• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Re: What's the last film you watched?

Looking at what I have around on my harddrive from the past week;

Airplane
Airplane 2
Robin Hood: men in tights
History of the world PartI
CB4
Kentucky Fried Movie
Extreme Movie
Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood
Evil Toons
Silence of the hams
Saw I
Saw II
Saw III
Saw IV
Saw V
Saw VI
Saw VII
21 Jumpstreet
This means War
Murder set pieces
Cutting moments
Transformers: the animated movie

That summed up a week of watching movies at my place and only a few hours of sleep

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
The Big Year

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

What did you think of that?

The last movie I watched was a comedy called Horrible Bosses. I thought it was good but wasn't in the right mood for watching it.

Watched The avengers last night.

And to be honest, I don't understand the hype at all... it was ok, but not mindblowing.

What did you think of that?

The last movie I watched was a comedy called Horrible Bosses. I thought it was good but wasn't in the right mood for watching it.
Some of the finest actors around, but the film is densely packed with more detail than I could take in. I have never read the book, but my impression was that the film may have been easier to follow had I read it. I wish I could have loved the film, as I enjoy a good spy thriller. Regardless, it captured my imagination and I found it impossible to stop watching, even though I was a bit lost at times.

I also watched Iron Lady over the weekend. Between the two I have an interesting take on London, a city I have visited several times, in the latter half of the century.

I watched two movies the first was The Women In Black with Daniel Radcliffe. He's an amazing actor..even though he will always be Harry Potter to me the movie was most excellent. Kinda Reminded me of RoseRed by Stephen King a bit. I also watched this movie Called April Showers. I love this movie. Its sad, it is gut wrenching at times and makes you think...but I always tend to watch it when I feel like I'm loosing connection to my friend Tiffy that was killed in 2007. But Its a great movie.

So we watched some Russian (translated) movie-cartoon about dogs going to space in 60's. My husband wouldn't stop complaining how plain it was. I though it was a little too narrative (if I may use this word here), not enough contrast, not enough conflict and action. but it's quite typical for Russian cartoons, movies, things like that. Anyway my older son sat through entire movie, and strangely enough thought it was amazing :)

Ok so I watched this film years and years ago in 1998 when it first came out. Its called David & Lisa. It was a remake of a previous film. But I really like it.

Mary and Max, well, at least most of it, couldn't watch it entirely. It had a good message... More or less... The movie was exhausting for me, is there any happy movie about Autism, or Autism permanently equals doom? :) Or maybe I misunderstand something here, maybe it is happy and full of hope, I just don't see it.

Just finished watching "Chronicle", "Sherlock Holmes, Game of Shadows" and before that "Ghost Rider 2, Spirit of Vengeance" Wow, what a bunch of films they were!

Tomorrow I am going to watch the Broadway version of "Rent" (Arashi222 wouldn’t keep quiet about it and it ended up intriguing me... hehehe)

@Gomendosi um yah totally the best film ever...teehee....

The last film I watched was mini series called the 10th Kingdom. Which is hilarious.

Today I went to the local picture theatre and saw “Prometheus”, It is the prequel to “Alien” (1979)

Watched Prometheus, Predator, Predator 2, Alien vs. Predator, Alien vs. Predator: Requiem, Kidulthood and it's sequel Adulthood over the past few days.

Out of all... Predator still is a fine action flick I guess, Prometheus was ok-ish and I'm somewhat awaiting the sequel. Kidulthood and Adulthood were pretty good actually. Enjoyed those best of all those movies.

The last movie I tried to watch was (I think it was called) "6-Degrees of Separation:Manson."

It was about Charles Manson, of course, and explored the connections deeply between the roots of the Manson, victims, Hollywood, etc.

It was somewhat interesting but too long-winded. I could not finish watching it. I got too tired and went to sleep. That happens a lot with movies and me: Having an iPad and watching movies in bed at night...

New Threads

Top Bottom