• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing now?

Skipping class, apparently. It's just that I was up all night working on getting caught up for my morning class, then even though I skipped most of my morning preparation so I could get to campus literally an hour early, I still couldn't find a parking space, and now that I've come back home to shower and eat, I'm imagining going out there then sitting in class and then waiting for rush hour traffic to clear and then still possibly getting creamed on the highway while I'm on my way home. Yeah. I'm also typing the kind of run-on sentences that get people executed, and probably my driving is not much better. What I need to do right now is go to sleep.

wondering when I un-check the box that says, Show Online Status, does everyone still see that I am online or is my presence only showed to me; which seems kinda silly, since I know I am online. lol

wondering when I un-check the box that says, Show Online Status, does everyone still see that I am online or is my presence only showed to me; which seems kinda silly, since I know I am online. lol

Your little green light goes off.
You know you are here, but
nobody else does.

Cleaned litter boxes, gave my seventeen year old cat his medication. Dried some more wild mint and some camomile I discovered while walking yesterday. There's been so much rain in the area this summer that what's come up in terms of plants and herbs and flowers and weeds is quite incredible. I've seen plants on walks that I've never seen before, today I noticed joe pye weed for the first time in ten years. It rains almost every day, and this area looks something like a jungle rain forest. I'm searching for St. John's Wort on my walks, I've seen it before, hope I'll find some.

Choking on my tears. Feeling wires in my throat. Hating, totally, this whole business of having emotions and dreams, realizing I was never really a person to someone I once respected. May he drown in a bath of his own superior self-congratulation, as his life starts to fall apart around him, while he blames everyone but himself.

Being awake when I want to be asleep. Breathing forest fire smoke filled air in the unhealthy to very unhealthy levels, sneezing, sinuses beginning to clog and eyes watering. There is nowhere to go to escape it without literally driving hundreds of miles. The air cleaner in my bedroom can't keep the smoke out, but it does make it a little better, and adds a nice peaceful airy white noise sound.

Listening to Pandora, having coffee, texting a friend, I need to hang up and store my clean blue clothes. I'm working on a new way to read my script for my vlog on my iPad, so probably with *shudder* powerpoint slides! EW!

I'm still undecided: I need groceries today but I also would like to play ingress and go shopping at the outlet in Tulare even if it's a bit of a drive. lol I just feel girly today?

So first? More coffee. ;D

:cat: not wise to post much, some one is hopping mad :rage: in D.C. and threatening Russia with a un-named secret weapon :rocket: :rolleyes:. Time for Mael to look for nice vacation spot.

New Threads

Top Bottom