• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think of animals?

Last night my pooch raided my rucksack while I was in the kitchen. I came out to see him tucking into a pack of chocolate biscuits. By the time I got them back there was only half left!! How he picked up the scent in the first place is beyond me but he managed to open the rucksack as well as open up the biscuit box.
:O I hope your doggie is okay!!! You know, chocolate is bad for dogs - as in, it can kill them if they eat enough.

You can probably tell I'm an animal lover. Ironically, I'm perfectly okay with eating meat (when I can afford it). I'm not quite a hypocrite though, I believe even animals raised for food should be humanely treated and butchered as painlessly as possible.

With respect to NT's I value animals much higher. I could care less if a bunch of humans died, but I'd try to help animals.

I know animals must be respected and can be dangerous, but in a general sense I trust them more then people. Agression without reason, meaness, duplicity, and a whole host of negative attributes are mostly limited to the human race.

And as they lack most negative traits I tend to like them more. I even respect tiny things like bugs. They are just trying to live out their lives. I try not to interfere.

Last night my pooch raided my rucksack while I was in the kitchen. I came out to see him tucking into a pack of chocolate biscuits. By the time I got them back there was only half left!! How he picked up the scent in the first place is beyond me but he managed to open the rucksack as well as open up the biscuit box.
I know its a bit late isn't chocolate bad for dogs.

oh sorry one of my posts were off topic well its fine I'm in a web site with my own kind anyhow I love animals they made me who I am I cant name any time I've been without a pet (when I am home) when I move out the first thing I need is a dog or cat I would never stay at a place with a no pet policy I would go nuts. the one thing I need in a wife is if she loves animals and doesn't have a pet allergy.

I love animals! They are one of my obsessions. I had a "sub-obsession" with wanting a Saint Bernard once. That changed later to ferrets. I have a sweet little boy ferret named Snickers. He's my baby; this is him and I :hearteyes:
Photo on 2014-07-29 at 18.35 #2.jpg

I love animals! They are one of my obsessions. I had a "sub-obsession" with wanting a Saint Bernard once. That changed later to ferrets. I have a sweet little boy ferret named Snickers. He's my baby; this is him and I :hearteyes:
View attachment 15995
Ferrets are awesome!
I restrained myself from actually getting one because they seemed like high-maintanance animals that needed a lot of time and attention. And then I ended up getting an American Pitbull Terrier. Yup, a high-maintenance dog that needs a lot of time and attention...:rolleyes:

Ferrets are awesome!
I restrained myself from actually getting one because they seemed like high-maintanance animals that needed a lot of time and attention. And then I ended up getting an American Pitbull Terrier. Yup, a high-maintenance dog that needs a lot of time and attention...:rolleyes:

LOL! Awesome! Ironic, huh?
Animals are just awesome, it's hard not to love them. I'm glad I found someone who shares somewhat of a common interest in ferrets! They are amazing. I'm sorry to hear you decided against getting one, but I bet you love your dog :blush: What's his/her name? I love dogs too (correction: I love most animals anyways lol).

I love all animals (except for ticks & most insects). Every time I pass a dog on the street, I want to be his/her friend. I want to have dogs, cats, fish, birds, bunnies, reptiles, amphibians, pigs, & pretty much anything else you can imagine. Right now I just have one cat and a few small fish. Hoping to adopt a dog, as well as a bird, though I don't have much space for any big animals.

I love animals especially dogs and I find I trust them more than humans,I class my dog as my best friend.

I love animals, and cannot stop paying attention to them, if they are around me. In fact right now my heart is hurting because a dog-wolf hybrid down the street is crying. I'm guessing its owners left for the day without bringing it along.
If I had more property, I'd have chickens, dogs, horses and a donkey, cats, mice, and probably some others too.
I said a prayer over some pelts a few days ago. They were on display at a park. It was not comfortable at all but I made myself go to the table and bless the weasels, bear, otter, mountain lions, and fishers. :(

Last edited:
I feel pity for the overall treatment they recieve, even the dogs because most of them are not free enough, a house is not their habitat.

I love animals, especially birds. When I see pets I always have a big "cuteness" response. At social events, if there is an animal I gravitate towards it...even cats when I am allergic to. Made me think of this comic...
ugCHa.jpg

Animals are my life! My dream job is to be a Vet Tech, and unless I'm around animals working for me is stressful. I shouldn't have gotten a job in retail. Worst ever. Once I get my license and I'm out of school, I will start on the job tech training to become a vet tech. It'll still be a bit stressful, yes. But if I'm around animals then I can tolerate people better.

We had dogs growing up. The dog I grew up with seemed like a human to me. I have had a few dogs as an adult. I have loved these dogs but because of different reasons I have had to give them up. I moved across the country and had to leave my poodle. It broke my heart. So even though I love dogs and would love the companionship, I just can't take it when they have to leave me. They have all gone to good homes. It hurts me greatly to see an animal that is in distress or being abused.

I Wanna kill my dog and then make him live and do it again! :mad: I don't like male animals! i really wanted a female dog!

Actually, now I'm thinking I might be a dog trainer. I still love cats, don't get me wrong, but dogs are honestly my favorite animal. And plus, I could be self-employed. Maybe just have someone to help me with organizing the whole business and to help me when taxes come around. Those buggers still confuse me.

I like female animals... Because im a girl.. I like living things that are female! But not mosquitoes!

New Threads

Top Bottom