• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I am happy today as I only have emotions from 1 or level 10 and today I had level 10.
And I was being interviewed by a local newspaper on my river groups work keeping our rivers litter free,which I have learned to handle the intense anxiety that would have stopped me doing so in the past.I did my best ever report and I am so proud how well it went.
I had no fear of anxiety and had the biggest grin on my face.
They also filmed me And it was so easy this time.
Its taken a few tears to build up the resilience to do this well

I passed my essay in college and got high mark! It was about marketing. I wrote it by myself, but I used some information from a place that charges about 13 dollars a page. There are many examples and articles which can help! Cool!

I got some Christmas shopping done, and I even bought myself a 35 Anniversary G1 My Little Pony. She is just like one of the very first MLPs that came out when I was a kid.:hearteyes:

My G1 MLP of Moondancer arrived from Amazon today. I even took a photo.
20200121_155300.jpg

Hmm let's just say a certain family member is the happiest I've seen. For reasons that make me even more excited >:3c In an impish fashion. But for just reason. Very just. Much justice.

The kind of thing that's going improve my life onwards.

New Threads

Top Bottom