• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Forsaken 2015
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2271563/

Donald & Keifer Sutherland.PNG

First I saw 'True Story', its the drama James Franco and Jonah Hill did that's based on a true story. I wanted to see it because I grew up in Oregon and I remember hearing about the case when it happened. I was too young to remember the details of the case, so the movie was an eye-opener for me.

Since I was bummed out, I decided to watch a dark comedy/drama called 'Calvary' (I think it was YourMovieSucks.org that brought it to my attention). The movie turned out waaaaaay more dark than I expected it to be.

Since 'Calvary' just bummed me out more, I watched 'Mad Max: Fury Road'. It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. There was so much hype behind it and I've been burned by hype before, so I had my reservations. Tom Hardy never fails to entertain.

I watched Max Max: Fury Road last night. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I liked it.

Army of Frankensteins sooooooooo bad, but what a great title lol

Last edited:
"Zootopia". We took the two youngest grandkids. The movie was OK, but there was a lot of kids there so it was noisy for a theater. At least it was dark.

The Last Witch Hunter...

It's that my friend paid for it on his on demand service and the fact that we had beer, or else I would've went home, lol.

"47 Ronin"

Disappointed. Hollywood took real Japanese Samurai history and altered it into Harry Potter/Conan of the east. And Keanu Reeves was yet again typecast as a robotic and stoic guy who avenges the bad guys. Except without sunglasses- or Morpheus.

I guess Hollywood considers real Asian history too boring for their youthful box office demographic. Too bad.

Phantom from Space (1953)
Very funny – very predictable, brainless characters, poor acting, 'scary' music playing all the time, stupid ending. Wondering if this was a 1950s thriller/horror?

"The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part Two"

Good finish as the fourth and final chapter to this story of a dystopian society and its inevitable demise. Although much like M. Night Shamalayan scripts, I figured out how it would end before it happened.

Overall I enjoyed this series...although I love the genre so I'm apt to see anything indicative of dystopian societies in general.

New Threads

Top Bottom