• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you sad today?

A lot of the people on Wrong Planet can only focus on the negatives about people and only know how to complain about others, and act nice to other users just so they don't get confronted about it. I'm really sorry to hear that they are directing that towards you. If it means anything, I'd notice and be upset if you stopped posting here.

Thank you. I wish some of the better people from there would come over here full time.

Realizing that the symptoms I’ve been having recently are some of the same ones I had before I began treatment for lymphoma, so I might not actually be done with chemo. I was fortunate enough to not start dreading chemo until my last couple of sessions, and now I’ve developed an extreme aversion to the semi-nauseated sensation I’ve gotten for a few days after each session and was hoping I was never going to have to feel it again. Only the PET scan will tell for sure, though.

I really hate making another post on here, I hate it in general when I have to complain or vent on forum sites; but I'm having a rough morning, and I was planning on doing a lot of things today, (primarily working on my novel) but things keep crowding in and taking out time, and I was also in a bit of bad mood for most of the morning. I also don't like how, due to my laptop breaking-down last month, (I'm using an older laptop right now) I have to use my iPhone to work on my novel and I feel more comfortable using a keyboard to type rather then my iPhone.

So yeah, that's what's making me "sad" today; like I said, I don't like making another post on this thread, especially when other posts show people have experienced much worse stuff then I have so far, but yeah, I just had to vent. Hopefully things will get better as the day progresses.

My mom's car is busted, so we were using my car. Which is now busted, and will probably cost hundreds of dollars to fix. Since I live in a rural area, there's no bus I can take, so this sucks. My entire day (and next few days) was ruined, with way too much stress and anxiety.

Checking Facebook this morning which I rarely use but I joined my church group and I got an offensive group called F you. Which is why I hate Facebook I would close my account but it's linked to this forum login.

I think I am a terrible aunt to my youngest niece. I got a little mad at her for touching random things in my room, and I wanted to be alone at the time. My mom said she didn't notice, but I still feel bad about it.

I think I am a terrible aunt to my youngest niece. I got a little mad at her for touching random things in my room, and I wanted to be alone at the time. My mom said she didn't notice, but I still feel bad about it.
I often struggle with guilt over snapping or showing anger at people I am or want to be on friendly terms with.

Tired of my work trying to set me up with men. I tired of people telling me to manipulate men. l don't do that. l tired of people telling me to dump who l really like on the basis he doesn't do anything for me. Leave me alone. Quit telling me - an adult female what to do. I want to see him for him, not a checklist of what he does or doesn't do. He does it all for me. That's all l need in my tiny lifetime.

I taught my youngest cat to get up high when one of my other cats would stalk her. Now she does it all the time, even when the other cat is not stalking her.

She jumps on my desk, on the kitchen table, on top of the refrigerator, on the bookcase and many other high places. It startles me, and drives me nuts. Now that none of them want to go out, as it's too cold, they are waking me up in the middle of the night.

I taught my youngest cat to get up high when one of my other cats would stalk her. Now she does it all the time, even when the other cat is not stalking her.

She jumps on my desk, on the kitchen table, on top of the refrigerator, on the bookcase and many other high places. It startles me, and drives me nuts. Now that none of them want to go out, as it's too cold, they are waking me up in the middle of the night.

Cats - you can't live with them, yet we can't live without them. It's a vicious fur ball existance.

I wanted to get to work on my novel and am really hoping to soon; but I kept getting hit with delay, after delay, after delay. Also, I'm at my parents' place for Christmas and I really don't like how communication is going here, I hate how my mom will talk to me when I have headphones on, or how she'll ask me a question when I don't know it's addressed to me, and keep asking it like I don't have a name; it's all really getting on my nerves.

New Threads

Top Bottom