• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Re: What's the last film you watched?

Watched Cinema of Death earlier today which is a compilation of a bunch of indie horrormovies. Didn't excite me that much actually, didn't get to me mentally nor and I'm not squeamish for blood or dismemberment, looked kinda realistic though.

At this point it does worry me though, in the sense that I'm pretty much past the point that gore creeps my out... I can't relate the psychological aspect for years already, visual nastiness just kinda got stuck up in that mix of stuff that doesnt' disturb me.

Just watched Inglorious Basterds (the Tarantino one) once again... still, such an awesome movie. But I'm probably a bit biased as a Tarantino fanboy, heh

Just watched Inglorious Basterds (the Tarantino one) once again... still, such an awesome movie. But I'm probably a bit biased as a Tarantino fanboy, heh

Yes, a great movie. One of my favorites.

I watched last night, one of the best Christmas films ever... National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

The other day I watched... Alle For En

Transformers Prime; Darkness Rising

I believe it's pretty much 5 combined episodes as a movie. I really don't care for modern transformers I think... but there were some funny throwbacks to the 80's, as well as the recent Bayformers. Which actually was what I liked most about it...

Feed

WOW, an Aussie film that I highly recommend you watch if you love horror, suspense, thriller or the twisted and macabre ; ]

Mrs Brown's Boys 7 - The Seven Year Itch

So Funny. Now seriously, Mrs Brown Vs. Dame Edna Everage in a 3 round fight... LOL

Recently watched the 3 Crocodile Dundee films (did I say before?), the 4 Terminator ones (well, sort of, as I couldn't get into the last one) & several Bond films.

Repo men

And I liked it a lot... I thought there were some funny analogies going on in that movie. And actually the concept wasn't that bad... I can see how this might go on for real sometime in the future.

I just watched Scarface... Again haha. Been quoting it on Facebook the last couple of days.

The last film I watched was called 9th Company. It is a Russian film about the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan during the 1980s, kind of like a Russian variation of Black Hawk Down.

I really liked Redtails, it was about the Tuskegee Airmen and what they went through during WWII.

Earlier this week I watched all 4 Die hard movies... which I weirdly enough never saw before. (and I'm born in the 80's and grew up going to the cinema with my dad to a lot of action flicks, so that's what makes it a bit weird to me).

Not all of them were "good" I think. I prefer 1 and 3. Which apparently had the same director.

"A Smile as Big as the Moon"

It's a TV movie based on real life story about kids from special Ed class going to a space camp. At 1st I was a little skeptical but then I was pleasantly surprised by it.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Tactical Force" The concept of it was good but the acting everything else was horrible I thought.

New Threads

Top Bottom