• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Honesty, clearing things off my chest. Pushing ignore on certain posters here. l am not reading anything you post. lol

Honesty, clearing things off my chest. Pushing ignore on certain posters here. l am not reading anything you post. lol

The most favorable weeding conditions: a soaking morning rain followed by sun & cool breezes in the afternoon.

Hit the ground running on my project this morning. I think the other humans were impressed.

Actually accomplishing something today! My laundry is now folded (after having sat there clean for several days, I had to put it back through the dryer to get the wrinkles out), and my new character for Dungeons and Dragons is mostly done.

IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0356.JPG IMG_0370.JPG
Bridge pics from this past weekend. And plans to do the walk this year. I do it almost every year but missed it last year because I was so sick.

so far,
nothing in particular.

I just am :)

I'll enjoy it while it lasts.
experience dictates it will be of short duration :)

Singing along to It’s Hard to Be Humble by Mac Davis on car radio.

Discovering a 40-year old paycheck stub with my social security number on it. Sufficient to have my drivers license amended to show the "Real ID Act" security stamp required next year to take commercial air flights and enter various federal government buildings and installations.

Effectively another counter-terrorism measure. But a PITA for anyone like me who thought they so diligently purged household documents showing their SS# well before the Real ID Act was passed. :oops:

At least now I can have this fixed well before the 10-1-20 deadline. :)

REAL ID

Last edited:
My boyfriend and our two cats managing to nap on top of me at the same time. I was immobilized, but it was cute.

Finishing weeding one side of the front garden (which was overgrown, with some of the weeds being as tall as me before my mom cut them down, and then I pulled them up). Most of those plants were actually a lot easier to pull than they looked, but there were a few that were hard enough to feel like I really earned the right to say I did it. I'm feeling slightly proud of accomplishing that right now, but I still have the other side, plus trimming the bushes in the back of that segment.

New Threads

Top Bottom