• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you think of animals?

You might like mine, shes an english springer spaniel:

u3uqemys.jpg

I love animals, Sloths Dogs Cats Fish Squirrels Macaw Parrots, Toucans Puffer fish moose oh and ladybugs crickets and caterpillars. and alot of other ones. We get along just fine.

I understand and get along with animals better than I do humans. There are some I am particularly fond of: sparrows and wrens, medium-sized dogs, gerbils, rabbits and dwarf hamsters, and probably any bird or mammal of the young and fragile variety. I think it is good to cultivate kindness and compassion and some affection, at least so that I am better informed when dealing with people. Also it is possible that "living things" are just one of my many and intense special interests.

My wife has a couple of cats. While I hate sharing my living space with them, I appreciate the couple extra heartbeats and the affection and interaction (except when they puke on everything I love—then I wish they would go live outside).

I would like to live in a tiny house in the woods with deer and goats and rabbits and sparrows and all sorts of animals nearby. Yes, I half-secretly want to grow up and quit humankind and just be like Radagast (the "real" one, not the movie one) or Saint Francis for the rest of my life.

I have owned a tiny rodent or two at pretty much any point, and a few dogs when I was younger. I am definitely more of a dog person than a cat person. I actually just picked up two gerbils yesterday, though, since it's been a few months since my most recent critter died (though he was surprisingly long-lived).

I love most animals, and much prefer their company over that of other humans. They don't form cliques and ignore you, they love you no matter what, and try to comfort you when you are sad or sick. Yes, animals are awesome!

I love animals so much & I much prefer their company to humans. But there are some human I love a lot too eg. My fiancée

Last edited:
I like animals but mostly animals like cats and dogs I can interact with and since I have sensory issues I really like the texture of soft animals. Our cat is super soft and snuggly.

I like animals and hate people who harm or maltreat animals. As for people who like to hunt animals for sport I think they deserve everything they get. I'd love it if someone were to turn the tables on them and hunt them and kill them.

I love all animals, but my cat Dex is my best pal. We go for walks and long drives in the car together and he follows me around the house everywhere. I would love to get dogs and a horse one day too.

I'm fascinated by animals of all kinds: Dogs, cats, hamsters, parakeets, goldfish, pythons, earthworms, jellyfish, centipedes, sea anenomes, axolotls, humans...

All joking aside, I have an extreme weakness to puppies and kittens. Cuteness will lead to my demise someday.

I have always been a huge animal lover. We own two cats: Wilf and Suki. I often have little conversations with them and prefer them to most people. I love nature in general and am constantly distracted by any wildlife. So going anywhere will lead me to 'studying' some sort of creature whether it's ant or a bird....

New Threads

Top Bottom