• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What kinds of mystical creatures do U like?

lovely_darlingprettybaby

V.I.P Member
I like:
Pegasus
Unicorns
Fairies
Angels
Centaurs
Mermaids
Princesses

Gnomes freak me out. Why? Because they kind of seem like deep down they could be evil. You know there are some people out there who collect them.
I get scared of things like zombies, vampires, witches etc.
But I think it would be cool if we lived in a world with like mystical creatures.
Like you could see mermaids, fairies etc. I would be part angel and part fairy who could still swim under the sea and sometimes live in mushrooms, in an under the sea world.
Or sometimes I think it would be cool if there was a zombie or alien attack, I think I would be too scared to fight. It would be interesting to know if U saw one where U could throw something at it and run away and then find a hiding spot and see like some brave people fight them and then an angel army comes and just obliterates them or an angel just protects U the whole time. It would be amazing and cool to think U could survive it with a bit of help. For like maybe a year? Like angels would protect U are times and men would fight back at them and then u had ur husband and U hid and an angel protected u and he went and fought them and you met up somewhere and then planned to get away together pack some supplies. Who would not want to say they survived a zombie apocalypse?

Archangels

2d5655aef1631a29d1e92bf25b55a37e.jpg

Ed

i like pixies, in old mythical English it's not fairy but faerie kingdom. There are also brownies but these are all different creatures.
Sometimes there is evil spirit creature such as green witch that lived at bottom of rivers that would drown children who went astray. I don't like witches.

The Hulder is a favorite, she is a forest spirit. And she actually lives in the same forest as me. :) People have talked about Huldra in this area for hundreds of years. Many claim to have met her. She can be kind and helpful but treat her badly and no one will see you again. So if you run into a woman in the forest, always check if she has a tail. And her back looks like a hollowed out tree. But make sure she doesn't catch you looking at her tail. If she does, apologize as politely as you can and hope for the best.

huldra.jpeg

Last edited:
Being from Nevada, I am legally obligated to say Jackalope.

However, I really like the Jungftak, too:
jungftak, n.–a Persian bird, the male of which had only one wing, on the right side, and the female only one wing, on the left side; instead of the missing wings, the male had a hook of bone, and the female an eyelet of bone, and it was by uniting hook and eye that they were enabled to fly, — each, when alone, had to remain on the ground.

The Jungftak was a copyright trap, or Mountweazel - a fake entry put in to catch when someone else copies all your material. Mountweazels exist in dictionaries, encyclopedias, maps, and likely in all other forms of reference materials.
Time Out: Lillian Mountweazel and The Incredible Jungftak

The Walken :D Christopher Walken. So mystical and weird. I have heard that if you dance to a Fatboy Slim song and say "Walken" three times, he will appear.

TheWalken.jpg

Last edited:
Vampires
Dragons
Witches
Wizards
Sorcerers
Deities/Demigods

Just to name the ones that tend to be standard go tos for me.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom