• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are your current obsessions?

@Mia- do you mean 'Poverty is the worst form of violence?' That is a saying by Ghandi- and definitely very true.

So that's where I heard it, thank you Destiny.:) I watched the Ghandi movie for the third time the other night. It is true.

Last edited:
Anything involving either the sciences or the arts, and anywhere in between. At the forefront right now is upcycled/recycled art, found object jewelry, sustainable farming, etc.

• Suicide Squad
  • Matthew Santoro
  • Rob Dyke's Seriously Strange
  • Uma Thurman's Poison Ivy
  • Dr. Chase Meridian from Batman Forever

It seems my obsession is about gaming and forums which it seems I can't live without, its like I live inside one. :lol:
Also one of my weirdest obsessions is Sci-Fi, I could watch it all day long if I really could.

Also it just keeps changing which I find pretty annoying but I actually do enjoy them, I even got a whole star wars collection.
I'm into Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Fossil Fighters, and Yo Kai Watch.

So that's where I heard it, thank you Destiny.:) I watched the Ghandi movie for the third time the other night. It is true.

Probably not in the film.,,
When grandiose came to London he stayed in a poor area of the east end.
All the children followed him singing an old Scottish song..,
'Gandhi where's yer trousers'

New Threads

Top Bottom