Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Mar 26, 2013
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
Well-Known Member, Female, from PA
Well...NO. Sep 3, 2017
Collecting and reading children's books, movies, music, writing my novel, cats and dogs, cooking, sewing, tea time.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
SignatureYour Aspie score: 171 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 31 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie
Raads-R score is 182.0