• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing now?

I am sitting in salon with color on my hair, noticing how many people are talking, talking, talking, talking...walking, walking, walking (= cuh-click, cuh-click, cuh-click). And I have a headache. Temperature in here is good though. And music not loud this time. All in all, an average salon experience. I will want quiet and an iced quad venti two pump vanilla latte, light on the ice, when done. Then I will walk my dog in the woods.

In the space between "gee, I should really leave the house and get some exercise" and "it's safe in here, where my weirdness doesn't show."

But the felines need food, which settles it. Out I go.

Thinking there is a similar thread on this topic is what I am doing.
Going outside to walk is the next thing. Maybe get some stuff from
out back.

7eS7NHi44UF3c-0UrKo5E5OMZ5jCcBGemwdb2hWDlv1OtN-b7pZAKOfzsZcQ-7514m4SMUIuZQZ04btoom7W2lqAZpX5bUEqFzBLCJgvxfEJN2gHQzkfhenaSlfLLw=s0-d-e1-ft

Laughing at this

Catching up with all you miscreants and seeing what naughty things you've been up to [emoji14]
Currently feeling mildly offended at being called a miscreant and the implication that I've been naughty! [emoji56] [emoji13]
Apart from that I am contemplating what I should do.. I'm thinking it should be something useful.....

Reading this forum and trying to stop scratching my knee(a mosquito bit me, twice on the same knee). After posting this I will go take a shower because it's nearly 9pm here

Currently feeling mildly offended at being called a miscreant and the implication that I've been naughty! [emoji56] [emoji13]
Apart from that I am contemplating what I should do.. I'm thinking it should be something useful.....
:p am being amused by Inabox-es use of the word naughty and her use of some of my fovorite emojies:tongueout::tongueclosed::innocent:...:D Mael says Hi to inabox :D

Putting some anti-biotic cream on my leg where a spider bit me. :/. Also, drinking coffee after 6 miles this morning. Yum.

Last edited:
Cooking, or at least the oven is doing the cooking, I just turned it on and put the food in :)

I'm at the beach. I normally never forget my sunglasses, but I left them at someone's house. Everywhere I look I feel like I'm staring directly into the sun. I can barely open my eyes.

I really should be working.... but I am stuck on something and no one is here to help me.... I've been stuck on it all morning!!

And also... my executive functioning is really close to non-existent at the moment :/

Not sleeping, visualizing a couple of my goals, reading AC posts, and thinking that when a person "is thinking about another person" really what's happening is thinking about their own thoughts from the internal category of x person. So I guess I am thinking how my brain makes reality and how I might tinker with that in a positive way.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom