• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Re: What's the last film you watched?

Idiocracy, The doom generation & The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

With some nice company... and erm.. mead. First time I drank it... and I have to get more.

I watched J. Edgar last night.

While I didn't think it was bad... it's not really my kind of movie. However, I like the late 20's, early 30's era style a lot.

I watched Hugo today

But I really felt no connection with that movie... it felt like "just another movie". Somehow I can see how it might be a good flick, but it didn't do anything at all for me.

I recently watched Drive and Gangs of New York. Both were alright but I was a bit disappointed with Drive.

I recently watched Drive and Gangs of New York. Both were alright but I was a bit disappointed with Drive.

?Drive?, is that the film featuring Mark Dacascos? I thought it was a bit of alright myself, it wouldn?t win an Oscar but on a rainy afternoon at least...

Gangs of New York was good, except some idiot in casting put Leonardo diCaprio in a role he wasn't ready for.

My last film? Inglourious Basterds. I didn't get it. It didn't quite work as a comedy, and it didn't quite work as a war movie. (Except for the subtitle jokes.)

Just saw "A Monster in Paris" and I am looking for the DVD on eBay right now, Awesome CGI animation!

I watched The Big Lebowski with my girlfriend the other day, she hadn't seen that yet.

Besides that I recently watched

The hunger games
Chronicle
Growth
The divide
The Darkest hour
Hysteria
The sting
Snatch
Ghost rider; spirit of vengeance
Indiana Jones; Raiders of the lost ark
Indiana Jones; Temple of Doom
Indiana Jones; The last crusade
Indiana Jones; The kingdom of the crystal skull
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien; Ressurection
Rashomon

that kinda sums it up for the past 3 weeks or so

Last Movie I saw:
Hunger Games
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I was at the pictures today, saw "The Hunger Games" and liked it so much I went out and bought the book trilogy. Brilliant!

Last film I watched was gothic lolita psycho, it was awful, I was hoping for something like machine girl or tokyo gore police but no it was just terrible and not in a funny terrible way.

Oh no wait that was the last film I watched at home, the last film I saw was in the cinema last week with my husband, daughter and her friend. It was a kids film called Pirates in an adventure with scientists...very very bad film :nah:

I watched

Enter the void
Turks Fruit (Turkish Delight)
Battleship
Pariah
John Carter

In the past 3 days or so.

Out of those 5, I think Turkish Delight was the best. It's also the oldest of the lot, as it's from 1973 and a dutch cinema classic. Kinda surprised myself that I didn't see it earlier. Might give a go at the book someday.

Battleship was a bunch of crap I thought, John Carter didn't excite me any more than the trailer did... Pariah, meh and Enter the void... I like movies by Gaspar No? (which are quite limited), but hadn't seen that.

Right now I'm rewatching the first season of Trailer Park Boys. As for an actual feature length production, I watched an AE documentary on the Lost City of Petra.

Last edited:

The last film I watched was The Landlord. It was a movie from the 1970s about this guy that bought an apartment complex in the inner city. It was an interesting movie. Although the guy had no clue about the inner-city. XD! He was cute though. <3

Smurfs,
Harry Potter....sigh I'm now on a Harry Potter kick again.

New Threads

Top Bottom