• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are you doing now?

Aurore

Looking for the TARDIS!
I've the idea of opening this little topic, in order to say "in real time" what we're doing!

For my part I'm visiting realtors' websites. I bought an apartment 5 years ago but I'm thinking about buying a house, because realty market is really advantageous at this time in France.

Edit: sorry for the duplication I didn't see the other topic! :eek:

Last edited:
I am sitting outside what we call: Kingdom Hall ie I am a christian. The reason is due to suffering IBS which is cruelly attacking me. Amazingly, we have Internet connection and thus, I am using my tablet to respond.

I have to say again, that your English is amazing. Your obsession lol has certainly paid off.

Watching my son with pride, while waiting for an opportune moment to vacuum so as not to upset baby or piss off other residents :)

Sitting at work waiting for the day to get busier. It picks up here at around 7:45 which is less than half an hour away where I live.

Very confused as to how my phone has maxed data for this month and has gone up 2 extra GB of usage in less than 2 days, so I have work wifi enabled as I cross my fingers that it works. I get Google+ hangouts notifications for my ingress friends but facebook isn't updating my feed. Hmm. This will be a very long day. [emoji23]

Cleaning up after 4 dogs who follow me around to assist... attacking the garbage bag, shredding the papers, trying to wrest the blankets away. But it makes me laugh.

Sat with my sister in my parent's sitting room. My older sister and mum are in the kitchen talking.

Combining one painting with another, because the concepts work synergistically. watching the westher go from sun, to cloud, to snowing lightly, back to sun; it's like the atmosphere is playing along with my task.

Not sleeping. Ideally i should be because i will probably be made to get up 2 or 3 times then tomorrow's day will start before its even daylight, but I always seem to finally feel awake at about 6pm. In my subconscious mind it's now mid morning, instead of 10pm. Oh well..

I'm packing because I have to go to Georgia for 2 weeks of training. I'm also attempting to pack my apartment because I just bought a house (I move in 3 days after I get home from training). So overall I'm just ridiculously stressed out.

Monitoring the situation to make sure one dog is not going to steal from the other one.

New Threads

Top Bottom