• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

On the note of clothes....I'm completely obsessed with retro type clothes.
Stockings/socks are my latest one, just bought these:

With your love of soccer, I'm surprised you don't go for the European edge like Adidas or Puma. Those are very American. ^__^

You like adidas?

I'm ok with puma - Puma outfits my team.

But then...

Doesn't nike outfit your team?

And this is what I like: Caring father wears Nike clothes.

View attachment 1247View attachment 1248View attachment 1249View attachment 1250

And what's more...

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Cristinao Ronaldo... all wear Nike socks, I think

You like adidas?

I'm ok with puma - Puma outfits my team.

But then...

Doesn't nike outfit your team?

And this is what I like: Caring father wears Nike clothes.

View attachment 1247View attachment 1248View attachment 1249View attachment 1250

And what's more...

Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Cristinao Ronaldo... all wear Nike socks, I think

I don't really have a team actually. I'm not big into sports. I vaguely think the world cup is okay, but I watch or follow it.
A lot of my family goes crazy for it, though.

:p

Current focal obsessions:
Aspergers syndrome (strangely it's the current one. I think I may have it).
Portal and Portal 2.
Medical facts.

Chronic (mild) obsessions:
Robots
Trains
Music (orchestral).

Past obsessions:
Trains
Robots
Pacman world 2
Lemony Snicket's series of unfortunate events
Jimmy neutron

There's more but its going to take a while to think of them :D

Britpop and Mario-related stuff.

All I've been listening to is Britpop (Oasis and Suede, mostly) and have been spending so much time reading stuff about Mario games on Super Mario Wiki.

Mario-Frog.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've developed two in the part week: both for specific people. The first one was for James Dean. I watched Rebel Without a Cause and saw Giant some time ago. Now I'm really interested in him.
The second one came last night. It's for Jackie Kennedy. I dunno if anyone else in the States watched the special on her tapes last night, but it was fantastic. She was just so cool and so pretty!

ooh ooh, I just developed anothr one I'd like to share: Fatal Theme Park accidents in history. Especially Disneyland.
A young woman was crushed between a rotating wall and a stationary one at the America Sings exhibit at Disneyland in '74.
I suppose it interests me because I can't even fathom witnessing a freak accident like that or seeing someone mangled on the tracks of a roller coaster. I'm kind of into some morbid stuff . . .
Also I'm decades behind, but I just became really obsessed with the JFK conspiracy stuff.

Societial Opposites... well, "obsession"... I'm interested and reading a bit upon stuff like communism vs. capitalism (germany for example). It's kinda funny, as currently I'm playing one of the Fallout:new vegas expansions, and it revolves around tribes. It's a theme I'd like to include in my project, so that's why I got more in depth to it. I always thought, that a "set-up" kind of two worlds thing was fascinating. Horror stories have such themes as "good and evil" or "the man in the mirror" but in more real timelines it's often mass culture or "the government" vs. "individuals". I always thought, what would happen if something in a said timeframe... the so-called "zeitgeist" would be messed up severely in that rules are thrown out, morale is gone... it makes for good thought about "being human in a vacuum".

But yeah, that's what's keeping me busy at the moment.

Tim Burton/Johnny Depp movies, an ongoing obsession I've had since January of last year. It waxes and wanes in intensity, sometimes going from "extremely obsessed" to "meh" and back again in a couple of hours. Dark Shadows is their latest movie, and it's coming to theaters on May 11th, 2012. Needless to say, I'm definitely going to see it.

I'm also obsessed with women crossdressing as men. It started a couple of years ago when I watched the anime Revolutionary Girl Utena, and it has only gotten stronger since then. One of my favorite movies as of lately is the 1996 adaptation of the Shakespeare play Twelfth Night because of this. I'm also very excited about seeing the movie Albert Nobbs, which is coming to select theaters on December 31st, 2011. I want to dress like a man myself, but I don't act upon it due to fear of negative reaction from my family members.

Lastly I'm also obsessed with anime. I have been obsessed with anime since I was a child, but I took a break from it last year when I was super-focused on my Tim Burton obsession. This year I decided to get back into anime again, and it turns out that this year was a great year to be an anime fan. I fell in love with three new series: Tiger & Bunny, Steins;Gate and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I have seen all of the episodes for each one.

>Lately<

Designing my dream home
Psychadelia in pale colors.
The 4th Dimension
My tumblr blog
Mp3 mixes

And one in particular I won't mention.

New Threads

Top Bottom