pets Advance screening (not actually out till next Friday) 7.5/10.

Very funny animated movie, amongst the voice cast is Dana Carvey, aka Garth from Wayne's World.

Shrek 2 (again)
My son loves it. He likes donkeys and cats and likes to point out when he sees a man or a lady. And there are all of those in this movie. Plus it has music he likes to dance to. To be honest this movie is getting quite annoying. Which took a while since I have watched it about 70 times (no exaggerating) and it's only just getting annoying.... I like the donkey too :) hehe
upload_2016-6-18_19-6-1.jpeg

Shrek 2 (again)
My son loves it. He likes donkeys and cats and likes to point out when he sees a man or a lady. And there are all of those in this movie. Plus it has music he likes to dance to. To be honest this movie is getting quite annoying. Which took a while since I have watched it about 70 times (no exaggerating) and it's only just getting annoying.... I like the donkey too :) hehe
View attachment 26185
I know how you feel. In the mid-eighties we had a VCR and I bought the kids movie "The Fox and The Hound". I watched it so many time that I still remember most of it after all these years. That and the music from "Mario Brothers" video game.

"Frequency"

Perhaps the ultimate film of depicting evolving paradoxes of time. Where a son inadvertently begins talking to his deceased father on an old ham radio separated by time. Where both realize they can change the future depending on the actions of the father in the past. Actions which eventually carry over to the son in the future. :cool:

One of my favorites. :)

Last edited:
Shrek 2 (again)
View attachment 26185

If he likes the cat, have a look for the Puss In Boots movie that came out a few years ago,a spin off from Shrek 2.

X Men: Apocalypse 4/10 and that's being rather generous.

Glad I didn't pay for 3D put it that way.

New Threads

Top Bottom