• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing now?

I am trying to get a hold of the parts department so I can get my #^&* parts. What kind of business does not answer their phone? Are the afraid that someone might buy something?

My excuse for being indoors is pretty flimsy.
My hands were cold. I am stacking a little wood,
in the rain/snow.

I found a pair of rubber gloves to put over my
jersey ones. Before that I was coming in more
often than every 10 minutes to dry my gloves.

Now instead of cold & wet, my hands are only
getting cold.

Listening to Diamondhead's first album and wondering if I should go to sleep, or stick it out until after class today.

Putting off telling my sister something.
Pacing myself.
It makes me feel sick thinking about
talking to her.

'Talking to her' will actually be writing,
so I suppose it is more accurate to say
that I feel nauseated & excited in an
unpleasant way thinking about
communicating with my sister.

I'm sorry to hear that. Ibdont communicate much with most of my family, either. I'm playing Portal, the Aspiest game around, besides ARK & Minecraft.

Putting off telling my sister something.
Pacing myself.
It makes me feel sick thinking about
talking to her.

'Talking to her' will actually be writing,
so I suppose it is more accurate to say
that I feel nauseated & excited in an
unpleasant way thinking about
communicating with my sister.
I'm thinking of you, wishing I could do something useful [emoji4]

Waiting for my therapy appointment. Actually, first for my psychiatric appointment, then therapy.

Edging toward the major project of
taking a bath and washing my hair,
in the same day.

The chickens have their afternoon food
and I just gave the outdoor cat some
wet food on top of his crunchies; I put
wood in the fire. There shouldn't be
any reason I have to go back out until
my hair is dry.

Making a list of adjectives
and a list of animals.

A minute ago I was juicing
lemons.

Ending my two year online war with NASA and Space Defence, time for new adventures else where, and new mysteries to solve. Hopefully happier times ahead for me.

Go to Random Offtopic Discussions. I have a thread that will make your hairs vibrate! Help me create the planet of Aspergia! Look for "Forget a Country, Let's Go BIGGER!". Everyone gets to populate Aspergia with a life form of their own creation. Please board the Starship Mayflower in an orderly fashion, and have carryon luggage and boarding passes in hand! :):)

I'm at Maywood, getting ready to have lunch. Then I'm getting a short game lesson before playing nine holes.

Trying to figure out a game, how
to advance game play in a game that
I am working on.

I am sitting at my desk, trying to wake up. I just got up from my afternoon nap.

New Threads

Top Bottom